[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
History in Schools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wchr.jpg (781 KB, 2685x1509) Image search: [Google]
wchr.jpg
781 KB, 2685x1509
Why does it seem that through all my schooling up to and thru highschool is just the holocaust, racism, and the world wars
>>
>>1143861
Because your school system is trash. By my senior year of high school I'd covered all of European and US history, and most of world history.
>>
>>1143895
>covered most of world history in 4 years

lol ok sure
>>
>>1143895
What can you tell me of Mesopotamia then?
>>
>>1143899
Lol what? are you trying to stump him? your school must really suck then.
>>
>>1143899
Mesopotamia isn't even obscure and he can always just google shit
>>
>>1143895
>Because your school system is trash. By my senior year of high school I'd covered all of European and US history, and most of world history.

This is one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever heard.

You could study 50 degrees and 10 PhDs and not even be close to "covering all US and European history and most of world history".

If anything you are just proving the level of your own ignorance.
>>
>>1143900
>>1143901
Most schools don't teach much about ancient cultures and even if they do they don't go into much detail about those ancient cultures (Babylon, Mesopotamia). So he definitely didnt lean everything.
>>
>>1143911
Of course he didnt learn everything. No class teaches everything about a subject, especially public schools. they teach enough so that the average person isnt entirely ignorant, not so that we are all experts.
>>
>>1143861

Because government schools are run by the Jews

Everything is muh white guilt
>>
Which other topics would frame the white man as an evil degenerate?
>>
>>1144367
A Story of (You)
>>
>>1143861
Easiest to document.
>>
>>1143861

Because you weren't paying attention.
>>
Because schools are designed to keep you dumb and illiterate.

They also teach """"global warming""" and """"evolution"""" both which are scams and proven wrong by scientists & experts.

The best is to do your own research and study.

Read books, watch documentaries, read articles, etc.
>>
>>1147030
are you for real?
If so you are literally retarded and I am vers sorry for you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.