[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the thread talking about the kings and kingdoms (or lack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 15
Was the thread talking about the kings and kingdoms (or lack thereof) in Africa just deleted? Why?
>>
Because this is a bait thread and is /pol/ tier
>>
>>11709
Janitor was offended and had to delete it. Reminder that he does it for free.
>>
>>11709
It's a /pol/ meme. End of story.
>>
Anyone that is not stupid can see what you are trying to do. If u want to shit post with /pol/ memes do it on /pol/
>>
>>11746
How the fuck was it /pol/ tier? People were discussing various kingdoms that were ran by blacks, something about Mali being rich as fuck.

>>11752
I didnt think janitors could delete threads, or am I thinking about being able to ban people.
>>
>>11709
Because this thread will be filled with Afro centrists and Nordicists. /pol/ memes in general.
>>
>>11814
Janitors are tasked with deleting inappropriate threads, but i don't think they can ban people.
>>
>>11839
wb that canadian mulatto tripfag guy who spams /pol/ threads about WE WUZ KINGZ with his stoof?
>>
>>11709
It's impossible to discuss African history on 4chan
>>
>>11839
>Afro centrists

Those are not afro centrists, but people who know what ruffles /pol/s feather
>>
File: 1445982110141.jpg (61 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1445982110141.jpg
61 KB, 491x491
Because it was /pol/ meme. /pol/ is still desperately trying to turn this board into another stormfront hub.
>>
>>11897
Good job blatantly ignoring the social """"""justice"""""" warrior shilling, hypocrite.
>>
>>11709
>(or lack thereof)

I wonder why. You are clearly interested in racewar b8 and not history.
>>
>>11955
>calling people spooky scary skeleton without actually knowing if they are

I smell /pol/
>>
>>11709
the nigger mod from /co/ probably got butthurt
>>
Mods are dedicated to perpetuating the ahistorical myth of human neurological uniforminity. Says so right there in the sticky.
>>
File: 1438357886822.jpg (100 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1438357886822.jpg
100 KB, 960x539
>>11839
are quotes memes?
>>
>>11955
What SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON shilling?

Is wanted to discuss African history without means, now shilling?
>>
>>12026
>Getting butthurt because some random guy on /his/ called you out for making shitty irrelevant threads.
I smell a faggot.
>>
>>12134
Yes, the average /pol/tard is that thin skinned.
>inb4 jew kike etc.
>>
>>12026
>Calling people /pol/tard without actually knowing if they are

I smell redditors
>>
File: 1444503441269.jpg (161 KB, 901x448) Image search: [Google]
1444503441269.jpg
161 KB, 901x448
>>11877
>history
>>
>>11955
>>12226
Fuck off back to /pol/, you are not welcome here.
>>
>>11897
Better silence them right

Can't let any discussions take place that are even tangentially related to a board you dislike
>>
>>12243
This quote is very untrue, and Darwin never said it.
>>
This self-righteous shit-flinging helmed by circlejerking leftists is what's ruining this board, not /pol/.

Jesus fuck I've seen more people whining about /pol/ than /pol/-tier posts. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>12298
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>12189
you werent even in the fucking thread then. it was a discussion whether niggers ever did anything as useful as they pretend they did and the anti /pol/ ruined it by calling /pol/ boogeyman

you are so reddit you are scared of any actual discussion and claim /pol/ on everything that might be a decent discussion. stop being afraid to live in the world and just fucking live in the world
>>
>>12298
>12298
Half of the people crying "waah fuck off /pol/" are kiddies who think shitposting is 'let troling'.
OP is one of them.
It's actually rather sad because there are probably people who legitimately get buttblasted by /pol/'s antics, and they think they fit in with the 'le epik trolls'
>>
>>12298
Yeah when people post shit like "Africoons" or "WE WUZ KINGS" they definitely aren't from /pol/ no siree!

