[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /his/ think of the Ahmadiyya community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad_(c._1897).jpg (243 KB, 1475x2127) Image search: [Google]
Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad_(c._1897).jpg
243 KB, 1475x2127
What does /his/ think of the Ahmadiyya community?
>>
gesundheit
>>
>>1159790
They're fine
>>
>>1159790

Muslim equivalent of Mormons
>>
>>1159790
I feel bad for them mostly, they get kicked around a lot by other Muslims.

>>1159813
You're embarrassing yourself.

>>1159837
True in terms of their relationship to the mainstream religion, but otherwise they're pretty dissimilar.
>>
File: 1458793092302.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458793092302.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>1159901
>You're embarrassing yourself.
The truth doesn't change just because you don't want to hear it.
>>
they spent a lot of monies to make pakistan
they got cucked hard
>>
>>1159968
If Allah was indeed Satan/Lucifer(even though they are two different figures) like you claim, why the hell would he constantly curse and damn Shaytan/Iblis?
>>
In the ahmadiyya, honey
don't you know that I'm lurrvin yooohoou
>>
>>1159968
>>1159813
Suicide is always an option. Or maybe it isn't because I think people have roolz about it

Why don't you drive out to the local mosque and start shooting shit up? Think about it this way, you'll be with your lord faster :^)
>>
>>1160135
>If Allah was indeed Satan/Lucifer(even though they are two different figures) like you claim
Nice reading comprehension lad.

>why the hell would he constantly curse and damn Shaytan/Iblis?
Are you seriously going to make this argument?
>>
>>1159790
Not muslim.
>>
>>1160166
>Why don't you drive out to the local mosque and start shooting shit up?
Because unlike you, I don't worship Satan, Abd Al-Makir.
>>
File: le happy jew new york man.png (615 KB, 628x544) Image search: [Google]
le happy jew new york man.png
615 KB, 628x544
>>1160267
>"Why don't you go shoot up a mosque or something?"
>Because muslims are Satanists.

So you support Satan?

Is this the message you've been trying to deliver to us? 420 Hail Satan every day?
>>
>>1160280
No, it's because I will not imitate the unrighteous behavior of satanists.

Read >>1159813 instead of shitposting.
>>
>>1160250
>Are you seriously going to make this argument?

So you really don't have an answer to my question and you were only shitposting.
>>
>>1160289
but doesn't god encourage you to go out and try and destroy satanists? at least, that's the gist of what I'm getting here. Or are you a turn the other cheek kind of guy?

>>1160299
This is his divine purpose afterall senpai pai :^)
>>
>>1160299
I'll answer with the following question: do you think a pig wallowing in mud feels insulted when you call him dirty?
>>
>>1160318
No, because pigs can't speak English and don't have a language.
>>
>>1160318
Isn't wrath one of the seven deadly sins? And isn't Satan like the ultimate evil?

So you are trying to say Satan isn't Arrogant?
>>
>>1160139
>old white man detected

but tbphwy, p gud reference
>>
File: christian-martyrs.jpg (173 KB, 1023x610) Image search: [Google]
christian-martyrs.jpg
173 KB, 1023x610
>>1160306
>Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.

>Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:9-21

What does the satanic islamic cult teach?

>"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."
Qur'an 8:12
>>
>>1160373
Are you Christian? If so, what denomination?
>>
>>1160379
Yes. Catholic.

Why? Do I sound like a buddhist to you?
>>
>>1160384
>Implying Atheists don't criticize Islam too

If I may ask, what are your thoughts on Orthodoxy and Protestanism?
>>
>>1160392
>Orthodoxy
Ethnophyletistic and schismatic, but I have nothing against them.
>Protestantism
An abomination, but I have nothing against righteous protestants.
>>
>>1160373
Selective quoting? Well two can play at that game.

