[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What motivated Mussolini after the landings in Italy? Surely,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Italian-social-republic.png (508 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Italian-social-republic.png
508 KB, 1000x1500
What motivated Mussolini after the landings in Italy? Surely, he must have known that everything was going to shit and he wouldn't survive it
>>
>>1201329
Hitler basically forcing him back to Italy.
>>
>>1201329
He was depressed as fuck and only stayed because Germans threatened to murder lots of dagos if he didn't cooperate.
>>
>>1201329
hot Italian bitches
>>
>>1201415
What do you mean? He was never outside of Italy.

>>1201562
Do we have evidence for this? Did he want to resign?
>>
>>1201776
Not the other posters but Mussolini knew he was fucked and losing support.
Idr him leaving, but I doubt that means he didn't try at one point.
His fault for trying to recreate the Roman Empire and hardly having the capacity to make gains in Mediterranean Africa or Europe for that matter.
>>
>>1201776
Also whe. ou're the dictator of a state based off of your cult of personality and you're getting destroyed in a war and invaded by a force you couldn't possibly repel/defend. You can either kill yourself or flee. There is no resignation because that means far worse than death
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.