[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Pregnancies that would have changed history. Goddamn it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mary.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
ITT: Pregnancies that would have changed history.
Goddamn it Mary .....
>>
She looks like Brad Dourif, nobody would put a dick into that.
>>
File: francois_mary.jpg (25 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
francois_mary.jpg
25 KB, 300x392
>>1174478
Auld Union
>>
>>1174483
I cum hard in her. Queendom is my fetish.
>>
>>1174478
maybe marrying her first cousin wasn't the sharpest idea medically.
>>
elizabeth I
>no stuarts
>no cromwell
>>
>>1174635

Her only serious marriage proposals were Spain, France or the one crazy Swedish King.
>>
>>1174609
>>maybe incest isn't a good idea

Please name all the european nobles you couldn't say this to.
>>
>>1174750
should've gone with Sweden desu, maybe they wouldn't be cucked today if she did
>>
>>1174861
Swedish Empire + England would have been a great northern naval empire.
>>
>>1174609
Well she was 37 by the time she married Phillip II and was older than him by 9 years
>>
File: martha washington.jpg (35 KB, 260x355) Image search: [Google]
martha washington.jpg
35 KB, 260x355
>>
>>1174750
Should have married Leicester
>>
If she would have had a child within at least 3 years of arriving in France, she would not have been such a target for the court or the people, having secured an heir. And since having a child calmed her antics down considerably, it would have preserved her reputation. The queen's shit reputation seriously hurt the monarchy in the 1780s, which led to its dwindling authority in the eyes of the general people.

Having a child would have also bolstered the confidence of Louis XVI. Perhaps the queen having a sterling reputation at the time he took the throne, and his own confidence at having an heir, would have made him put his foot down for his early reforms. With those reforms in place in the 1770s, the revolution itself may have never happened.
>>
>>1174885
Philip II was her cousin and plotted to invade England.

Also have you seen paintings of Elizabeth without make up on?

Hideous woman.
>>
>>1174750
I thought she didn't marry because of the husband becoming king, which would have outranked her possibly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.