Fuck off. You faggots do this every time. Your denial is even more egregiously stupid than the crap you post
>>
>>12342
Not trying to, and not even from /pol/. How sad.
>>
>>12342
he's not wrong. its ridiculous how many redditors are here screaming /pol/ everytime someone asks a real question. nobody is saying any /pol/ memes but simply bringing up certain topics makes you assholes scream RACIST RACIST RAYYYYYYYYYYYCIST
>>
>>12369
>it was a discussion whether niggers ever did anything as useful

Why even have a discussion about that? There is a board just for those type of stupid question and we both know what it is
>>
>>12398
>>12424
You make it painfully obvious that you're a /pol/ shitposter. Get out.
>>
>>12384
no OP is mad about the fact a thread was deleted for NO FUCKING REASON, the thread was not /pol/ tier in the slightest.

>yours truly OP
>>
>>12342
>no comeback
cmon this /pol/ boogeyman has gone too far. Why do you even come to 4chan if you cant handle different opinions?
>>
>>12424
>nobody is saying any /pol/ memes

Holy shit. Kill yourself
>>
>>12424
That's because /pol/tier racism is the cancer killing the internet. Any thread about black people will inevitably devolve into /pol/ shit like this one already did, which is what we're trying to prevent.
>>
>>12470
Comeback for what? You're trying to pretend that you're not from /pol/ but we all know that's bullshit. This is obviously your first time on this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 376x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 376x391
>>11709
Were there blacks in Egypt? Yes.
Was there a black dynasty? Yes.
Was Egypt exclusively black? No.
Were blacks the majority? Can't tell, but probably not.

There were many people in Egypt, from Nubians and Ethiopians to Phoenicians, Greeks and even some other European people. Pic related is the mummy of Rameses II, a pharaoh. As we can see he was red haired, proving that there were many people in Egypt.
>>
>>12397
>Yeah when people post shit like "Africoons" or "WE WUZ KINGS" they definitely aren't from /pol/ no siree!
No claims were made that /pol/ isn't posting on this board. Strawman.
>Fuck off. You faggots do this every time. Your denial is even more egregiously stupid than the crap you post
No where did I say I browsed /pol/. Instead, you'r retarded reactionary ass assumed that because I called out your retarded shit, I browse that shithole.
>>
>>12452
And you make it painfully obvious that youre from reddit. Maybe you should go back
>>
so I'm from /pol/

but I'm curious about authentic sources stating the origins of the population of Egypt from 2630 BC–2611 BC; where did they come from? what where their characteristics? How did they end up being the historical and extremely productive population that they were known to be.

I'm here for serious discussion and debate as to why Egyptians where niggers, or not niggers.
>>
File: blacks-actually-believe-this.png (637 KB, 633x893) Image search: [Google]
blacks-actually-believe-this.png
637 KB, 633x893
True fact: White people couldn't pour water on themselves before BLACK SLAVES taught them how.
>>
>>12520
Are you implying people who visit /pol/ should not visit this board regardless of the topic or content of their post?

>plebbit as fuck
>>
>>12489
Don't like the culture?
Then fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>12531
No, I am from here.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>12524
I wonder if his hair color has anything to do with why red beards, and red hair are such highly revered fashion statements in the middle east?
>>
>>12520
Yeah, that's not even me. Pretty fucking pathetic that because this isn't a hugbox for fools like yourself, you assume everyone who's against you is the same person. Extremely low self-awareness.
>>
>>12452
thats multiple people and also not an argument

>>12477
great argument

>>12489
yes it might eventually but again that did not occur in the thread that got deleted if I was in the same thread that is being talked about. I saw a real discussion about black civilizations and some /pol/ things were said and got completely ignored. no reason to delete a thread
>>
>>12551
No, but they should not bring their stupid memes and not derail threads with their "red pilled" shit
>>
>>12489
>DAAATTSS RAAAAYYCCIIIIIIIISSSS
>BAN BAN BAN
>IDS LIKE ANODDA STORMFRONT
Maybe if you cared about racism so much, you would've participated by bringing your opinion to 'racist' threads instead of screaming '/pol/ rasism ban ban ban'
>>
>>12489
>/pol/ racism is the cancer killing the internet
it really isnt popular outside 4chan and other socially unacceptable sites. you can go back to tumblr and reddit if you dont want to see it
>>
>>12298
Exactly this. I think everyone besides a small niche really doesn't want a /pol2.0/, however /pol/ is not defined by a particular sentiment, but rather by a denialist mentality and suppression of free discussion by torrential shit-flinging.

