[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the German Government have a cabinet? I've been looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x453
Did the German Government have a cabinet? I've been looking online and I know about the Bundesrat, the Reichstag, and the chancellor, and how they related to the Emperor, but I can't find anything about a cabinet or something like that.
However, I remember a Monty Python sketch where the German government fell off of a Zeppelin into someone's house and he and his wife were attempting to organize the bodies, and had an argument as to wether the minister of colonies was an internal or external minister.
I need answers but not for a few months.
>>
Also, if anyone knew the positions/titles they held, or knows of a list online, that'd be great.
>>
>>1201897
Yes, the German government had a cabinet appointed by the chancellor with the consent of the emperor. They mostly performed their functions like ministers in most countries and followed the orders of the chancellor.

>>1201913
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden_cabinet

Is the final cabinet in its final form. The titles and positions are like you'd expect from most any country.
>>
>>1201930
Thanks man. Do you know what cabinet directly preceded this one?
>>
>>1201951
That's be the Hertling cabinet. Both it and the Baden cabinet are interesting because they were the only two cabinets formed in consultation with the parties that had majorities in the Reichstag. Before then, the cabinets had essentially zero connection to the democratically elected body.
>>
>>1202023
>Hertling cabinet
Cool, are the cabinets named after the chancellor they advise?
>>
>>1202063
Mhm! Just like in most modern governments.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.