[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was LBJ one of the greatest presidents in US history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 334x250
Was LBJ one of the greatest presidents in US history?
>>
>>1178318
He had an absurdly large dick so yes
>>
>>1178324
Who had a bigger dick, Rasputin or LBJ?
>>
>>1178318
>killed JFK
>lost Vietnam
>expanded the welfare state with the "great society"

No he was a pretty shitty president although he was an absolute madman with a ginormous pecker.
>>
he named his genitals
>>
literally who
>>
>>1178340
Him leaving Vietnam is the reason why Vietnam is a US ally today. The US never should have gone to Vietnam in the first place.
>>
>>1178326
Rasputin by a long shot. There's only like one guy that measures up to him and it's some white guy with a 13 inch crank, I think he's American.
>>
>>1178344
Did he really?
>>
>>1178344
JUMBO
U
M
B
O
>>
>>1178352
>Him leaving Vietnam
LBJ not only didn't leave Vietnam, he escalated the shit out of it. Check your facts.
>>
one of the worst presidents. along with fdr and wilson.
>>
He's lucky Nixon came next or people would talk more shit about him.
>>
>>1178340
But great society worked well
>>
>>1179692
then why do we have to make it great again?
>>
>>1179729
gotta convince rednecks every 4 years the country is on fire somehow
>>
File: LBJ_Library_slideshow.jpg (81 KB, 718x438) Image search: [Google]
LBJ_Library_slideshow.jpg
81 KB, 718x438
>duuuuude let's like, invade Vietnam
>them charlies are total bummers dude
>let's give everyone money and stuff
>what do you mean I can't do that, here's my dick maaaaan
>>
Johnson was the worst president apart from FDR.

>>1179336

People are so fucking ignorant of basic history. It wouldn't surprise me if most people on this board believed that Nixon started the Vietnam War and Johnson ended it because TV told them "hurr durr Nixon is Satan" their whole lives.
>>
>>1178318

I would say his legislative impact is one of the greatest among U.S. presidents. As far as his merits go I'm unsure. If he had not escalated Vietnam he would probably be remembered as one of the best.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.