Here we have an entrenched left doing exactly the same.
>>
>>12574
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>12615
I love how these people are so quick to dispel an opposing side as racism.

it's fucking abhorrent.
>>
File: blacks-actually-believe-this-2.png (493 KB, 633x893) Image search: [Google]
blacks-actually-believe-this-2.png
493 KB, 633x893
>>12550
>>
>>12633
Definitely not /pol/ at all
>>
>>12520
>First time in this board
/his/ have lest than a day active you moron
>>
>>12489
So then get the kuck mods to ban shitposting like >>12550 >>12668

He's not arguing a point he's just inciting

>We can't let any tangentially-related /pol/ threads crop up because we dislike them and will characterize them all as being deletable on the spot
>>
>>12668
Another thing I'm genuinely curious about, was cotton a crop native to the US? where did it originate?
>>
>>12611
The word redpill has not been mentioned anywhere in this thread until you just said it. Literally you think topics are /pol/ related, aka productivity of blacks in africa, and should only be discussed there. You are reddit as fuck, you literally cannot handle someone bringing up a topic/concept you disagree with so you jusy /POL/ /POL/ /POL/ them in response.
>>
>>12648
>I love how these people are so quick to dispel an opposing side as racism.
This. History is full of racism and xenophobia. If you don't like people talking about these subjects /his/ is probably not the place for you.
>>
>>12342
>>12452
>>12520
>>12574
This is the most pathetic display I've ever seen on 4chan, and I've been here for 6 fucking years.

This fucking desperation when you have no real counter-argument against the fact that you reactionary faggots are what's actually ruining this board. NO ONE in this thread has even remotely implied they're /pol/, yet, because they're the primary opposition to your bullshit, you assume we're all from there. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>12753
agreed.

btw this is me

>>12532
>>12716

we should discuss these two points, as they seem to be related to this initial discussion.

anyone care to stop arguing about who is /pol/ and partake in some decent discourse?
>>
>>12529
>>12599
>no replies yet to either of these posts
Replying should be mandatory for leftist retards so they can just keep getting BTFO.
>they'll respond to this post though because they can easily attack the passive-aggressiveness while still not addressing any of the points made. just watch.
>>
/his/ is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.
>>
File: 1423702076763.jpg (23 KB, 640x301) Image search: [Google]
1423702076763.jpg
23 KB, 640x301
>>12815
>>
>>12818
also allow us to discuss this
>>12577
>>
>>12788
No one has complained about this board except for /pol/. And when you guys say things like "back to tumblr" it makes it painfully obvious where you come from. Fuck off.
>>
>>12694
And no one has complained about it except /pol/.
>>
>>12847
question, are we using the spooky scary skeleton definition of "racism" or the REAL amended definition?

serious question.
>>
>>12859
No one has complained about this board except for tumblr/reddit. And when you guys say things like "back to /pol/" it makes it painfully obvious where you come from. Fuck off.
>>
>>12859
>when you guys say things like "back to tumblr"
Ok, go back to Reddit then, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>12847
You were obviously not in the previous thread, there were at least 3 different african nations mentioned with discussions on all 3 in a 25 response thread. How that is construed as racism or /pol/ I have no idea
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 1269x172) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37 KB, 1269x172
>>12846
I'm not him I only made the second post.

I'm fine with /pol/ being /pol/ but screaming that everything that you dont like here and calling it /pol/ is going to destroy this board more than anything else. engage in a real conversation with someone and see what happens, if you think theyre just being stormfront then ignore them but stop calling for a boogeyman
>>
>>12815
Oh, I see, you're trolling.

