[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fischer didn't do nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: endgame_UK_cover.jpg (36 KB, 400x606) Image search: [Google]
endgame_UK_cover.jpg
36 KB, 400x606
Fischer didn't do nothing wrong
>>
>>1214675

Except, you know, quit.

Besides, Kasparov was better. Fischer was only really the "Fischer" of legend for a very short time of his career, 70-72. Before that, he was a top ten GM, but nothing super-special. Hell, he had a minus record against Spassky going into Rejkavik, and a lot of people thought he would lose and have to come back in 75.
>>
>>1214890
he was literally a self-hating Jew
>>
File: Yeshua.png (1 MB, 638x796) Image search: [Google]
Yeshua.png
1 MB, 638x796
>>1214901
Not all Jews are kikes obvs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-13-22-55-45.png (580 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-13-22-55-45.png
580 KB, 1024x768
Did his won in private game against Anand in early 2000s prove he's still canon ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-22-38-02.png (563 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-22-38-02.png
563 KB, 1024x768
>>1214681

I forget the title
>>
>>1215160
Fischer publicly denied it was him, the openings and style weren't like Fischer at all, and his most recent recorded performance, against Spassky in 92, didn't indicate he had retained that kind of strength then, let alone a decade later.

I seem to remember at the time, according to a few ex Soviet GMs I kept in touch with, that Adams was the leading candidate for president he mystery player in that game.
>>
>>1214901
the only acceptable kind of jew
>>
Meme player who had to use psychological tactics to beat Spassky.

Don't know how anyone can respect him when Spassky played completely gimmick-free.

Fischer is that guy in the gym who likes to yell a lot and attract attention to himself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.