[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: charlemagnesuckmyballs.jpg (57 KB, 293x550) Image search: [Google]
charlemagnesuckmyballs.jpg
57 KB, 293x550
Thoughts about him?
>>
Best Roman emperor
>>
>>1168528
>spends life making uniting parts of Europe in to a big ass empire
>divides it back up after his death

Good job mate
>>
He was illiterate, so there's that.
>>
>>1168528
He was made of gold.
>>
He was literally made out of gold.
>>
>>1168539
Actually, that was his son.
>>
>>1168556
Who didn't have much of a choice, by the way. If that's how tradition works, that's how you roll.
>>
>>1168562
He could have had an "Accident" involving his sons.
>>
>>1168528
shed blood of saxon men
>>
>>1168528
Gold is a very precious commodity.
>>
>>1168573

That was his father.
>>
>>1168578
Thanks, faggot, now I have to put on my headphones and listen to this shit.

I SHED THE BLOOD OF FOUR THOUSAND SAXON MEN
>>
I like him, he shed the blood of the saxon men
>>
>>1168573
>killing your sons because muh pretty borders

Fucking monster.
>>
Gold is a very precious material, so pledging my loyalty to him is only logical.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.