Bible
>Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Quran
>To You Your Religion and To Me Mine (Qur'an 109:1-6)
>>
File: 1448390466258.gif (826 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448390466258.gif
826 KB, 320x240
>>1160408
>Deuteronomy
Abd Al-Makir please.
>>
>>1160414
So you really don't have a real answer?
>>
>>1160461
I don't take involuntary bait seriously.
>>
>>1160605
I think we all know who is baiting.
>>
>>1160414

But Deuteronomy is in your holy book. I'm sorry that it offends you, but this is the book you take to be fact. You can't cast out the OT and only stick to the NT. Jesus specifically says all of the old law still applies and only modifies a few and ranks some as higher than others.

Technically, you're meant to be following the OT as well. This is why Christ himself observed all of the Jewish customs and laws, because this is what he taught and preached. Did that change over time so they could market Christianity to gentiles? Yes. Does that change have any basis in your scripture? No.

So if you're calling Islam satanic for having fucked up things in it, then you should be looking at your own book and figuring out just what the fuck you're doing with yourself and trying to find out if you really believe what's in it, and if so, why.

t. atheist
>>
>>1160414

Does Deuteronomy not count or what? It's right there in the bible.
>>
>>1160617

For instance, many Christians say that the laws regarding clean and unclean foods were wiped away. Let's see what the Bible says.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+7

As you can see here, they're talking about the ceremonial washing of hands, and the topic of foods doesn't come up. Christ speaks regarding clean and unclean in regards to the hands and that eating food without it (not that unclean foods were clean) does not defile someone, and then goes on to compare this to moral character. To take this to mean "pork is cool now" is to miss the point. If pork and the other foods were all clean, why did Christ abstain from such foods in his lifetime?

But this is all ignoring the fact that Christ didn't come to everybody and says as much in his own words. He came to the Jews, not gentiles. Scripturally gentiles are only bound to the Noahide laws, not that you Christians really read your fucking book and know shit about what it says or the historical context. But if you're gonna follow what Jesus said anyway, then at least do it right.

And I don't give a shit what Paul said. Paul is not Christ. I'm referring to what your apparent messiah said. Which I'd figure is more important than Paul pulling shit out of his ass later to appeal to gentiles because Christians were getting buttfucked by Rome.
>>
>>1160664
When Jesus died on the cross, He fulfilled the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:24-26; Ephesians 2:15). This includes the laws regarding clean and unclean foods.

>As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him.
Romans 14:1-3

>Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats. It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble. The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.
Romans 14:20-23
>>
>>1160664
>read your fucking book and know shit about what it says or the historical context
Take your own advice instead of embarrassing yourself, kid.
>>
>>1160299
Damning someone is cursing them to hell
>cursing one to hell when they are the lord of hell
It doesn't have the same effect on evil
>>
>>1160664
>If pork and the other foods were all clean, why did Christ abstain from such foods in his lifetime?
Show me where in the bible Jesus talks about his diet.
>>
File: cherry picking.jpg (167 KB, 1302x1148) Image search: [Google]
cherry picking.jpg
167 KB, 1302x1148
>>1160687

Yes, and that's shit written by Paul. Who basically says bullshit since Christ never said that. He was trying to appeal to gentiles.

Secondly, no, Christ did not fulfill all the old laws. Christ fulfilled the sacrificial laws. If he truly fulfilled all of the old laws, then you have a problem. The 10 commandments (even the one you wanna use and not the second edition) is gone. Rules against gays? Gone. So, sucking down that dick is kosher now since the old laws don't apply, right?

Either Christ fulfilled all of the old laws (The Bible makes no distinction and Christ says that not a jot or tittle of the old law shall be taken away until heaven an earth pass away) in which case you only follow what Jesus said. And that means following what came out of his mouth, not reading what Paul said. Paul was not the messiah, his interpretations are fallible. And Christ didn't cover much. Abortions, gay sex, etc., are all nifty by those standards since Jesus never mentioned them.

Or, Christ only fulfilled the sacrificial laws, in which case all of the old laws apply and you are NOT free to cherrypick which ones you like and which ones you dislike.

