[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Lebanon /his/. Has it managed to (mostly) avoid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (5 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5 KB, 324x216
Tell me about Lebanon /his/. Has it managed to (mostly) avoid completely splitting? Did they deserve what Israel gave them? Will it survive into the foreseeable future?
>>
>>1165507
>Tell me about Lebanon /his/.
True people who should honestly have Israel (not the Muslims, but the Christians.)
>>
>>1165507
Just islam my shit up senpai. They used to be majority Christian (the majority of people of Lebanese descent are Christian however) but the Muslims had a higher birthrate and lots of Christians left to France/USA/Brazil. I think the new Brazilian president is part Lebanese.
>>
>>1165507
Just read the letter from Ben Gourion to Moshé Sharett about Lebanon
>>
>>1166683
Carlos Slim, the richest man alive, is also of Lebanese descent.
>>
>>1167210
what could Ben Gourion possibly know about the future of the region if he died in 54'?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.