[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable for someone with no Norse heritage to identify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22
File: mjolnir.jpg (32 KB, 300x472) Image search: [Google]
mjolnir.jpg
32 KB, 300x472
Is it acceptable for someone with no Norse heritage to identify as a nose pagan?
>>
It isn't even acceptable for someone with Norse heritage to identify as a Pagan.
>>
>>1163721
No.
>>
>>1163721
You cannot change your blood heritage but you can change your cultural heritage.
>>
Nordic mythology is closely linked with the blood, it came out of the soul of the people. You can still adopt it's values though, of course, if you also find the nordic gods to be glorious then you can adopt them for yourself, no one is gonna stop you.
>>
If you're English, German, or Dutch you're ancestors held similar beliefs to the Norse

But I don't know why you would in 2016, especially when aside from mythology so little is known about the actual religion itself.
>>
just follow your own
>>
File: Wilson.jpg (73 KB, 572x991) Image search: [Google]
Wilson.jpg
73 KB, 572x991
>>1163721
Only if you also identify as Norse.
>>
>>1163721
It is never acceptable to identify as a Norse pagan.
>>
>>1163884
>>1163844
/thread
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMDU4Mzc5.jpg (87 KB, 620x808) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMDU4Mzc5.jpg
87 KB, 620x808
>>1163872
Which is why most people should identify as Germanic or Celtic Pagan instead of Snownigger religion. It's more pure and traditional.
>>
>>1163721
No it's not
>>
>>1163947
Also note: Christianity in Europe is heavily influenced by Pagan ideas and customs because our ancestors never fully gave them up. Might as well just ditch the Jew God.
>>
>>1163721
Nobody is going to stop you. You'll be right at home with other members of the KKK and Nazi party.
>>
If you need an English translation of the Edda then you will just get something watered down. Much is lost in translation. Give it up.

Because the most loud and obnoxious ones are those who seem to know little of it. It's not supposed to be a proselytizing religion at all.
>>
File: 1463578562687.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1463578562687.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>1163721
>no Norse heritage
>identify as Norse pagan
Really?
>>
I wouldn't give a shit because "real" Norse pagans died out hundreds of hears ago (and many of which converted to Christianity anyway) but the sad fact in my experience is that "Norse pagan' is just a nicer way of saying "neo-Nazi."
>>
>>1163721
As an Italian, I worship Wotan like my ancestors did.
>>
>>1164105
>not being an Etruscan reconstructionist

reeeee
>>
>>1163959
I thought you had to be Protestant to be in the KKK?
>>
>>1163959
KKK has always been Christian you fucking retard.
>>
>>1164114
Im not Tuscan, silly.
>>
>>1163958
This. Christianity without the Old Testament would be just perfect.
>>
>>1163947
Germanic = snownigger
>>
>>1164396
t. Marcion
>>
>>1164411
Uh, it's forestnigger you ignoramus.
>>
I don't think the norse pagans ever had specific dogma on whether or not outsiders or mixed bloods could worship the gods. Maybe they'd be confused? Why not worship your own gods?

That said today real norse paganism is basically dead and what survives isn't much better than LARPing. We have some myths and historical accounts of how germanic tribes behaved but nothing solid, and a lot of that is coming from christian sources.
>>
What gods would someone worship if they are only part Germanic and part Celtic? All of them?
Only a few? Wouldn't the religions contradict each other?

Help.
>>
>>1164485
People could have personalized pantheons to an extent because paganism was never rigid but since the culture surrounding all of those gods is dead and gone you shouldn't worship pagan gods at all you homo
>>
>>1163721
Yes, if you want to.

>>1163844
>>religious liberty upsets me
Cry more.
>>
>>1163721

The real question is why would you? If you want to be Pagan, why not honor the Gods of your nation and forebears? Isn't that the point of Paganism, to come in contact with one's roots?
>>
>>1163958
Who's this guy? Was he Japanese ambassador to Germany or something?
>>
>>1164496
>>since the culture surrounding all of those gods is dead and gone
Was dead, and is now being revived.

