[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GOD TIER Prophets of Doom Ghosts of the Ostfront >GREAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Dan-Carlin4.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dan-Carlin4.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>GOD TIER

Prophets of Doom
Ghosts of the Ostfront

>GREAT TIER

Blueprint for Armageddon
Kings of Kings

>GOOD TIER

Wrath of the Khans
Punic Nightmares

>MEH TIER

Thor's Angels
American Peril

>SHIT TIER

Death Throes of the Republic
>>
>>1199040
>King of Kings that high
>American Peril that low
>>
File: 1400107181322.jpg (27 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
1400107181322.jpg
27 KB, 300x192
>>1199040
>>SHIT TIER
>
>Death Throes of the Republic

Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1463741881272.jpg (33 KB, 295x720) Image search: [Google]
1463741881272.jpg
33 KB, 295x720
>>1199051
American Peril was great, wtf u talkin' aboot.
>>
>>1200903
he implied it should be ranked higher, dummy
>>
>>1199051
The absolute worst thing about Harcore History is on every History post on Reddit or whatever there will always be one fucktard talking about shit he's heard Dan Carlin talking about like that makes him a fucking expert. Stands out so obviously as well.

I like falling asleep to Blueprint for Armageddon. Stops my brain going into overdrive as soon as I lay down.
>>
>>1199040

I'd swap Wrath and Blueprints for Ghosts of the Ostfront. That one was great fun but leaned even more towards just telling a good story than usual and tripped mu autism a little
>>
>>1199040
More like:

>GOD TIER
Blueprint for Armageddon
American Peril
Prophets of Doom

>GREAT TIER
Wrath of the Khans
Death Throes of the Republic

>MEH TIER
Punic Nightmares
Ghosts of the Ostfront

>SHIT TIER
King of Kings (I know I'm maybe being unfair but I feel like he's just repeating the same stuff he's said before in many episodes about steppe peoples and the visceral nature of melee combat+ there's so little known about those periods that it just feels really thin, hopefully it kicks into high gear when the persians face off with the greeks in part III)

I also love some of the smaller episodes, Globalization unto Death might be one of my alltime favorites by him.
>>
>>1201396
Ghosts of the Ostfront had a god tier first episode and then meh tier episodes for the rest of the series
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.