[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nazis and the Occult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: lost-ark.jpg (310 KB, 1659x808) Image search: [Google]
lost-ark.jpg
310 KB, 1659x808
What can you guys tell me about the occult beliefs of Nazis and how it relates to party ideology? How much of Indiana Jones, Wolfenstein, etc., is true to life?
>>
This is like 4th time you made this thread, faggot.

And nazi occultism is largely a meme. Himmler was an autistic pagan faggot who sent out expeditions to 3rd world shitholes trying to prove ancient civilizations were ruled by Nordic superhumans, but most nazis didn't give a shit about it and they sure didn't want to create an army of alien robot Aryan zombies. Hitler himself was a lapsed Catholic at worst.
>>
>>1194461
lol this is the first thread I've made on the topic. I didn't realize it was a popular topic.

What about the Thule Society and its relation to the NSDAP? Stuff like that
>>
>>1194461
This, except Hellboy actually happened.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (466 KB, 804x1101) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
466 KB, 804x1101
>>1194434
Read Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano.
>>
>>1194500
>What about the Thule Society and its relation to the NSDAP?
Some nazis (Bormann, Hess, Himmler) were members, most were not.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_von_List
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Maria_Wiligut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)
>>
>>1194461
This. And if you read Hitlers Table Talk, the transcripts compiled by Bormann of after dinner conversations he had with various guests on a huge variety of topics spanning the war years up to 1943, you will see Hitler more than once disregards all of the occult shit Himmler was doing as absolute rubbish. He also shits on Cristianity and his own Catholicism many many times. He makes it crystal clear that he personally believed that scientific advancements would eventually bring about the natural death of obsolete religious beliefs that had served their purpose in the development of mankind but were no longer needed. He did acknowledge that this would be long after his time and for the foreseeable future the party wouldnt be able to make any such belief or intention public.

Funny sidenote: Despite his opinion of the church, he did say at one point he would almost be inclined to make Catholicism the official party religion before the neopagan bullshit Himmler was doing since the church was at least recognized as having a legitimate legacy instead of just being made up nonsense.

I highly recommend Hitlers Table Talk. PDFs are super easy to find. Very interesting stuff and gives such a better understanding of the man himself. Extremely smart, virtually any topic brought up he could knowledgeably speak about. Hirler was notorious for keeping guests up till the wee hours of the morning talking, so there a wealth of info recorded in it. And there are a few instances where he jokes or ribs others that show he could be pretty funny at times too.
>>
>>1194523
Cant tell if bait but those are the biggest names in the party...
>>
>>1194640
Table Talk is indeed a great read.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.