[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not a jew How can I become one of the chosen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 574x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 574x960
>tfw not a jew
How can I become one of the chosen?
>>
>>1168983
I think you can become a Reformed Jew, but they're not really Jews either. Come to think of it, with no temple, and no high priest, and no priests, and no animal sacrifices, there really aren't any Jews alive today. Just ethnic Jews, and even that's a little questionable as they switched from patrilinal to matrilineal ancestry in Babylonian captivity.
>>
>>1168983
Sell your soul to Satan.
>>
>>1168983
just marry a jew. they allow converts but usually only through marriage
>>
Find rich land, kill everyone in said land, settle said land.
>>
>>1168986
It's possible to convert to Orthodox Judaism but you will have to move to an orthodox community, deal with rabbis turning you away, study up like crazy and live by crazy orthodox religious rules.

Reform will get reform jews calling you a jew but you're not a proper one unless you convert to proper orthodox or your mom is a jew.
>>
>>1168986
>>1169042

>The more conservative believers are the true beleivers

Eh no, such groups are responsible for youtube atheists and a withdrawl of religion in the west.
Judaism, and other religions, have always adopted and changed, no matter how many times orthodox jews claim the opposite.
Reform jews are also jews because they are a huge group and they say they are jewish.
They have their own arguments and interpretations.

Orthodox jews are simply jews who were so scared of modernism they rejected it all.
>>
>>1168983
>not marrying a rich Jewess
>>
>>1169171
I don't believe that personally, it's just how it works. If you go super Jew then nobody doubts it. But if you don't go super Jew then the super Jews will doubt you. If you go to the wishy-washiest Reform Jew sect possible even moderates will start teasing you about being a fake Jew. Maybe I didn't put it very well.
>>
Every believer, whether they be Jew or Gentile receives the circumcision of the heart in the Spirit. Both are called the Israel of God.
>>
>>1169008
This.
>>
>>1169359
I need that heart foreskin though. it makes blood pumping more pleasurable
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.