There can't be a real life person who embodies this much of post-ironic satire. I'd feel bad for you if that were the case.
>>
>>12912
I didn't delete the thread retard. This thread shouldn't be up either because it uses the same /pol/ bait photos.
>>
>"At this point we leave Africa, not to mention it again. For it is no historical part of the World; it has no movement or development to exhibit. Historical movements in it-that is in its northern part-belong to the Asiatic or European World. Carthage displayed there an important transitionary phase of civilization; but, asisNahoenician colony, it belongs to Asia. Egypt will be considered in reference to the passage of the human mind from its Eastern to its Western phase, but it does not belong to the African Spirit. What we properly understand by Africa, is the Unhistorical, Undeveloped Spirit, still involved in the conditions of mere nature, and which had to be presented here only as on the threshold of the World's History."

[Hegel, The Philosophy of History, 99.]

Is he right?
>>
HEY YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING TWATS

LETS HAVE A REAL DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF DEBATING THIS STUPID FUCKING HE SAID SHE SAID BULLSHIT

please respond to these

>>12532
>>12577
>>12716
>>
>>12847
what >>12886 said. it was actual discussion on black races it wasnt NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER it got deleted because it was talking about africans.

are we supposed to only talk about black people in a positive way but talk about all other races from a neutral point?
>>
>>12956
I COPIED THE OP PIC FROM THE LAST THREAD

Why are you even here? Fucking spewing bullshit and having no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>12911
>>12897
No one in this board talks like this. We all know you came from /pol/, so stop trying to pretend otherwise. Let me put this clear and simple to you: /pol/ is not welcome here.
>>
>>13026
>No one in this board talks like this
this board isn't even 6 hours old, there is no board culture here yet.
>>
>>13026
>No one in this board talks like this. We all know you came from reddit/tumblr, so stop trying to pretend otherwise. Let me put this clear and simple to you: reddit/tumblr is not welcome here.
>>
>>13021
See, this is the type of shit stirring that /pol/ loves to do. Post inflammatory troll pictures that bring out the stormfags so they can shitpost all over. You're just mad you got caught by the mod and the posters this time.
>>
>>13061
Still enough to know that no one says "back to tumblr".
>>
>>13026
>thinking you as a person calls the shots on who is and isnt welcome on a board

I decree that /n/ is banned from posting on /hist/
>>
>>13026
>No one in this board talks like this
This board is not even one day old. We could be talking in morse code for all you know you retard.
>>
File: tlj.png (116 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
tlj.png
116 KB, 400x279
>It's a leftists get blown the fuck out thread
These were fun before everyone realized they can't be reasoned with.

>mfw the irony here is that the dumb liberals who didn't want this to be /pol/2.0 are the ones who are making it be that way
Truly pottery of the highest degree.
>>
>>13089
the question is why was a civil thread deleted just because it was asking about the history of black civilizations. nothing racist was being spammed
>>
>>13089
No I copied the pic from the last thread because I wanted people to recognize the previous thread I was talking about. This isnt some new thing on 4chan, I have seen it done multiple times when a thread was unjustly deleted.
>>
>>13116
>>thinking you as a person calls the shots on who is and isnt welcome on a board
This. What a narcissist.
>>
File: 1446073735941.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1446073735941.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>13157
>>
>>13157
you should see the

>let's ban holocaust denial thread because it's racist

it's fucking funny man.
>>
>>13116
fuck /wsg/ they cant post here either
>>
>>13175
Don't post shitty bait pictures then
>>
File: 1324135034592.jpg (27 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1324135034592.jpg
27 KB, 252x240
>>13175
>history of black civilizations
>black
>history
>civilization
>civilizationS
>>
>>13140
Yet this is the first time i've seen so much stormfront tier-content.
>>
>>13109
ive seen that said on several boards. You must be really new if you dont know this
>>
>>13229
>/pol/ actually thinks this
>>
>>13207
he used it because it was the OP image of last thread and was asking why it was deleted.

