[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We hear a lot about German women being raped by Soviets in WW2...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: main_900.jpg (63 KB, 900x581) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
63 KB, 900x581
We hear a lot about German women being raped by Soviets in WW2...

But what about all those little Nordic boys taken prisoner by hot-blooded American soldiers and Russian freedom fighters, so far from their sweethearts with no other sexual outlet?

Would an Allied soldier be punished for having sex with a German prisoner? Did captured Nazi boys ever prostitute themselves for better treatment?
>>
>having sex with a qt twink

That's a reward not a punishment
>>
Americans just bought the local women.

Russians just took them.

Either way, plenty of pussy around.
>>
>>1169933
I hate to meme but it's literally the Jews' fault that homosexuality is uncool

If the Greeks and Romans were allowed to determine Western morality, fucking cute twinks would be a perfectly respectable pastime
>>
>>1169923

I'd give two shits.

Humanity itself is capable of doing horrible things to each other.

I couldn't give a shit if it was a white man, negro or Asian.

Killing is killing, rape is rape. No race is superior or inferior in mentality, as all of us are capable of driving our selves to depravity and ethnic cleansing...

At the end of the day, the earth would benefit without the human race.

We are savages that destroy everything that we touch, regardless of our ethnicity.

We should be nuked to free us of descent into chaos and our own self made apocalypse.
>>
File: 1451148607847.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1451148607847.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>1169973
If you believe in evolution the bugs,specifically cockroaches, would survive and restart the cycle.
>>
>>1169965
So would forcing slaves to fight each other to the death.
>>
>>1170001
Trust me, that's coming back before long
>>
>>1169965
Tacitus remarked that certain Germanic tribes would execute homosexuals by drowning them in bogs and sodomy (for lack of a better term) has been stigmatized on-and-off all over the world for thousands of years.
>>
>>1169923
>Would an Allied soldier be punished for having sex with a German prisoner?

There were rules against it. That doesn't mean it would be enforced, though. In Vietnam, for example, when Americans went back years after the war to interview women who had been raped they'd say the worst part was not knowing what was going to happen when Americans came to the village. Some would hand out candy, some would burn down their houses and rape and murder.

The only bro rape I've read about was the case of an American bomber crewman who had bailed out over Switzerland. The Swiss, being neutral, were supposed to intern him for the remainder of the war. As he was technically duty bound to attempt escape, he did, but was caught and thrown into a Swiss prison where he was abused and nearly raped to death.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue2/1996/07/31/58124-medals-ease-pain-of-abused-war-vet/
>>
>>1170055
Romans created propaganda about their enemies to make them seem barbaric, alien, and evil.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.