>>you shouldn't worship pagan gods at all you homo
Why? Because you say so?
>>
>>1164496
Oh?

And what should I worship?
>>
>>1164528
>Was dead, and is now being revived.
You can't bring back the cultural and environmental circumstances that spawned those folk beliefs it is D E A D my man. There are no worshipers or priests left. The only thing you could do is create a facsimile borrowing from the scattered preserves, like Wicca. At least they don't pretend they are trvefolk or whatever.

>>1164532
I don't know. Something not retarded.
>>
>>1163721
This is a huge debate in modern Norse paganism (or Asatru, whatever you want to call it). One camp (folkish) believes only those of Norse descent can be Asatruar, while the other camp believes anyone can. The former group is the one which contains the Neo-Nazis, unsurprisingly, but there are folkish Asatruar who oppose racism as well.
>>
>>1164485
The religions of the Celts, Germaics, as well as Romans, Greeks, Slavs and Indo-Iranians had a common origin. It doesn't matter which ones you worship.
>>
>>1164532
Taranis the Celtic Jupiter.

>The name is continued in Irish as Tuireann, and is likely connected Norse Thor, Anglo-Saxon Þunor, German Donar
>>
>>1164555
why would anybody even care?
it's so fucking stupid
>>
>>1163721
Why do you have to identify as something? Do you want to worship the pagan gods because you actually believe in them, or do you just want to "fit in" or "be apart of a group"
>>
>>1164548
>>You can't bring back the cultural and environmental circumstances that spawned those folk beliefs
You don't need any of this to revive the religion.

>>it is D E A D my man.
The mere existence of modern re-constructionist movements proves you wrong.

There are no worshipers or priests left.
But there are modern worshipers and priests of these deities so this is also wrong.

>>I don't know. Something not retarded.
All theistic religion is equally retarded from my perspective, I see no reason that people shouldn't be allowed to worship these deities.

>>buh its not like it was thousands of years ago!
No religion is like it was thousands of years ago.
>>
>>1164623
Well you enjoy storming the forest of Minnesota, Bloodaxe. Don't forget your Thor's hammer pendant.
>>
File: kek.jpg (89 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
89 KB, 467x600
>>1163721
As I full blooded Norsefag(Norwegian) I see nothing wrong with you having some (or all) of our gods. Heck if a Englishman can pray to the Jewish god then surely whatever you are can pray to the norse ones. Don't let these niggerfags tell you what gods you can and cannot have.
>>
>>1164526
That is famous Japanese engineer Hiroshima Nagasaki who invented the Showa method of pest control.
I'm sure you heard something about this in history class.
>>
>>1164648

I don't actually believe this stuff. I just see no reason to mock and insult the people who do merely for having those beliefs. Pic related is how I feel about other people having various religious beliefs.
>>
File: 1462534264029.jpg (20 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1462534264029.jpg
20 KB, 239x211
>>1164682
Forgot the pic, derp.
>>
>>1164532
Memes.
>>
>>1163721
No, unless you get to fully adopt norse culture, since it's a cultural/ethnic religion like most polytheistical faiths.
>>
File: 1340288467224506.jpg (21 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1340288467224506.jpg
21 KB, 399x295
>>1164695
>>
File: 1442698409710.jpg (3 KB, 126x116) Image search: [Google]
1442698409710.jpg
3 KB, 126x116
>>1164681
>Showa method of pest control
lol
>>
>>1164396
Cathars pls go
>>
>>1164567
He was identified with Zeus/Jupiter? Thor/Donar were identified with Herakles/Hercules.
>>
>>1164681
>Showa method of pest control
Aaand this is why I come to 4 chan.
>>
>>1164555
>>1163721

Apparently Asatru is officially recognised in Spain kek.
>>
>>1164725
By whom? The Romans identified him with Jupiter. Modern scholars with

