[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leonardo da Vinci's artworks and subliminal messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: monaleo.jpg (14 KB, 216x277) Image search: [Google]
monaleo.jpg
14 KB, 216x277
Hello /his/. Im quite new to this board so forgive me for anything that is questionable on this board.

I'm doing a 2000 word essay on whether or no Leonardo da Vinci did actually have subliminal messages in his artworks and whether or not they were intentional. I need some input here because I'm just finding far fetched explanations all over the internet as opposed to an actual unbiased argument as to whether or not he did actually have subliminal messages in his works. So I come in my time of need asking you all to say anything that you believe is beneficial towards the subject at hand as well as have an open debate about it. Hit me.
>>
all i know is that people think the mona lisa was a self portrait and theres some weird messages in the last supper. i cant tell you how much of that is fact though
>>
>>1193309
but why would he make his self portrait in the form of a female? what was he trying to hide or what was he trying to accomplish by doing so
>>
>>1193314
Well there are some hidden messages in the mona lisa. Maybe he wanted to separate himself from the hidden messages as much as possible by doing it in the form of a female
>>
>>1193309
As I understood it, people think it's a portrait of da Vinci's mother or sister or something, hence explaining why it looks similar to his own self-portraits.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.