[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
currently on the front page: >5 (FIVE) christshitter threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: yoba.png (122 KB, 421x404) Image search: [Google]
yoba.png
122 KB, 421x404
currently on the front page:

>5 (FIVE) christshitter threads
>2 interracial cuckolding threads
>3 nazi threads
>>
>>1192704
What do you want to talk about, anon-kun?
>>
>>1192711

Interesting history stuff
>>
>>1192715
Make a thread, or did you?
(Not counting this one)
>>
The problem is that for every one knowledgable history/philosophy annon there are 2 dozen people with only a superficial knowledge. So the threads that center around stuff everyone know about (Nazis, Christianity/atheism, free will) will be bigger, longer, and bump off the more obscure slowe threads
>>
File: 421.png (268 KB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
421.png
268 KB, 320x323
>>1192704
For years people were calling for a /his/ board but it was kinda obvious that it would go to shit. Sure, we keep explicit holocaust denial threads away, but this is very clearly /pol/ with dates to me. The one good thing it has done is get most of the religion threads of /lit/.
>>
>>1192704
>five
It's two.
>getting upset by people who want to have a disucssion about the Churches and which one is correct
>actually wanting to be a degenerate that gets offended by people defending their beliefs here
>>
>>1192749
That threads on the front page change. You have no sense of history.
>>
File: 1457727006153.jpg (73 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
1457727006153.jpg
73 KB, 640x440
>>1192749

>degenerate

You know where you have to get back to.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1192756
>and humanities
Is this reddit? Are we posting on reddit? Why are you offended by people getting in a fight over religion? Isn't that historical enough?
>>
>>1192759
>going to the second reddit colony
no
>>
>>1192764
Now we have
>remove kebab
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Obsession with interracial sex
>>1190012
>>1192529
>>1189750

/his/ is /pol/ with dates, just as so many people figured it would be.
>>
>>1192704
As a Christian I still wouldn't be opposed to a religion board, for now this is the closest thing to one so we kind of have to share.
>>
>>1192783
And? /pol/ is now becoming a reddit shithole and people are leaving so they can have a discussion about religion. It's those goddamn redditors you idiot.
>>
File: balkan mod.jpg (72 KB, 344x480) Image search: [Google]
balkan mod.jpg
72 KB, 344x480
99% of 4chan boards are as good as their mods are. Remove the mods or make the mods less active and the boards plunge into chaos.

A notable exception would be /a/, where the users have learned to take care of themselves without mod assistance.
>>
>>1192783

>/his/ is /pol/ with dates
>Implying
Havent seen any date yet.
>>
>>1192801
Generally agree with this, but remember that they do it
>for free
I think the real problem is with the idea of /pol/ as a "containment board". It's probably the opposite; it attracts teenage nazis to 4chan and then to the other boards, just as most people in the past used to come through /b/ when they were teenagers.
>>
>>1192704
>>1192715
I'd like to discuss the development of nationalism over the millennia and how it relates to religion.
>>
File: 1463684404460.png (77 KB, 1454x993) Image search: [Google]
1463684404460.png
77 KB, 1454x993
>>1192704
this eventually happens to everything we like.
manchilds weebs on /v/ and /pol/ memeers on /his/ - keep in mind these people have nothing better to do so they can afford to be online pretty much during all their waking hours and with their circlejerking and samefagging threads the overall board quality goes down, scaring away anyone able to have an actual discussion and leaving braindead retards to fling shit to each other.
>>
N
>>
>>1192801
I'd gladly be a mod on /his/ because i unironically care for this board, it has great potential and it's a shame shitposters are diminishing it
>>
>>1192832
If only /pol/ stayed with based Ron. He's so rare to see these days among all those trumpfags.
>>
>>1192841
I miss when /pol/ was the IT'S HAPPENING rather than the /new/ bastard child it became. It gets old.
>>
>>1192849
/pol/ went down the sewer with flags. Now it's a parody of its former self.

cripplechan /pol/ is decent because many old polacks moved there after moot sold the website.
>>
>>1192865
>cripplechan /pol/ is decent because many old polacks moved there after moot sold the website.
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>1192924
See, this is the new/pol/ i'm talking about.
>>
>>1192930
>he unironically supports reddit
Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>1192940
Where did i even mention reddit you sperging retard?
>>
>>1192961
By implying redditchan is better. It isn't, it's just Stormfront.
>>
>>1192865
Cripplechan /pol/ is an absolute shitshow.

It's like a time-capsule of /pol/ immediately before GG, i.e massively autistic. The fact that people are now reminiscing about a mythical /pol/ golden age just proves that it's the new /b/.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.