[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From the period of 500 BC to 1500 AD, what part of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Umaid-Bhawan-Palace-1.jpg (65 KB, 720x330) Image search: [Google]
Umaid-Bhawan-Palace-1.jpg
65 KB, 720x330
From the period of 500 BC to 1500 AD, what part of the world would have been the best to be a ruler?

I mean in a hedonistic sense, which empire would have been the best to be the ruler of if you wanted a pleasurable experience with women/wine/and beauty.

Late Greece?
Rome?
Abbasid Caliphate?
Middle Age France/Germany/ or Englan?
>>
Most luxurious and erotic life would be that of a Tang emperor
>>
Probably Vikings because I'm into white women and BDSM.
>>
>>1153505
>>1153497
I heard that the caliphs in Baghdad had some of the most ostentatious displays of wealth and biggest harems because of all the wealth coming through the silk road
>>
>>1153497
imagine all those chinese bitches you could do whatever with
>>
File: 3d0e1.jpg (311 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
3d0e1.jpg
311 KB, 736x981
>>1153505
Probably Heian Japan because I'm into Japanese women and poetry.

I can even kind of dig the black teeth, flowing robes, and high eyebrow thing. It's beautiful in an otherworldly sort of way.
>>
>>1153519
The caliphs, as hedonistic as some could be, were limited by the morality of their society and everything they did had to be limited to their private lives. All the while you had an extended family that kept tabs on you for political or moral reasons.

Being a Tang emperor was on a different scale of hedonism.
>>
>>1153491
Caliphate. Nothing like basking in the wealth in the richest empire of its time and having multiple women at your disposal.
>>
>>1153552
>I can even kind of dig the black teeth, flowing robes, and high eyebrow thing. It's beautiful in an otherworldly sort of way.

I saw you post this before. I, myself, find it disgusting. I am really unattracted to Asian women and this just makes it worse.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.