[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/His/ red-pill me on the Holy Spirit >Been reading the Bible,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463277267952.jpg (62 KB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
1463277267952.jpg
62 KB, 600x358
/His/ red-pill me on the Holy Spirit

>Been reading the Bible, intensely, and recently finished the Nag Hammadi
>Jesus, and prominent figures in the Bible were in 'the Spirit' when talking with God, the Father
>Does not mention the Holy Spirit as a ghost, instead as the Holy Oil
>Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit
>In the Nag Hammadi, Jesus almost gives the recipe for the Holy Spirit, tells us to figure out the rest ourselves

Anyone else go this deep into the Holy Spirit? Some other interesting things I found out, the holy oil (water) we use today is totally fake. True baptism is when we brew the Holy Oil and 'drown' in it. Like our lungs fill up with it and we somehow breathe under water with it. Then you enter the 'Spirit'.
>>
>>1187010
meant to say,
>Holy Spirit is the Holy Oil

Also I brewed a small batch of what I thought it was, had some very interesting aspects, though it says in the Nag Hammadi not to disclose the recipe for everyone must find it themselves.

My only concern is doing is on a full scale and drowning in it to become baptized. I love God, and the Holy Spirit, but this will be something I have never done and my balls cringe thinking about it. If anyone else believes this give me some encouragement.
>>
>>1187010
>>/x/
>>
>>1187026
>>/b/
>>
>>1187026
Ok /his/ lets take this seriously for a second. This is written words from ~1,900 years ago. I have done this, the results were far beyond anything I expected, I won't write them out cause I will get /x/ as more replies. I want someone else who is interested in this to do some research with.
>>
>>1187028
>>>>>/u/
>>
>>1187044
Tell a therapist about it.
>>
>>1187046
>>/r9k/ or reddit,
>>
>>1187010
It's sort of the catch-all of the trinity. Anything that wouldn't make sense to attribute to the father or the son, eh, just say it's the Holy Spirit and call it a day.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.