[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean to sell your soul to the devil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 13
File: 1460908068779.jpg (381 KB, 1024x835) Image search: [Google]
1460908068779.jpg
381 KB, 1024x835
What does it mean to sell your soul to the devil?
>>
you get really good at guitar and then die mysteriously
>>
It means humanities was a mistake
>>
It's what Esau did, selling your birthright for lentils. If you masturbation, you are doing that every time
>>
>>1207925
>If you masturbation, you are doing that every time
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1207925
So you can sell it multiple times by jacking of frequently?
>>
File: 1464378097305.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1464378097305.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>1207925
>If you masturbation
>>
>>1207925
Esau was about to fucking die faggot
>>
>>1207915
>>>/x/
>>
>>1207925
>masturbating is selling your soul to the devil
Desert cults, not even one fucking once.
>>
>>1208138
>Continence is bad
>>
>>1207925
No, because you can be forgiven. Jesus, you woman.
>>
>>1207957
This is a religion board too mVIII
>>
>>1207957
>humanities
>>
>>1210756
Faust got his soul back too
>>
>>1210837
So you keep proving my point, good girl.
>>
>>1207915
You legally allow your soul to be given to Satan in exchange for a favor.
>>
>>1210756
>>1210852

Constantine is a girl? That's surprizingly sexy.
>>
>>1210852
You are sincerely contrite, you can always be forgiven, even on your deathbed.
>>
>>1207925
>Christfags in charge of knowing their own fucking scripture

Jacob stole the birthright from their father through conniving shenanigans while Esau was out hunting you dipshit
>>
>>1210852
>>1210877
Transgenders are not women. The Virgin Mary telling you Jesus wants you to cut your cock off does not make you female.
>>
>>1210880
>You are sincerely contrite
No? I'm telling you that you that I can be forgiven for rubbing one out. I don't know where the miscommunications is.
>>
>>1210888
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>1210888
>Transgenders are not women
>Constantine is a tranny meme
I don't like this.
>>
>>1210882
See Genesis 25:30-34
>>
>>1210893
Yeah, you can be, provided you are sincerely contrite.
>>
>>1210914
>provided you are sincerely contrite
Or you can prove it.
>>
>>1210926
Uh, God is omniscient.
>>
>>1210942
So? He wants you, the self, to prove it yourself, because he knows but he wants you to know it yourself.
>>
>>1210954
Well if you weep in your prayer for forgiveness, that is considered a good start.
>>
>>1210972
That's some pretty disgusting stuff.
>>
>>1210988
Why?
>>
>>1210972
>Well if you weep in your prayer for forgiveness
No, you just do work. Faith without work is like a hammer without nails.
>>
>>1207925
>implying you don't masturbate
kek everyone knows religious freaks are the filthiest
>>
>>1207915
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Faustian_bargain

Read Goethe anon
>>
>>1210996
But senpai, here's the differences. If you masturbate, you can still be forgiven
>>
>>1210993
What work are you talking about in this context?
>>
>>1210888
>The Virgin Mary telling you Jesus wants you to cut your cock off does not make you female.
w-wait is this for real?
I never know with tripfags in this godforsaken site
>>
>>1211004
I don't know, do whatever the priest tells you to. That's how I was taught.
>>
>>1211003
You can be forgiven for anything. Even if you sold your soul in person to the devil himself in person, God can revoke that.
>>
>>1211013
He will probably tell you to do x fasting if it becomes a serious problem. But the feeling of serious contrition means more than anything, it is work very much by itself, but any acts of penance without it are worthless.
>>
>>1211003
oh, good thing i always go to church right after i wank it
>>
>>1207915
It means absolutely nothing
>>
>>1211027
>He will probably tell you to do x fasting if it becomes a serious problem
No, he tells you aren't forgiven. Because you keep fucking up and doing the act.
>>
>>1211030
Going to Church doesn't do anything for you in and of itself. Someone who is a complete slacker about going to Liturgy but feels serious contrition, is much better off than someone who goes to every service but who lacks a contrite heart.
>>
>>1211048
Wow, your priest told you that?
>>
>>1211062
No, it's dogma.
>>
>>1211065
No it ain't. There is no limit to forgiveness.
>>
>>1211087
Different anon. Read up on the sin against the Holy Spirit, if you are so sure in the absoluteness of your overly-simplistic statements.
>>
>>1211053
an hour of church is more than enough to make up for an hour of fap desu
>>
>>1211105
We're talking about masturbation.
>>
>>1211087
In the Orthodox "I literally don't have to pick up where West Rome fell and wipe the asses and basically become the state" faith Yeah. I'm not talking about that. It's stated if you keep fucking doing the action so many times, then the sin of the past which were "supposedly" forgiven will be added back on, the sin of the act will still be there, and you actually need to be forgiven again and never do the thing again.
>>
>>1211107
Nope, it does nothing. See the story of the Publican and the Pharisee.
>>
>>1211116
Christ said to never stop forgiving.
>>
>>1211126
>Christ said to never stop forgiving.
Why should I forgive someone who keeps doing the act. It's pointless.
>>
>>1211117
>a culture that believes people who collect money for the government are evil
>relevant
i'm afraid not
>>
>>1211130
Because Christ said so.
>>
>>1207915

