[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about this guy. All I know about him is that he was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Rasputin_near_1914.jpg (78 KB, 404x468) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_near_1914.jpg
78 KB, 404x468
Tell me about this guy.
All I know about him is that he was a religious nutjob that cucked his way into the royal family.
>>
Fucked more women in a day with his gargantuan penis than your average anon will fuck in his entire life.
>>
>>1179497
He is Russian's greatest love machine. Also he is a real life wizard.
>Poisoned by Cyanide that enough to kill elephants.
>Still alive
>Get shots many time including on the head.
>Still alive and tried to fight back.
>Get bludgeoned on the head carried to the river nearby.
>Still fucking alive and tried to escape.
>Drowned into ice cold river
>Finally dead.
>>
>>1179497
He was a certain man who lived in Russia long ago
>>
>>1179562
The cyanide had been baked with the food it was in which made it ineffective.
>>
>>1179497
He was a big guy
>>
File: holding.jpg (115 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
holding.jpg
115 KB, 500x520
>>
His eyes were very cold.
>>
>>1179635
For you
>>
>>1179601
That doesn't make the other 2 less cool also it wouldn't be more effective? I once did some Marijuana brownies and the effect of them were more powerful and lasted longer than the ones from an average blunt
>>
>>1179497
He went to the monastic community of mount athos (famous for being an island that bans women from it) but left in disgust after encountering a lot of sodomy
>>
>>1179667
That depend on which Cyanide they use. Different Cyanide have different boiling point. So, baking a batter full of cyanide may evaporate the chemical and make it less lethal.
>>
>>1179497
>that cucked his way into the royal family.
you mean fucked. you kids should really learn what cuck means before using that word.
>>
>>1179667
Basically, cyanide is pretty reactive and will bond to aldehydes and ketones (common functonal groups found in molecules in food) readily with the addition of heat.

THC is much more hardy than cyanide and tthe two aren't chemically related at all.
>>
>>1179567
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
>>
>>1180216
he was literally having sex with the tsar's wife
>>
>>1179667
Cyanide weakened by glucose and Rasputin that night drunk sweet wine and eating pastry. Killers are screwed up with that basically.
>>
he was supposed to have a big wiener
>>
Big dick mystic, known to hypnotize.
>>
>>1182069
>implying
>>
>>1182069
Was the Tsar aware of it? If so, then you're okay using cuck, but if he wasn't, then you're just another parrot retard
>>
>>1184376
Yes, he was aware about that hilarious piece of haters propaganda.
>>
>>1182069
>believing anti-tsarist propaganda
Bet you believe he was fucking the girls too.
>>
>>1184376
You're confusing cuckoldry with NTR

The cuckold, as referenced by Shakespeare, is any man whose wife is unfaithful.
>>
>>1184394
>Romanov's German wife fucking left and right
>huh, can't be true, must be propaganda
>>
>>1184504
Why with Rasputin?
>>
I think I read one time that he got close to the royal family because the Tsar's son had bad asthma or some sort of disease and his "magic" could cure him. A more logical explanation was that his voice in prayers would put him in a relaxed state that would calm his symptoms down. Pretty much hypnotism but not really magic.
>>
>>1182339
>known to hypnotize.

With his big dick.
>>
>>1184544
> Local monk STOPPED bleeding with one WEIRD TRICK
> Local Tzar HATES HIM
Tsar Nicholas II's son Alexis was taking aspitin, and Rasputin, appalled at a Western branded medicine being used at the court of St Petersburg, ordered this stopped. He wanted more mystical remedies applied. The effect was instant. The boy was a haemophiliac, and aspirin's then-unknown blood-thinning properties were doing him no good at all. Rasputin's reputation soared as the tsarevich's bleeding quietened down.
>>
>>1184536
He was said to have huge dick, but the reason for "why" it was said so(I don't believe there is any proof in it being some kind of exceptionally large) was that he was a peasant from the rougher part of Russia - which was something exotic on Russian salons used to semi-German aristocracy being the only people they've had contacts with.

He was also the "neo orthodox" kind of guy, those people did orgies on a daily basis back in the times so he probably did far better in bed than anybody else.
>>
>>1184544
He had hemophilia. Supposedly the heir would be on the verge of death when Rasputin was in Siberia. He would say he prayed through and the heir would get better.
>>
>>1184586
Kek. Rasputin seems like pretty comfy guy to be.
>>
File: 1451116007071.jpg (211 KB, 746x715) Image search: [Google]
1451116007071.jpg
211 KB, 746x715
>>1179562
>He is Russian's greatest love machine.

heh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

but unfortunately, the whole myth has been debunked - he died pretty quickly, the whole tale around his death was to show he was the devil spawn

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/678502.stm
>>
>>1184586
this wasn't a myth tho
>>
>>1184586
see >>1184756

his pecker has been literally preserved for future generations to marvel at
>>
File: 1461197444791.jpg (76 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1461197444791.jpg
76 KB, 800x795
>>1179667
>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

Stay in school kids, learn yer chemistry
>>
It's the guy with the albino bat in Anastasia.
>>
>>1179497

Had a 12 inch dick, which is currently on display in a jar at the Russian Museum of Erotica

its pretty gross looking after 100 years desu
>>
>>1179497
There is no real evidence he fucked the Tsarina. By all accounts she was devoted to her husband till the end, with the 'rasputin adultery' myth being perpetrated by the Tsarina's enemies in government who she displaced whilst Nicholas was at the front.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.