>similar deities found in other Indo-European pantheons. Of these, Old Norse Þórr, Anglo-Saxon Þunor, Old High German Donar—all from Proto-Germanic *þunraz (earlier *þunaraz)—and the Hittite theonym Tarhun (see Teshub) contain a comparable *torun- element. The Thracian deity names Zbel-thurdos, Zbel-Thiurdos also contain this element (Thracian thurd(a), "push, crash down"). The name of the Sami thunder god Horagalles derives from Thor's.[6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis
>>
>>1164758
I meant by classic sources which are normally greeks and/or romans. The opinion of scholars is always interesting and often more reliable, of course.
>>
>>1164757
looks like a qt

would form a bond by Wodin
>>
>>1164757
That doesn't even make sense. You could make a decent case for Asatru being throughout Scandinavia, Germany, Netherlands, and bits of France and maybe Poland. But not Spain. Even before Christianity came there, they were Celts and that's a totally different culture and belief system.
>>
File: bodaalbacete.jpg (183 KB, 595x796) Image search: [Google]
bodaalbacete.jpg
183 KB, 595x796
>>1164778
I think that's the priestess. I googled a bit and this two are the wedding couple. I like that the father, while obviously out of place and probably asking himself what the fuck is going on, is smiling and happy in this photo.
>>
>>1164866
Hey ese, we were visigoths and shit
>>
>>1164866
They apparently justify it with goths, vandals and suebians. Don't ask me how since those were all christian when they arrived to the peninsula, I don't feel like reading their mental gymnastics.

Apparently the community was founded long time ago by spaniards but with the help of a significant danish pagan pioneer. Which kind of explains it a little.
>>
>>1164886
Nobody in spain says ese in that mexican context.

I'll go as far as saying that not even mexicans do it and it's an eternal anglo meme. But you never know with mexicans.
>>
>>1164910
>suebians
Actually, pretty sure these guys weren't christian at first and only gradually converted after moving into iberia.
>>
>>1164910
Even then, the Visigoths and Vandals were EXTREME minority. It'd be like some Scot speaking French all the time because of the Norman Rule. It's unlikely most of the populace has a drop of the blood, and even if they do it's only a trace amount.
>>
>>1164623
Make up your pantheistic faith from scratch. Don't ape an extinct one we barely no anything about beyond mythology. Reconstructions of European paganism are like being very familiar with, say Shendao, Shinto or Hinduism and trying to set up a Christian Church or a Jewish Synagogue because you've read a Children's Story Bible that covers snippets of well known biblical stories and provides very basic exegesis. You don't get Judaism or Christianity, you get syncretic nonsense that is neither the authentic myth or ritual. Plus if you believe in many gods, create a new cosmology. Sure it's a parody but Pastafarianism is far more authentic a religion than neckbeard hailing Baldr in a birchwood park.
>>
>>1164623
A reconstructed religion is like a heck cattle, they look similar, but they aren't the same as the extinct thing. It can't be revived, but a new religion can be made from what we know about the old religion.
>>
There is a significant number of Norse religion in Iceland, they built a temple there.

Greek religion is coming back in Greece too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpNu4_TP9w

I think its neat.
>>
>>1165090
Or just make Meme Magic a religion. Yeah there's all the Kek of Egypt crap but considering we don't even know if Egyptians pronounced it as "Kek" (/pol/'s constant spouting of Cuck could be invoking the frog since it's just as likely the name was pronounced like that) it might as well be a completley new Frog deity and it's not like Frogs haven't had spiritual or divine status in other cultures before.

Make a truly new faith, because if Meme Magic was a full fledged religion it'd be far more legitimate than Wicca or any other neopaganism.
>>
>>1165039
Pagan religions are pretty ridiculous by themselves so it's just one step more, to be honest. Also normans don't play any kind of role in scottish nationalism, while visigoths heavily do in spanish one.