I made a massive amount of money and got three attractive women pregnant and set up trust funds for their children but in the end it got boring and I barely even see the kids now. I prefer relaxing at home.
>>
>>1211140
They collected money for an *occupying* force, and very frequently made their living by skimming through strategic over-collecting. Publicans, in this context, are corrupt and collaborators with an invading force, traitors to their own people in exchange for money.
>>
>>1211116
That seems really arbitrary
>>
>>1211159
a job is a job, ethnicity is a hindrance. render unto caesar, remember?
you also have to take into consideration the ones providing the "context", and their obvious bias.
>>
>>1211149
And? Again, were on two different dogma ideals and you're trying to preach to me I'm in the wrong.
>>1211170
Life's arbitrary.
>>
>>1211179
Render unto Caesar because he minted the money.

The context is like a Frenchman tax collecting for the Nazis (when no one is forcing him to) and living off of skimming other Frenchmen.
>>
File: trolltech-logo.png (1 KB, 203x32) Image search: [Google]
trolltech-logo.png
1 KB, 203x32
>>1211113
Ahh, you were right, my bad.

Also, I am not sure who is trolling who in this situation, but I smell a troll. Or if there are honest differences, I think they are arising because you two are not being clear enough and expanding on your thoughts. This is 4ch, not an instant messenger, make your posts longer!
>>
>>1211187
>And?
And do you not consider Christ your highest authority?

>Again, were on two different dogma ideals and you're trying to preach to me I'm in the wrong.
Obviously we're on different ideals. To the Orthodox, dogma is strictly and only what Christ passed to his Apostles.
>>
>>1211204
>And do you not consider Christ your highest authority?
No, that would be considered heresy. And being a heretic is wrong.
>Obviously we're on different ideals. To the Orthodox, dogma is strictly and only what Christ passed to his Apostles.
And to the Catholics, dogma is flexible enough to the times, but most of the time shit stays unless it needs to be fixed or amended.
>>
File: Robert_Johnson.png (84 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Johnson.png
84 KB, 300x427
You'll become a great blues musician
>>
>>1211210
At this point I'm convinced you're someone trying to make Catholicism look bad.
>>
>>1211220
>At this point I'm convinced you're someone trying to make Catholicism look bad.
And at this point I'm convinced that you want me to join the "Orthodox" faith because it's "correct" and "right"
>>
>>1207915
>>1210763
This is not a fucking religion/ theology board. It's a humanities board, and religion can be discussed through that lense. This thread is by no means a humanitit's topic and belongs in /x/, where people take the paranormal seriously. This is not that place.
>>
>>1211283
>This is not a fucking religion/ theology board
Honestly, fucking offended by people having a honest discussion about religion, and there beliefs?
>>
>>1211283
This is the religion board, read the fucking stick.
>>
>>1211293
>deleting posts
Why?
>>
>>1211283

You need Jesus.
>>
>>1211292
>Honestly, fucking offended by people having a honest discussion about religion, and there beliefs?