Either way you slice it, you're gonna be left very unsatisfied. But you just fix that issue right up with some more cherrypicking, don't ya? The Bible's like a buffet. Ya just pick the laws and stuff ya like and just brush all the rest under the rug and don't question it, right?
>>
>>1160724
Complete outsider here. What are the sacrificial laws?
>>
>>1160718

Sure. From your own fellow Christians too.

http://www.thywordistruth.com/questions/qa095.html#.Vz1xv-jtDtQ

> Let’s begin with whether Jesus observed Kosher dietary laws. The word derives from a Hebrew word that means correctness or appropriateness. It can be applied to any matter of ritual appropriateness, whether in reference to a written Torah scroll, to a temporary dwelling constructed for the pilgrimage Festival of Succoth, or to food. As it applies to food, it covers the full range of Biblical precept, rabbinic ordinance, evolving custom, and local practice within the Jewish community. To the extent that kosher was based on Biblical precepts such as Leviticus 11, Jesus would have observed them because, as one of the questions observed, Jesus obeyed the Law of Moses under which he lived and died. On the other hand, to the extent that kosher was based on Rabbinical ordinance, evolving custom, or local practice within the Jewish community, Jesus was under no obligation to follow kosher requirements. This does not necessarily mean that he did not follow them; it means only that he would not violate God’s law if he chose not to do so. There is no Biblical record of whether he observed either Biblical or non-Biblical kosher requirements. The Scripture implicitly instructs that he did follow God’s dietary laws. Had he not done so, when he asked, “Which of you convicteth me of sin?” (John 8:46), the Jews would have had a ready answer had he not followed Biblical dietary laws. When the Jews wrongfully accused Jesus of not following the Law, always had a ready answer to correct them (see, e.g., Matthew 12:1-8).

Now shut the fuck up, you ignorant Christian faggot.
>>
File: 1436768946956.jpg (38 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1436768946956.jpg
38 KB, 512x512
>>1160724
Stop shitposting.

>“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
Matthew 22:36-40

>If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.
James 2:8

>I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.
Galatians 2:21

>But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Galatians 5:18

>Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Galatians 6:2

>To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.
1 Corinthians 9:21

>There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8:1-4

>For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans 13:9-10
>>
>>1160731

Various laws on what can or cannot be sacrificed, how, when, why, etc. Apparently god loved the smell of burning flesh.

It's a lot more complicated than that as there's moral law, civil law, sacrificial laws, etc. God was very order happy in the OT so there's a lot of confusion about which commandments apply to what section, to what people, when, why, etc.

Basically, if you just took random guesses you wouldn't be any better or worse off than the religious people trying to follow this. But Christ is very much just fulfilling sacrificial laws as a form of forgiving humans of sin. Given humans apparently have original sin (a unique idea to Christianity BECAUSE he fulfilled sacrificial laws, so they had to either say that or admit their god got nailed to a fucking stick for no reason) it was necessary for the perfect sacrifice. Without him fulfilling sacrificial laws specifically, they have to admit Jesus was just a guy and it'd crumble. Not that him only fulfilling sacrificial laws does them any favors given how many commandments they ignore.
>>
File: 2.png (147 KB, 597x243) Image search: [Google]
2.png
147 KB, 597x243
>>1160740
>shut the fuck up, you ignorant faggot
Take your own advice and crawl back to /r/atheism.
>>
>>1160740
>Jesus was under no obligation to follow kosher requirements. This does not necessarily mean that he did not follow them; it means only that he would not violate God’s law if he chose not to do so.
There is no Biblical record of whether he observed either Biblical or non-Biblical kosher requirements.
>There is no biblical record

I read your stupid article, fuckwit
>>
>>1160762

Okay, you can quote some verses. Good for you. Now let me quote various verses to justify what I believe. Anything can mean anything if you cherrypick hard enough and don't question shit.

