[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romans had anal sex, so how did they prepare their assholes for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Romans had anal sex, so how did they prepare their assholes for it?

It's not like they had enemas back then, was everyone walking around with shit covered penises?
>>
>>1147309
olive oil bro
>>
>>1147309
quality moroccan olive oil
>>
If you can't deal with the old fashioned shitdick, you can't deal with being a Roman.
>>
>>1147324

Its Tunisian, you fag!
>>
>>1147329
You mean carthaginian.
>>
Condoms and timing I'd assume.
>>
I'm pretty sure they did have enemas.
>>
>>1147328
/thread
>>1147397
correct.
>>
>>1147309
>It's not like they had a way of pumping liquid in someone's butt back then
That's all they fucking did when they weren't out conquering shit
>>
>>1147309
they call the germans for it
>>
>>1147309

They had slaves for cleaning their assholes with strap ons
>>
>>1147309
>It's not like they had enemas back then
What do you think an enema is?
>>
when they liked to tell boys to keep their thighs closed then hit it with a little oil and their dick
>>
Every one in this thread is wrong, penetrative sex was in the minority among ancient homosexuals. The preferred method was rubbing the penis between two tightly closed thighs, particularly that of a young boy. This is confirmed by higher mentions among written sources, even by Socrates, and the low number of people dying from urethra infections and anal seepage
>>
>>1147993
>Every one in this thread is wrong, something nobody seriously suggested is actually false
>>
File: bronze roman clyster.jpg (25 KB, 800x487) Image search: [Google]
bronze roman clyster.jpg
25 KB, 800x487
Troll thread, but i'll answer

>>1147309
>It's not like they had enemas back then
Yes they did. Enemas were commonly used in Roman medicine too. Both bladder bags made of animal gut or thing leather, an syringe type. Pic related

>>1147397
>>1147498
Yup
>>
>>1147309

No idea
&
Yes
>>
>>1147309
I know for a fact they had enemas back then.
>>
>>1148024
I feel like the statement
>how did they do anal without enemas
Implies that they were suggesting that men had anal sex with men.
Your probably more book learned than me so I could be wrong
>>
>>1149633
that image is top tier b8
>>
>>1147309
They both had enemas and lubricant. And they shaved.

Roman sex was best.
>>
>>1149934
>Implies that they were suggesting that men had anal sex with men.

They were. "X did Y" doesn't imply "X usually did Y" so I suspect education isn't the crucial factor here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.