I agree with this. The religion posters are pure comedy and fun.
>>
>>1211327
>being a cuckold that wants to sit around and be nothing
Literally, put yourself back to >>>/lit/
>>
>>1207925
I don't think I have that many souls.
>>
>>1211340
But you can still be forgiven.
>>
>>1211344
Sure I can, everyone can. So convenient.
>>
>>1211355
Don't be condescending, all sins can be forgiven.
>>
>>1211360
And so can my condescendence. What's your point?
>>
>>1211335

Kek,

This is why I like /his/
>>
>>1211385
>What's your point?
That you shouldn't be there because you shouldn't be a sinner, sinning is wrong. It's immoral.
>>
>>1211386
Why, for the religion posting?
>>
>>1207925
>I've sold my soul practically every day for 10 years

FUCK U SATAN
>>
>>1211540
But anon, you can be forgiven famalam.
>>
>>1211560
nah lad at this point tis better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

my right to rule is the billions of sperm i have slain
>>
>>1211605
>nah lad at this point tis better to reign in hell than serve in heaven
Bullshit anon, you will be forgiven for sins. Trust me.
>>
>>1211616
>Trust me.
J-Jesus?
>>
>>1211749
No, just a layman who wants you to make it into heaven, don't listen to people like Constantine though, Orthodox people are weird.
>>
>>1207915
It means you participate in whatever activity the person saying that considers bad.

The "Devil" exists only in those who speak of him. If you loved everything, approved of and affirmed everything, you wouldn't see the "Devil" anywhere, and he wouldn't exist in you. You'd be godly.

Don't trust anyone who talks about shit like the "Devil" for real. The real devil is them. They create the idea of hell, it thrives on their eyesight.
>>
>>1211759
>Don't trust anyone who talks about shit like the "Devil" for real. The real devil is them. They create the idea of hell, it thrives on their eyesight.
Don't play retard you hedonist.
>>
I heard once that the devil doesn't actually have the power to claim souls. Someone who ' sells' her soul can still be saved, but the devil tricks them into believing they're fucked so they go ahead and don't even try to repent for their sins. That's what happened in The Tragedy of Doctor Faustus.
>>
>>1211769
>hedonist
As if you and any other ascetics don't also operate towards feeling the sensation of power and pleasure. You can't bullshit with someone who knows.

Heaven's within you, it's in our ability to affirm things. Affirm everything — EVEN hell — and in so doing you abolish hell forever. It assimilates into your heaven, becomes one with it.
>>
>>1211791
That is true. God has power him always. Always.
>>1211793
>As if you and any other ascetics don't also operate towards feeling the sensation of power and pleasure.
So? What's wrong with that, just live a just life, ask to be forgiven, learn that when you fuck up, that you need to pick yourself up, and try to live a better life.
>>
>>1211801
Why doesn't God just get rid of the Devil?
>>
>>1211834
Why should God get rid of his most favorite Angel anon?
>>
>>1211837
Why doesn't God make the Devil good again?
>>
>>1211843
Because the devil must become good in his own heart. But he's too vapid, too cunty to see the error of his ways and is offended that he must serve us in Heaven.
>>
>>1211855
Why did God create the Devil in a way that he would end up being evil, too vapid, too cunty to see the error of his ways and offended that he must serve us in heaven?
>>
>>1211861
>Why did God create the Devil in a way that he would end up being evil, too vapid, too cunty to see the error of his ways and offended that he must serve us in heaven?
Why? Because that is the gift of free will, and he used it. Now Satan sits in Hell.
>>
>>1211861
judeo christian monotheism is just a prank that went too far
>>
>>1211873
Shoo shoo, "pagan"
>>
>>1211801
That's still living for power / pleasure. In other words, we're all hedonists; some people are just in denial about it.
>>
>>1211881
I'm not denying it, I'm saying you should learn that if you fuck up, that you should try to be forgiven and live a just life.
>>
File: spook.jpg (37 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
37 KB, 640x400
>>1211876
>paganism
kek
>>
Passing through here. I literally sold my soul to the devil. "Any power that exists, please give me eternal youth." I believe that was my oath. I implore anyone to not follow in this path. I havent aged noticably in a decade. But my life is hell.
Anyone, everyone. Do not tempt forces to take your oaths seriously. I wish daily for death. Save yourselves from the wickedness and snares. Listen to me, it is not worth it.
>>
>>1211869
>free will
>Here, my children, free will for you all too enjoy. Just don't do that and that or you will burn eternally.
>>
>>1211886
>following a fag that doesn't want to be followed
>following someone's teaching that's just a fucking spook itself
wew
>>
>>1211888
Bullshit, go to the Church and ask for forgiveness.
>>1211889
>>Here, my children, free will for you all too enjoy. Just don't do that and that or you will burn eternally.
And he did it. The fucking mad man
>>
>>1211890
>following
I've claimed and memefied his ideas for shitposting. His wish to go unfollowed is being respected.
>>
>>1211888
Roleplaying like this belongs on /x/ you monkey.
>>
>>1211884
Seeking forgiveness for whenever you make a mistake is like running home to mommy to have a bandaid put on your scraped knee. That's fine when you're a kid, but you should really take responsibility more and focus on learning from the experience.
>>
>>1211909
If you claim you follow. You were taught and you use the info, ergo you follow.
>>
>>1211916
>but you should really take responsibility more and focus on learning from the experience.
No. Shit. That's why you should try not to fucking sin. But, if you do, you always have the Church to forgive you. Come on.
>>
>>1211920
There's no "sinning," just acts that some people demonize for whatever personal reasons.
>>
>>1211917
>If you claim you follow.
I didn't.

