[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: underrated youtube channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpc6Raka6SI
>>
anyone got something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/lindybeige
>>
>>1157255
he's already pretty popular
>>
>>1157078
I discovered Metatron last day. Cool dude who looks less autistic than Lindy and less biased than Green.
>>
Historia Civilis

my favorite right now, he needs to make more videos though.
>>
File: fat zulu.jpg (18 KB, 229x287) Image search: [Google]
fat zulu.jpg
18 KB, 229x287
>>1157078
Weren't the zulus supposed to be some kind of warrior society, spartans from africa or whatever? Why was their king the tribal equivalent of a fatass neckbeard? Was Shaka a landwhale too?
>>
>>1157306
>fat zulu.jpg
kek
>>
>>1157078
Caspian report is a solid channel. Though it's a lot into politics and modern history so it can get a lot of people butthurt.
>>
>>1157313
was about to post the same thing
>>
>>1157313
hmm. Personally not too big of a fan of things that try to tie in history with modern politics.
I like discussing history with people that are genuinely interested in history. The former seems a bit too politically motivated.
>>
>>1157324
no no, he has separate videos about history and politics, what anon meant is that the channel is way more into geopolitical analisis than history
>>
>>1157324
I don't either and that's why I prefer ancient history (although is not really a strong preference). But modern history is condemned to be tied with politics, there's no way this can be prevented. You will always enter the field of politics if you're discussing 20th and 21th century history.
>>
>>1157301
I like that channel. Reply history is pretty similar
>>
Metatron is probably one of the most educated youtube history channels. I just wish he would talk about something other than ching chongs and romans.
>>
>>1157414
Isn't he a doctor in something? Most history doctors rarely get out of their comfort zone, and for good reasons.
>>
>>1157264
that's why people here hate him and therefore he is underrated

/lit/ once bullied the shit out of me for linking one of his videos
>>
>>1157429
He's a professor of linguistics I think, he speaks Italian (native), English, French, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Latin, probably more. Pretty sure he minored in Medieval history or something as well.
>>
>>1157439
/lit/ will bully the shit out of you for virtually everything.
>>
>>1157439
it's because lindy doesn't care whether he knows what he's talking about before he makes a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdxTqL3i8ho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.