[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we as a people (Living in America) enjoy our social status
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: rg76ju8jb.jpg (89 KB, 502x475) Image search: [Google]
rg76ju8jb.jpg
89 KB, 502x475
Do we as a people (Living in America) enjoy our social status on the pyramid of hierarchy?

Are we, like a man tossed into deep water but cannot swim, unable to adapt to a system that does not involve social heirarchy?

Without social hierarchy, would things like Hollywood still exist, or would it be replaced with a more indie-based filming enterprise?

If it is not for leverage on the pyramid of social heirarchy, what exactly is war good for?

What would life be like without a social hierarchy?

Would we as a people be unwilling to adapt to a life-style that is not based on a dog eat dog principled pyramid of heirachy?
>>
Interesting and important questions that I'd like to discuss. Too bad that I don't live in America.
>>
You need to explain why you think like you do, OP.

>Hollywood relies on social hierarchy
Isn't a train of thought most people understand. I don't atleast, and I obsess about social hierarchy more than the average person.
>>
>>1308400
Your opinion matters all the same to me. Although I do live in America, I understand that collectively we are a global population.
>>1308420
I mean that Hollywood movies tend to rely on the same core-group of movie stars when in fact there are over 7 billion people in the world. It just seems like the ratio of movie stars in hollywood to people in the world is skewed. Like, would Hollywood thrive all the same if the title "movie star" wasnt so heavily assiciated with seemingly worldwide-fame?
>>
>>1308316
Interesting question, but every society in human history had some sort of social hierarchy. I would reckon that it is in our nature, and that it is impossible to have a society in which everyone is on the same social plane.
>>
File: UntitledPhoto.jpg (131 KB, 425x549) Image search: [Google]
UntitledPhoto.jpg
131 KB, 425x549
Like, what if this shit was inverted & the top was the bottom. That would mean the masses are the ones on the top, would the people be satisfied with this system? What does that mean for the poor guy at the bottom?
>>
>>1308478
Well, it doesn't quite work like that, does it? The masses are not the ones worst treated, the outcasts are, by the masses. There's more normal people than there are alphas and group weaklings.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.