>>13229
this is a bait post that no one will respond to. he will get bored soon
>>
test
>>
>>13285
instead of saying
>/pol/ actually thinks this

why don't you fucking prove him wrong with information in a presentable form instead of fucking calling him out?
>>
>>13319
What the fuck, is this thread now being autosaged?
>>
>>13288
It was deleted because it was /pol/ tier bate

What is hard to understand about this

Post quality pictures as well as quality threads
>>
File: 1439651556245.jpg (40 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
1439651556245.jpg
40 KB, 599x389
Post Kingz quotes.
>>
>>13335
Well it's just a shitposting thread m8, at least they didn't delete it like every other thread that they think is offensive to blacks in any way
>>
>>13335
>>13335
>>13335
>>13335
>>13335
THREAD IS NOW BEING AUTOSAGED
>>
just curious, if a serious discussion is happening
like in the previous thread, what is wrong with the image?
>>
>>13109
>Still enough to know that no one says "back to tumblr".
Even in /co/mblr, people say that, your newfaggotery is showing anon
>>
>>13331
It's not my fault he's too retarded to look up "African history" on google.
>>
>>13445
its offensive to someone I guess
>>
>>13446
Your /pol/ is showing.
>>
>>13335
they've been autosaging a ton of /his/ threads tonight

>>13371
but it wasnt bait it was an actual discussion. I dont mind its being banned in the beginning because new boards need to set precedence at first but nothing bad happened. look at this thread>>12707 nothing racist came up until someone bit the bait and screamed /pol/ and nothing else racist came up other than responses to that guy. its a normal discussion if you filter that post and every post replying to it
>>
>>13445
How can you have serious talk about a subject this bizarre and hilarious
I mean do you really want us to talk about mud huts and how nogs enslaved each other and how they sold some of those slaves to jew traders
>>
>>13480
then wtf is the point of a board discussing history when we can just google it.

like is your post bait?

I don't understand?

Also do you just hold everything on google, the first results on google as the end all say all?

Because a term is searchable on google does that mean we can't discuss it?
>>
>>13586
just go back to /pol/
>>
>>13567
yeah I'm from /pol/ and I seriously want to discuss all those things you said; with discourse because it's an extremely rare discussion to have on the internet and is usually stopped by people who scream racism at any attempt to discuss african history.
>>
>>13616
how is this constructive? I've been the only one here trying to have a discussion, but everyone is arguing about who is /pol/ and what not.

so please for the fucking love of god lets discuss a few of my relevant and decent questions.

>>12532
>>12577
>>12716
>>
>>13616
You honestly make the average /pol/ poster seem sane
>>
>>13586
That doesn't mean we need to spoonfeed him.
>>
>>13682
t. /pol/ poster
>>
>>13628
It's a tiny piece of history that can be covered in a very short time.
With nothing to talk about, as it is apparent by these threads.
If you want to actually talk about something(how to kill a tribal village or some shit) than ask the question.
>>
>>13616
Are you fucking kidding me? That post was one of the most reasonable in this thread and you just answer with your /pol/ bogeyman?
>>
>>13753
>hurr durr African history doesn't exist
>not /pol/ stupidity
>>
>>13695
>providing evidence to completely ruin someone elses arguement is "spoonfeeding"

do you go into a debate and say "WELL WE WOULD PRESENT THE EVIDENCE BUT WE DONT WANT TO SPOONFEED THE PANEL"

>>13733
I'm seriously interested in the origins of egyption culture from 2000bc onward, there has to be plenty to talk about. I mean their culture did create one of the seven wonders of the world, there has to be something that can be discussed about the origins of the creators
>>
>>13812
this
>>
>>13827
The origins of Egyptian culture has nothing to do with africa or black people.
2/10
>>
>>13863
>in africa
>not related to africa

Wut
>>
>>13812
its non /pol/ stupidity to keep responding to him. he's baiting you so hard and you dont see it
>>
>>13812
I didn't say that african history doesn't exist

Do you think you're talking to one person here?

because it seems like there are a bunch of us.

btw

I'll say it again.

I'm seriously interested in the origins of egyption culture from 2000bc onward, there has to be plenty to talk about. I mean their culture did create one of the seven wonders of the world, there has to be something that can be discussed about the origins of the creators.