Are we all followers of Brunelleshi if we draw a picture with perspective?
>>
>>1211930
Don't play retard here, you know what sin is.
>>
>>1211902
What makes you think I have not tried.

>>1211911
I wish I had not made the oaths I did. No RP, I am honest. God help me.
>>
>>1211931
>Are we all followers of Brunelleshi if we draw a picture with perspective?
Not if the person learned by perspective before hearing about him.
>>
I'm pretty sure it just means you go to hell when you die, no matter how good you act in real life.
>>
>>1211935
post face and birth date
if you're asian, it doesn't count
if you're anything else, post family so we can compare aging
>>
>>1211934
>you know what sin is
I know, I just said what it is.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
>>
>>1211953
>I know, I just said what it is.
Yes, sin makes you go to hell.
>>
>>1211959
There is no sin where I come from.
>>
>>1211965
I don't believe you.
>>
>>1211965
I believe in you.
>>
>>1211969
That's fine, I'm not asking you to.
>>
>>1211945
Hmm

I believe follower implies far too much for the mockery I intentionally make of his philosophy and the second hand methods by which I've learned of it. Following must have some active component and accurately match the ideas of the followed right?

Are you following jesus if you knowingly and repeatedly sin? Are you following Che if you merely where his shit and poo poo western governments? Are you following Stirner if rather than applying his thought to your own life and becoming aware of the intangible powers that hold you, you involve him in your shitposting?
>>
>>1211986
I don't care, I want everyone to go heaven.
>>
>>1211996
>Are you following jesus if you knowingly and repeatedly sin?
Are you asking for forgiveness?
>>
>>1211996
>where his shit
*wear his shirt
>>
>>1211952
Not putting myself on the chan. I know this allows you to discredit me. Thats fine. All I am trying to say is to not give yourself to the quiet voice which promises things. The price of sin is death, but its never specified when. I am not religious, but I beg you; be strong. Do not give in to what is easy. I was born in 1987. I look 17, as when I made my internal promise. There is a force waiting for these promises. Stay away. Save yourself. Save yourself. Save you r self.
>>
>>1212014
No thanks. The sales pitch I got in catholic school didn't do it for me. I think I'll just burn for eternity.
>>
>>1211996
Well also this
>Are you following Che if you merely wear his shit and poo poo western governments?
No, because that's capitalist.
>Are you following Stirner if rather than applying his thought to your own life and becoming aware of the intangible powers that hold you, you involve him in your shitposting?
Yeah, because it was shitposting.
>>
>>1212022
>I think I'll just burn for eternity.
Anon don't break my poor heart.
>>
>>1212019
If you really want to persuade someone, you shouldn't just resort to an appeal to emotion right at the beginning, I think.
>>
>>1212037
I clearly haven't convinced you but you haven't convinced me.