Want a personal opinion? The actual native religion of Spain is not celtic, norse or any kind of paganism. It's catholicism because it's the religion that actually shaped Spain when the Catholic Kings married. The rest is nationalist rant. I'm not even catholic, by the way.
>>
>>1165130
Complete with temple prostitutes, live animal sacrifice and oracles in sulphuric caves tripping out?
>>
>>1165133
What would the practitioners of this religion be called?
>>
>>1165090
This is far more interesting than reconstruction imo. Reconstructionist "purists" treat the
Eddas like a Protestant treats the bible, as if ancient Pagans gave one shit about the written word and not the living tradition. In my opinion any modern religion that calls itself Germanic has to incorporate Goethe and Hölderlin as inspired skalds.
>>
>>1165146
Meme Masters (shortened memesters).
>>
>>1163721
>nose pagan
>>
>>1165148
Oh and Wagner. Definitely Wagner.
>>
>>1165146
>>1165151
Meme Master would be synonymous with Pope or Dalai Lama though and would be the high priests and spiritual leaders. Going of demonyms of Catholicism, Plebs could be the basic churchgoesrs, Memesters the basic priests and deacons, Autists for those akin to monks and nuns who devote their every moment to memeing about shit, Patricians for the Bishop-like roles and Meme Master as the highest rank like the Papacy.
>>
>>1165180
Does this mean that performing Meme Magic is akin to prayer and meditation?
>>
File: 1463201312243.png (16 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463201312243.png
16 KB, 420x420
>>1165146
frogposters
>>
>>1165180
Pleb is a demeaning word that should a word for infidels. Our base should be above the ignorant sinners and have, at least, a neutral denomination like Anons or Robots.

I propose plebs and normies for infidels and patrician for the faithful. Amongst a group of patricians, the Memester is the leader of a local community. Those memesters are coordinated by several Meme Masters with regional authority. Being a polytheistic faith that is just starting, we don't need more needless separations.
>>
>>1165201
That works better. And we could totally do this, meme as it is.

I even made a thread for creating a real Meme Magic religion.
>>>1165209
>>
Pretty much all polytheistic religions are syncretic. You can probably worship Odin considering your ancestors probably worshipped his doppleganger, Wotan.
>>
Paganism is so lame. When you hear a thunder outside do you actually think it's Thor hitting on his anvil? At least Christians believe that God created the universe with natural laws and nature acts on her own.
>>
>>1165254

I don't think lame means what you think it means.
>>
>Saying 'Pagan' like that identifies a specific set of beliefs

Stop this shit.
>>
>>1164485
The Germans and Celts share a religion, its called Christianity.
>>
>>1165887
Cuck-a-doodle-doo
>>
File: >bagans.png (373 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
>bagans.png
373 KB, 830x974
>>1166077
>>
>>1166081
Atheist actually

Thanks for playing
>>
File: 1423198187358.jpg (10 KB, 255x238) Image search: [Google]
1423198187358.jpg
10 KB, 255x238
>>1166090
>>
>>1166093
lol

Cuck
>>
File: Confirmed autists.jpg (127 KB, 494x640) Image search: [Google]
Confirmed autists.jpg
127 KB, 494x640
>>1166103
>>
>>1166107
You enjoy watching your wife have sex with other men

Preferably a strong, african, brother in Christ
>>
>>1163721
Is it acceptable for someone with no Iranian heritage to identify as a Zoroastrian or Mithradist?
>>
I don't understand why they dress up as people from the time period 9th/10th century. It's not like that was a religious dress. That's just LARPing
>>
why would a person with no semitic heritage worship a jew
>>
File: laughing face with tears.jpg (14 KB, 236x206) Image search: [Google]
laughing face with tears.jpg
14 KB, 236x206
>>1163721
>nose pagan
>>
it isn't acceptable for anyone to identify as a norse pagan. fucking larpers.
>>
>>1166221
Were ancient Middle Eastern polytheists these "nose Pagans?"
>>
>>1163721
It doesn't make sense (in fact, it's almost a fucking paradox), but I don't see why not. Is there a reason that someone attracted to ancestor worship and/or the beliefs of their ancestors would chose to eschew their own heritage in favor of another that they have no connection to? It's like a English Catholic converting to Confucianism.
>>
>>1166573
But this is the issue! Why would you venerate someone else's ancestors?! Are you ashamed of your heritage?
>>
>>1166573
>>1166691
What if OP is someone with extremely mixed heritage.

