[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can just one man keep an entire nation together for 34 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: toti.jpg (23 KB, 473x350) Image search: [Google]
toti.jpg
23 KB, 473x350
How can just one man keep an entire nation together for 34 years?
>>
File: khan.jpg (68 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
68 KB, 300x375
I mean its not exactly unheard of for powerful nations to be held together by a single, charismatic strongman.
>>
>>1183339
strength, authority, charisma, cunning...
basically being a clever dickswinger
any conventional leadership qualities you can think of applied to governing of a whole state, leading a country is just like leading a small group of people, just applied at a different scale
>>
By killing his enemies and then running the country on western loans.
>>
File: 670x420_jajce 130.jpg (40 KB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
670x420_jajce 130.jpg
40 KB, 280x420
>>1183339
with an army and a secret service, also being a bitchtit that took the american money in order not to go to the Warsaw pact and invested it in his army (that proved incapable) and the secret service (that proved capitalistic and nationalistic) so he can stay in power, instead in the economy. The country fell apart the moment he died.

the guy fucked up everything King Peter has created. He will be considered the greatest idiot in every nations history, mostly because he was one. All the good merit 'tito hipsters' spit out today is due to commie propaganda their parents endured.
>>
>>1183510

t. Bosnian
>>
>>1183518
It's obvious that guy is a Serb, Bosnians actually love Tito.
>>
>>1183339
He killed people, fuck.
>>
File: King-Petar_I-Karadjordjevic.jpg (161 KB, 1089x1491) Image search: [Google]
King-Petar_I-Karadjordjevic.jpg
161 KB, 1089x1491
>>1183510
>fights in WW1
>wins WW1
>unites the south Slavs
>creates Yugoslavia
>allows parlamentary monarchy (every major party today, be it croat, muslim, serb was founded under his reign) until nationalistic bandits started chimping out, then his son bans it
>croats could vote for their parties, muslims could finally organize politically
>all the merit goes to a commie fucker that managed to destroy it.

commie propaganda was always the strongest
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.