>>1212038
If being a law abiding person who doesn't actively pursue evil and occasionally does good works isn't good enough, then I think I'll chill with Satan.
>>
>>1211616
I don't want to be forgiven for my sins. My sins define me and provide strength. Without them I am but a boring cunt
>>
Honest question, how much average human soul worth in dollars? How much money devil can pay to me. It couldn't be an infinite value.
>>
>>1212066
>I clearly haven't convinced you but you haven't convinced me.
That's called an impass.
>then I think I'll chill with Satan.
Why? Explain to my why that's good?
>>1212087
>My sins define me and provide strength.
They shouldn't.
>>
>>1212097
>impass
I was thinking of writing, "Well, it seems we've reached an impasss.", but I didn't want to sound trite.

>Why
I don't care to do anything more regarding god and church is a mind numbing experience I've finally been able to escape.

>good
I don't claim it's good, I think it's neutral and with my doubting the existence of god, pursuing a relationship with with a potentially non existent entity doesn't get to be called good on it's own. Actions regardless of faith are what matter.

I'm not trying to get into a debate about whether or not the Judeo-Christian god or any of the 2000 other gods exist mind you, so please don't go there.
>>
>>1212121
>palindrome get
I like it.

>I was thinking of writing, "Well, it seems we've reached an impasss.", but I didn't want to sound trite.
I don't give a shit, I'm not gonna shit on ya for making a cliche post.
>I don't care to do anything more regarding god and church is a mind numbing experience I've finally been able to escape.
How old are you?
>Actions regardless of faith are what matter.
That's true, don't be a dick.
>>
>>1212147
>How old are you?
Twenty years a human
>>
>>1212121
Nice digits.
But don't feel alone anon, we can chill in hell together.
>>
>>1212153
Okay. So this is just you growing up. You'll find God again, don't you worry.
>>
>>1212165
This patronizing tone was one of the first things to erode my naive faith. Send a memo to the religious community to stop doing this if you want to make it the next few hundred years. Once the 3rd world buys in and cashes out, you'll have nothing.
>>
>>1212183
>This patronizing tone was one of the first things to erode my naive faith.
I'm not being patronizing, I'm being true here. I have faith in every faggot here on /his/, to the lapsed Catholic who wants to be a Priest to you, the anon who lacks faith.
>Once the 3rd world buys in and cashes out, you'll have nothing.
But they can't. And they won't if they know what's good for then. Hinty hint hint.
>>
>>1207925
Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna go masturbation right now. Thanks for the memes, /his/
>>
>>1212203
> I'm being true here
Because you literally know future? What a joke.
>>
>>1212215
>Because you literally know future?
No, I just have faith in you.
>>
>>1212220
Not that anon, and excuse me to butt in the conversation, but it sounds as if you were saying
>I have faith in you, that eventually you will come back to the truthful path that is my religion
Kinda pretentious.
>>
The use of the phrase comes from a Christian/judeo culture. It assumes the existence of a devil, an existence of a moveable soul, and you that is separate from the soul that is being sold. It assumes the person is good by having a soul and selling the person's soul devalues their goodness.
>>
>>1212262
>Kinda pretentious.
I mean, if you want tell him to stop being fucking faggot and get his ass back to Church, I would say that, but I'm not, because I'm not gonna be a cunt with some guy losing faith and I want to let him fucking know that it's going to be alrigh.
>>
File: 1404367895583.jpg (136 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1404367895583.jpg
136 KB, 500x377
>soul
>devil
wew
>>
>>1212277
Or you could say
>I see, I hope you find happiness in your choice, regardless of what it is.
>>
>>1212300
Uh no. That's not how it works.
>>
>>1212304
>Uh no. That's not how it works.
And that's why you sound pretentious.
>>
File: the-inferno-canto-34-1.jpg (222 KB, 1070x854) Image search: [Google]
the-inferno-canto-34-1.jpg
222 KB, 1070x854
>>1207915
It means the devil's going to make you his prison bitch for all eternity in exchange for earthly things.
>>
>>1212310
Would rather get pretentious or violent and anger. Because I'll do it to the tripfag above and I'll sure has hell to this anon.
>>
>>1212317
Doubt it. He'll probably turn you into a demon legionary or something cool.
>>
File: 1457871675355.png (192 KB, 278x323) Image search: [Google]
1457871675355.png
192 KB, 278x323
>>1207925
>If you masturbation
>>
File: 1463959652970.gif (166 KB, 338x375) Image search: [Google]
1463959652970.gif
166 KB, 338x375
>>1207925
>If you masturbation
>>
>>1211392
Not him but if Batman can save Gotham by raping the joker the logical move would be to rattle the clowns prostate til the second coming.
>>
>>1215291
But that's gay, Batman isn't a fag.
>>
>>1207915
It's a metaphor. You sell whatever is of non-materialistic value to you (family, love, friends, happiness) for material goods.
>>
File: bee mee.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bee mee.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>1207925
>>
>>1210837
So I can sell my soul for profit too? Cool.
>>
>>1215296
it's an annoying /co/ forced meme
>>
>>1211065
So some priest from a thousand years ago told you that
>>
>>1217312
But I don't care about tumblr.
>>1217316
Yeah.
>>
>selling your soul
Naw homie, the devil is for cooperating with, not for bargaining or servitude. He isn't your boss or the corner store clerk, he's the quintessential rebel.
>>
File: 1399481186307.jpg (32 KB, 436x336) Image search: [Google]
1399481186307.jpg
32 KB, 436x336
>>1207925
>If you masturbation
>>
Nāvika candra mārā priya chineese kārṭuna ch
>>
>>1218522
HGH NJ Shaun jdus jdiw kdiqnsi disk siiwbd did djocd kajqanjjs ïbsjsndvdhdj zjisns jxjkwnsj
>>
>>1218528
Sunce ti jebem u pičku materinu
>>
was born to die in the morning to all my life and the rest of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years and the first rest in paradise the best way for me
>>
>>1218538
Hsuqk?
>>
File: 1451537415997.png (46 KB, 174x238) Image search: [Google]
1451537415997.png
46 KB, 174x238
>>1218546
what
>>
Greek Migrations at the End of the Bronze Age (according to the Ancient Greek traditions)
>>
>>1207918
first post
>>
>>1218551
Nouns that do not belong to the twofold nominal declension inflect either according to the regular type of the simple nominal declension or to its anomalous type.
>>
>>1216094
>It's a metaphor. You sell whatever is of non-materialistic value to you (family, love, friends, happiness) for material goods.

