[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he adore Hitler so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: jesse owens.jpg (62 KB, 620x863) Image search: [Google]
jesse owens.jpg
62 KB, 620x863
Why did he adore Hitler so much?
>>
File: JesseOwensMeme.jpg (156 KB, 736x1200) Image search: [Google]
JesseOwensMeme.jpg
156 KB, 736x1200
>>1169266
He didn't. He just saw Germany at the Olympics. He didn't buy into he propaganda.
He didn't adore Hitler, he just didn't play into the propaganda machine at the time which was railing against Hitler because of the Night of Broken glass in response to Jewish boycott of German goods.

If anything Jesse Owens was neutral. Everyone thought Hitler was top dog at the 1936 Olympics except for the International press and Jews.

Now explain this pic.
>>
>>1169266
He didn't, he just wisely pointed out that the USA was racist as fuck whilst in Germany he got treated like a human being.
>>
Black would have been given their own fascist nation under Hitler and would have been allowed to exist in peace.
Why would a black not like Hitler? If they knew more about history most would love him.
>>
>>1169266
That is a piece of propaganda. He didn't "adore" Hitler so much as Hitler actually met him in person and congratulated him. The US president never even bothered to congratulate him on winning the Gold Medal. However because the media saw Hitler having giving sense of professionalism, they immediately tried to paint Jesse Owens as a Nazi sympathizer.

Note, Hitler was racist. FDR was racist. Churchill was racist. Hell, 90% of whites were racist by modern standards, as in "whites are superior to blacks culturally and intellectually". Even Gandhi was racist at the time, the world was different back then. They at the very least believed blacks to be superior in physical features due to hardship.
>>
>>1171316
>Black would have been given their own fascist nation under Hitler and would have been allowed to exist in peace.
proofs
>>
>>1171451
the jews burned it all
>>
>>1169266
I guess he realized Hitler was actually a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>1171451
>>1171316
The nazis supported ethnic separatist groups in general, of course, this could be a strategic move if anything to support those that weaken your opponents, such as hindu nationalists, but it is also actually in line with the core ideology. Deutschland für Deutsche and so on.
>>
File: bye_bye_polio.jpg (342 KB, 1403x1008) Image search: [Google]
bye_bye_polio.jpg
342 KB, 1403x1008
Just to piss of pol retards and fagermans
>>
>>1173643
I'll make sure to share that image the next time I visit the USSR, SJW
>>
>>1173643
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>1169301
That Photoshop is horrible anyways
>>
File: WAR_21.jpg (628 KB, 1643x1240) Image search: [Google]
WAR_21.jpg
628 KB, 1643x1240
>>1173661
I will care about your opinion when extreme roght wingers wont be looked down as some retards ;)

Even feminists have more politocal.power than wannabe nazis lel
>>
>>1173717
https://desustorage.org/his/search/filename/%20WAR_21/
lel thanks autist
>>
>>1173896
Cry some.more pol retard
>>
>>1173717
Antifa Slovak fuck off nobody likes you, not even your parents.
>>
>>1174368
Why would I go back when I'm laughing at you so much it is in fact making me cry :^)
>>
>>1173717
Go back to leftypol you autistic faggot
>>
File: 3949857.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
3949857.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>1173717
>>1173896
>>1174368
This is kind of sad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.