[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serbian History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (699 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699 KB, 1024x768
Can anyone tell me about Serbian history? Specifically, the relationship between Croatia and Serbia. Maybe a bit of information on Yugoslavia in general.
>>
>>1200131
Betrayed by various neighbors through-ought history because serbs are crazy and retarded.
>>
>>1200142
The eternal chetnik?
>>
>>1200131
Bump for my serbian crush
>>
In the first half of the 14th century Serbia flourished, becoming one of the most developed countries and cultures in Europe. It had a high political, economic, and cultural reputation in Europe.
>>
>>1200464
Is this now a Serb war crime denial thread?
OP asked the relationship between Croatia and Serbia, in the context of Yugoslavia.
That is implying modern times, not 14th century kingdoms.
>>1200131
Serbia is mostly hated by the other former Yugo states, because although most sides committed war crimes after the dissolution of Yugoslavia, Serbia was an aggressor in many of the conflicts that arose.
>>
Well I will tell you that the "ancient hatreds" myth as a cause for the Yugoslav wars is largely a meme. The majority of the hatred was formed in the 20th century.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.