I for example, am a mixture of Irish, Anglo, Slav and Siberian Asian looking Russians.

Which branch of paganism would I follow?
>>
>>1165047
This is just empty insults and stuff that doesn't matter. Modern reconstructions of old polytheist faiths don't need to be the same as the original polytheist faith because (and I'll say this again) no religion is the same as it was way back when.

>>1165090
>>but they aren't the same as the extinct thing
No kidding, but no modern religion is the same as it was thousands of years ago.

>>It can't be revived
Not in the sense of being exactly the same no, but that again doesn't mean much.

>>1165148
>>1165154
>>In my opinion any modern religion that calls itself Germanic has to incorporate Goethe and Hölderlin as inspired skalds. Oh and Wagner. Definitely Wagner.
Honestly? This isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>1166077
I'm glad my brain hasn't so rotted from 4chan memes that I seriously consider worshiping thor because of them
>>
>>1166107

Funny that an all loving God would create neurodevelopmental disorders just to damn people that suffer from them.
>>
>>1165270
>I don't think lame means what you think it means.

Where did the brutha go wrong? Seems like correct informal (but most common) usage to me.
>>
>>1163721
It's pretty retarded either way.
>>
>>1163721
Nee
>>
You're fucking stupid, but fuck, if you want to you can.

Frankly though, if I was going to be pagan I'd choose the one that historically corresponded with my ethnogenisis.

Also, it's not Norse paganism, it's Germanic paganism.
>>
>>1166141
Depends on the sect but in general they dislike western LARPers trying to join. You know, they're an actual religion that managed to survive, not some reconstructionism shit. It's normal that they don't want to be associated with LARPers.
>>
>>1166702
Where do you live?
>>
>>1166710
Religions change because they evolve with the faithful. Not because some misinformed nerds are trying to make a poorman's copy of them.
>>
>>1163844
This
>>
I mean nothing is stopping you
>>
>>1163721
How do you value religion?

Do you believe someone should follow a religion because they see it as "true"? Or should they do it for ethnic/cultural reasons?

Either way you should follow your values.
>>
>>1166107
>Christians more autistic than Jews

Didn't see this one coming. Although I guess the typical jewish bickering and neurosis is more akin to OCD than the tism.
>>
As long as they have a nose
>>
>>1166822

Lol this
>>
>>1166822
Disease and death entered creation as a consequence of the fall due to man's disobedience.
>>
>>1166826

It's because he thinks Thor hitting his hammer is lame, but rules and regulations and monoculture are fun.
>>
Why should you care? If it fits your conception of the divine, then it fits your conception of the divine.

Regardless of what some will insist, religion is ultimately a personal experience.
>>
>>1163721
>Is it acceptable for someone with no Middle Eastern heritage to identify as Christian?
>>
>>1167244
>>Not because some misinformed nerds are trying to make a poorman's copy of them.
Oh look empty insults again.

>>Religions change because they evolve with the faithful.
There is no practical difference between this and a straight up revival of an older belief system.
>>
>>1166791
What's wrong with believing in old Thor?
>>
>>1163879
That's one based nigger. This man is a role model.
>>
File: tumblr_n14vwupmKk1sjrje0o3_500.jpg (45 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n14vwupmKk1sjrje0o3_500.jpg
45 KB, 401x600
Norwegianfag. Pic related is a modern Norwegian pagan. He's grown out of his metal lifestyle and produce music with Wardruna.

Honestly pagans are weird because even being a christian isn't acceptable these days without being seen as a twat.

