[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kant kwno nuff >alls ilusion >dankness consumed me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 6574574574.jpg (61 KB, 518x584) Image search: [Google]
6574574574.jpg
61 KB, 518x584
>kant kwno nuff
>alls ilusion
>dankness consumed me
>leds pretend that...
>cogiot ergo smufs
>herp derp
>$300k/month
>>
How do you know anything that you "know" is true?
>>
>>1193320
I don't need to, Jesus is at the wheel.
>>
>>1193282
>>1193320

Stop parroting this shit about Descartes being a skeptic. He wasn't.
>>
File: science.png (3 MB, 1716x1710) Image search: [Google]
science.png
3 MB, 1716x1710
>>1193320
Reminder that paragons of *science* reject the notion that we can reject skepticism fully.
>>
>>1193350
Holy shit, this is a joke right?
>>
>>1193341
No one can be a skeptic, that's the point.
>>
>>1193363
No, I mean the retarded reddit-meme's you quote as 'paragons of science'. And I don't know what you mean when you say nobody can be a skeptic. Is it the idea that you can't integrate it into your daily life? The Moorean idea that you can't really believe in the truth of skepticism because you have more fundamental believes that are incompatible with it (here is a hand)? The idea that you can't be an academic skeptic? It isn't at all clear what you can mean.
>>
>>1193383
Modern philosophy is a joke, integrally, it's a huge falsification of experience and a conspiration against reality.
Stop pretending it is relevant only because it looks 'super smart' or 'ingenious' and some people's life depends on that fake shit.
>>
>>1193398
>Modern philosophy is a joke, integrally, it's a huge falsification of experience and a conspiration against reality.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Also, way to give away the fact that you know absolutely nothing about philosophy.
>>
>>1193414
There's absolutely nothing to know about what you call "philosophy".
"Skepticism" doesn't exist, it's only a character in people's imagination.
>>
>>1193363
Well their is a reason people on reddit like the paragons of stupidity, cause they are a fucking joke.
>>
>>1193422
You aren't serious, are you?

Also, I'm not sure if you know this but there are very few philosophers who consider themselves 'skeptics' or think there is something true about skepticism.

Actually, I'm sure you don't know that and actually have no interest in learning anything.
>>
File: 1418261494089.jpg (19 KB, 264x246) Image search: [Google]
1418261494089.jpg
19 KB, 264x246
>>1193350
This triggers me on a deep level.
>>
>>1193435
Uhm wtf dude

Neil degrasse tyson talks about nerd culture like epic video games and richard dawkins is EPIC bro.

Time to evolve your microscopic amoeba mind you idiotic christian retard. Where is your god (lower case on purpose as I refuse to respect a fairy tale sky daddy) now hicks?

#hailsatan #scienceboythings #reddit #umadchristians #feelthebern
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.