/thread

You basically sacrifice your humanity for riches.
The end justify the means.
>>
>>1219317
For several years, the standard questionnaire used by anthropologists studying various cultures in the Eastlands has been that of Dr. Ellandwine Zaharam of the Univ. of Auntimoany. While it has proven itself in the field, many philosophers have thought that it could be satisfactorily amplified by creating several new categories not addressed in the original and expanding some of the old categories with new questions. A committee of eight faculty and students worked to add questions to the questionnaire, the result of which is the following Zaharam-Chapelle-Parunas Ethnographical Questionnaire.

At nearly double the size of the original (and considerably larger than similar tools), concerns have been raised about the possible unwieldiness of the tool. In order to maintain the general utility of the questionnaire, several related main categories have been compressed, while new ones that were not addressed in the older questionnaires have been created. Individual related questions have often been compressed into a single multipart question; it is felt that this practice in no way affects the practicability of the tool. Also, several very good but extremely focussed or detail oriented questions have been left out. While it is keenly felt that persons living in a community can offer great insights into the various topic explored in the questionnaire, it is felt that questions along the line of "how do people feel about this" are best left out, as any of the questions herein explored may be reasonably followed up by this sort of perceptive interrogation.
>>
>>1207918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
>>
>>1210877
No he's a man who denies the Flood and pretends to be Christian.
>>
>>1221728
All Orthodox pretend to be Christians.
>>
>>1221728
>he's a man
It's a girl.
>>
>>1221737
No.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/gf/username/constantine/
https://desustorage.org/his/thread/1161727/#1161920
>>
>>1221800
>https://desustorage.org/his/thread/1161727/#1161920
I thought girls could you know, rub there clits and shit?
>>
>>1221800
Constantine has said before those are her favorite movies, she's pulling /pol/'s leg.
>>
>>1222666
>her
>she
NO
>>
So, hypothetically, could I just be universally cool with each entity? I mean, if God forgives if I ask him to, then he must not care too much about what I do, so I should be able to role with Satan until the last second ask for forgiveness and be fine with both of them.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.