But you know what the difference between my verses are and yours? I'm taking them from the mouth of Christ himself, and you're clutching onto Paul's balls like I've never seen before in my life and leaving out all context historical or otherwise, and just pretending that these single verses mean anything if not read properly; not only in regards to history, but in the context of a Bible that's 1,000 pages or more depending on whether or not your Bible has more books than another.

So, tell me, whose word matters more? Paul or Christ? Because if you're taking Paul's word over Christ, then maybe you should be calling Paul the messiah and not Jesus. Can you stop sucking this dude's dick when he only made half of these changes in order to pander to gentiles so Christians would stop being fucked over?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-18.htm

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+15
>>
>>1160710
No where in the Bible does it say that Satan is the Lord of Hell. In fact it says that he is being punished down there. And if he really is the master of Hell how is God stronger? Then shouldn't we all follow Satan as he can damn God to hell?
>>
>>1160787

Yes. And then goes on to say that the Jews were unable to fault him for breaking any law. Which, they'd be able to stone his ass to death had he broken any dietary laws as that was the penalty for breaking the commandments for the Jews at this time.

So, either Jesus did follow the kosher dietary laws, or the Bible is lying about the Jews not having laws they could charge him for. Because had he broken them, given how much they apparently hated him, they'd grab him as soon as he touched a fucking shrimp or piece of bacon and stoned his ass to death.

Trying to justify this shit just digs you deeper and deeper holes.
>>
>>1160802
>you can quote some verses
Too bad you can't read/understand them.
>>
>>1160828

Because they answer nothing. For example, take your last example in Romans. That's all the commandments? Then abortion (remember, the spirit of god has not breathed life into it yet, and has Biblical precedent to back it up), gay sex, etc., are all good.

So, according to Romans there, gay sex is totally fine if that's all the commandments. But then you're gonna point me to more verses which say it's bad. Meaning your list here isn't the entire list of all the commandments and it's harkening back to the OT again and you're cherrypicking which parts of the OT commandments you want or don't want and ignoring that either all of them apply to Christians or not a single one of them does except for what CHRIST with his own mouth said. Not fucking Paul, you moron. None of the apostle's words have more merit than what Christ said and it's what you're trying to do.

I know you're Catholic, but fucking stop with this Paul worship already. It's a bit much. Is it because you get off thinking he's a dom because he persecuted Christians before, but now he loves you and takes care of ya by writing pandering shit to make it fit for gentiles?
>>
File: lamb.jpg (58 KB, 512x356) Image search: [Google]
lamb.jpg
58 KB, 512x356
>>1160857
Like I said, you can't understand what you read. Now calm down before you give yourself a heart attack. You're not ready to meet the Lord yet.
>>
>>1160941

So, you concede the argument then because you realize that the more you try to justify and twist what the Bible says you just make more holes elsewhere?

Yeah, that's what happens when you cherrypick verses because you're used to preaching and picking verses which sound nice and don't actually READ the book you claim is true. You may have cognitive dissonance on how these contradict one another all over, but not all of us do. And the more problems you try to fix in the book only breaks open other parts. And if you go at that rate you'd have to just rewrite the entire Bible. And if you're gonna do that why not just drop the belief in this utter bullshit? There is so much shit out there now about it and explaining these things that you're just being wilfully ignorant.
>>
>>1160952
Just an FYI, the reason this tripfaggot won't actually engage you is because he copied everything that's longer than a paragraph wholesale from Shoebat.
>>
>>1160962
>Shoebat
That's just the stuff about Islam which is all supported by scripture and islamic literature.

Nice try but we're talking about the Holy Bible here and the anon you replied to is a biblically illiterate shitposter.
>>
>>1161055
Did you know that that really thin paper they use in bibles makes great rolling paper? A lot of them are printed with soy based inks now so it's not even toxic.
>>
>>1160952
>He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His might.
2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

Does this sound nice to you? It still is truthful. Remember:

>Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:13-14
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.