Anyway, just listen to wardruna and enjoy that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQA7RQEo-ss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fPoRacRhKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsSd-1AE4QY
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>1171836
This is kvitrafn now, much better right? Imo, OP, you shouldn't become a practicing pagan, but you still learn from it and identify with it as much as you want even though you don't have norse heritage. Take Fehu or Håvamål for example, there's lots of wisdom regardless of where you're from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgvgk50e94
>>
>>1163879
Kilts aren't even Celtic wtf
>>
>>1171836
>>1171861
This is much better than black metal...
>>
>>1164866
Edgar, Alvaro, Theodorico, Gustavo etc etc
All spanish names with norse origin.
>>
>>1163721
Celtic pagan here. Opinions in the pagan community seem to vary, but in any case who's gonna stop you? Most people just think paganism is weird enough on its own merits, so very few are gonna criticise you for following the wrong gods.

My own opinion is that paganism ought to be tied to both heritage and place, but the point of paganism is to do your own thing and find your own answers
>>
>>1169113
Nothing wrong with it that also isn't wrong with believing in any other deity or group of deities.
>>
>>1164503
>religious
Implying those guys are actually religious and not hipsters
>>
>>1171946
>Celtic pagan
kek
>>
>>1171968
but why

But really, do you find it more ridiculous than some other branch of paganism?
>>
>>1164910
Right, but by the time the Goths had appeared in Spain they would of been Aryan Christians.
>>
>>1171975
Arian*
Quite a difference with the spelling, but coincidentally spelled the same.
>>
>Is it acceptable-
Acceptable to whom? Are you aggrigating our collective responses or asking us for our opinion on what we think a certain subset of people (don't know who) thinks
>>
>>1167313
>shitposting like this is allowed on /his/
>>
The norse pantheon covered most parts of this planet at a time. So chances are youre in their protection already
>>
>>1163721
It should never be acceptable to identify as a norse pagan
>>
>>1171959
I could make some snide comment about the influx of obnoxious christards onto the chan and the sheer ironic hilarity of them trying to convert us when they aren't furiously masturbating to some twisted and deviant pornography while calling people who adhere to other faiths servants of satan, but really the problem here is simple: Hipsters or no, religious liberty still applies.
>>
>>1167350
> two disobedient people 6000 years ago
> not foreseeing this and preventing the damnation of billions of future people
> being this petty
> being worthy of worshio
>>
>norse pagan

laughing my ass off to be honest familia

>LE VALHALLA :DD
>fug what do you mean norse mythology has more afterlife dimensions than just Valhalla?
>I like Odin and Thor
>I have all Amon Amarth albums

and that's about it they barely know the fucking religion they supposedly worship they just want to piss of mommy and daddy and show how unique they are because they (pretend to) worship gods that his nation abandoned to begin with
>>
>>1163844
This.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>1171946
>celtic pagan here
>>
It's really no more absurd than any other religious belief.

It's also worth noting that Germanic polytheism wasn't a centralized faith, so you don't really need to sweat little differences about your beliefs.
>>
>>1165142
It fucking better have those.
>>
>>1172685
>northern europe qualifies as most parts of this planet
>>
>nose
>>
>>1173106
You defended the true faith by le fedora, 2 good christian boy points are given to you by g*d.
>>
File: 1410793476652.gif (972 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1410793476652.gif
972 KB, 240x180
>>1165201
>robot
>neutral
>>
>>1163721
You can do whatever you want, its not going to change the universal truths and make the existance of your imaginary deities real. There is only one god and his name is Jarilo.
>>
>>1174718
Jarilo/Apollo/Christ
>>
File: 1459648467459.jpg (61 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1459648467459.jpg
61 KB, 680x793
>>1163958
>>1163958
Yeah, the Wulfilla bible which was used heavily to christianize pagan germanics by the early christians basically turned Jeebus into a blonde and blue-eyed norse warrior teeming with honour and fighting against roman opressors like the germanics at the time, something which resonated deeply with said germanics of course which is why they adopted this alien religion called judeo-christianity so willingly considering the advantages it gave them in the frankish empire and shit.

In a certain sense it wasn't even europe that was being christianized, but judeo-christianity that was being europeanized. The catholic saints are a remnant of this polytheistic heritage too of course
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.