[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most significant moment in the history of USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 911.jpg (127 KB, 357x432) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
127 KB, 357x432
Is this the most significant moment in the history of USA?
>>
In the last 15 years without a doubt
>>
It was the event that shaped all history following it.
>>
>>1216
There's always, you know, the founding of america
>>
It's sad now as it is forgotten, but I think the bombing of pearl harbor is more significant. For one, it was the first time another country intentionally attacked us with the intent of war and crippling our capacity for it. For two, the wttc bombing is still up for conspiracy and no country has claimed fault, meaning it's tough to signify what the wtc bombing purpose was and if it was accomplished. And for three, pearl harbor prove the American empire could rally together in the time of need, and since ww2, we have not rallied ever since, to that extent anyways.
>>
File: idc.jpg (305 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
idc.jpg
305 KB, 1600x1200
>>
You deserved it.
>>
>>1513
Who this semon demon I wold like to write her a letter and also fuck her
>>
>>1216

Of course not, jesus christ.

Any major constitutional crisis is more significant.
>>
>>1216
I think Pearl Harbor was a more significant intelligence fuckup.

Though the Lusitania being filled with army rounds secretly still has a warm place in my heart.
>>
>>1960
Thx for agree friend
>>
File: 1441950091751.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1441950091751.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>
This was a greater paradigm shift than 9/11. The entire world was upended by this.
>>
Reminder that 1000 muslim lives aren't worth a single American fingernail. Never forget the 3000 gorillion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.