>>13863
please explain, is egypt not on the african continent? the image of the thread implies that africans sold from central to south africa in the US slave trade were responsible for the pharaohs and pyramids.

there has to be discussion or talking points as to why this is a valid argument, or why it isn't

>>13922
I know he is baiting, he threw the whole rod right in; but using his bait as an example only adds to my recent arguments. btw I'm the anon from /pol/ that has been trying to discuss three or four legit tops dealing with african history pre 2000bc.

I really fucking want to know more, there aren't many resources about migration patterns, the origins of post 2000bc egyptian culture, and perhaps someone on a history board could present information that is buried elsewhere, or is rare.
>>
>>13981
>I know he is baiting, he threw the whole rod right in
the time to convert fags to actual discussion is after the board has been established, not when its new and every fag wants to shitpost here. I'm /pol/ too and I do not want any discussion ruining shit here /pol/ sucks now because everyone just memes at flags and niggers and just ignoring this fucks is plenty easy
>>
>>14068
good point. thanks, that being said I'm excited for this board hopefully you are correct and actual discussion can be had after the board is somewhat established. I'm so fucking excited to talk history in a decent manner with opposing viewpoints.
>>
File: 1432486451052.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1432486451052.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>13981
>ill show you rare

I have already lost hope for this board, a thread legitimately talking about african civilizations was deleted, yet a thread explicitly wanting to ban a topic (holocaust denial) REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE was not deleted.
>>
>>13616
Go back to reddit, cancer. this is why we cant have nice things
>>
>>14244
Go back to /pol/, cancer. this is why we cant have nice things
>>
>>14125
I love history and pretty much only use /pol/ because I dont use social media at all and its the quickest way to find shit thats going on. I'd never know about clockmed without it because I only read actual news outside of 4chinz and I care to know about public opinion in politics

I want this to be a place to talk about cool world stuff that isnt current and actually learn some shit. I love slow boards and hope this ends up being mostly slow and informed. /pol/ will be ignored I'm just worried too many historical events will get related to current stuff and the discussions will get too current
>>
>>13492
>HOW DARE YOU HAVE OPTIONS THAT DIFFER FROM MY MAINSTREAM LIBERAL WORLDVIEW ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD
>IF YOU DISAGREE WITH YOU YOURE /POL/
>>
>>14282
You realize theres history subreddits right?
>hurr if i flip the argument it will still be true
youre the cancer that will kill this board cause you want this board to be censored like a subreddit
>>
>>14131
yep. totally agree.

>>14318
>>14327
this
except it's /pol/
not
>/POL/
no matter if your talking in ALLCAPS or assuming someones identity or greentext
you only capitalize it to call out newfags that don't know that it, or any other board name is never capitalized.
>>
>>14327
No anon, you see, there are certain things one can say here that'll make it obvious you're a /pol/tard.
>>
>>14395
You're obviously /pol/ trying to fuck up this board. you see, when we were discussing the creation of /his/, we all agreed that /pol/ shit would not be tolerated. The fact that you don't know that shows you are trying to turn this into /pol/2.0
>>
>>14414
please enlighten us as to what subtleties make you an obvious /pol/ poster.

/pol/ is such an amalgamation of types of peoples that there is no one type of culture.
you know nothing of /pol/ if you think there is one type of dialect, or type of person that talks on the board.
>>
>>14485
your problem is nobody on /pol/ gives a shit about this. /pol/ likes to talk to people that agree with them and this place will not be that discussion

people just spammed that this board was made on /pol/ today and people are here to rustle your jimmies
>>
>>14572
>spammed
there was literally one thread.

there is so much diversity on /pol/ you really think we don't like talking to people who disagree with others?

the whole board is a absolute argument of disagreement.
>>
>>14545
>please enlighten us as to what subtleties make you an obvious /pol/ poster.

Stuff like
>back to reddit
>back to tumblr
>kike
>nigger
>the jews did it
>hitler did nothing wrong
>muh rope day
>liberals
>muh free speech

Those things make it obvious that you came from /pol/
>>
>>14638
this thread is being autosaged....
>>
>>14572
>your problem is nobody on /pol/ gives a shit about this
What?
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.