[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Cultural Revolution the greatest adolescent fantasy of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Was the Cultural Revolution the greatest adolescent fantasy of all time?

The leader of a country literally just told all the youth to drop out of school and go beat up old people for being counter revolutionaries instead.

19 yr old me would have been ecstatic to be put in that situation.
>>
>>1181733
>Government sponsored edgelordism.
Thanks for the chuckles and a new way to view Cultural Revolution.
>>
File: Enver_Hoxha_in_1983[1].jpg (51 KB, 526x599) Image search: [Google]
Enver_Hoxha_in_1983[1].jpg
51 KB, 526x599
>>1181733
>Great
>Proletarian
>Cultural
>Revolution
>>
>>1181782
It was definitively great in scale
>>
>>1181733
>Not being a counter revolutionary
It's as if you lot don't know what gradual reform is, please read some Burke.
>>
>>1181733

Yeah it was great if you weren't in the receiving end.

I think this is one of the reasons why so many Chinese people love Mao, they just want to party like it's 1966 again.
>>
>>1181933
actually they hate the cultural revolution and view it as error, mao stay innocent in chinese eyes because they shift the blame about the whole thing on his wife and her acquaintance, all of which later died in prison
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.