[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother came into this country during the Mariel Boatlift.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Mariel-Boatlift-2.jpg (209 KB, 1000x696) Image search: [Google]
Mariel-Boatlift-2.jpg
209 KB, 1000x696
My mother came into this country during the Mariel Boatlift.

My father came in the 60s from Ecuador.

My mothers family is Han Chinese and black.

My fathers were descendants of natives and Spaniards.
I was born in Lawrence

Massachusetts and consider my self 100% Americano

Where is /his/ and their famalies family from? What parts of history were they there to witness?
>>
File: 1463510969327.jpg (30 KB, 386x434) Image search: [Google]
1463510969327.jpg
30 KB, 386x434
>>1209406
>>>/int/
>>
Somebody on my mom's side was the first man put in stocks at Plymouth, an irishman by the name of Claflan. He stole a pig.

We really haven't gotten much further than that. So I'm an American.
>>
bmup
>>
>>1209406
My mother and father are both from Peru. They came to the US in the 80's to get their PhDs in conomics and when they graduated, the shining Path crisis had reached its peak, so they decided to stay. Our family has found safety and prosperity in this promised land. God bless America!
>>
Naturalized American, came over from worst Korea in the 90's. Merchants and farmers on the mother's side, military and bureaucrats on the dad's.
>>
I know /int/ has become a bigger shithole in the last few years but that's no excuse to post /int/ stuff here.

>>>/int/
>>
>>1209462

If OP talks about origins, its more /his/toric than a fair bunch of this boards stuff.
>>
/int/ shit
>>
>>1209470
>but what about all this other shitposting, why can't I join in too?

>>>/int/
>>
Paternally, French settlers of Montreal, 2 Irish families escaping the famine, and the furthest English we know is that he died at Bunker Hill.
Maternally, Slovakian immigrants during early 1900's, Hungarians burned the rest of our history records in Bratislava so we can't find out any more.
>>
Both sides came from Germany after the war. Full kraut
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.