[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muhammād >not Rasoolūllah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1109x834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1109x834
>Muhammād
>not Rasoolūllah
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Mother-of-the-Believers.jpg (342 KB, 455x674) Image search: [Google]
Mother-of-the-Believers.jpg
342 KB, 455x674
>>1142906
Please make your post in the form of an actual question please?
Enough with the SHITPOSTING. Speak in complete sentences. PROVIDE CONTEXT.

>>1142916
What did who mean by this?
>>
OP here. I meant "Muhammad was indeed Rasoolūllah, no?"

http://youtu.be/cHqfk5lMw-E
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1114x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1114x824
http://youtu.be/otpo9ncvNs4
>>
File: NoahMap.jpg (3 KB, 83x125) Image search: [Google]
NoahMap.jpg
3 KB, 83x125
>>1142936 here
>>1142944
Much better. No clue.

Please provide a book reference or explain it yourself. I find the theory interesting but can not be bothered with the continuous onslaught of youtube links.
>>
>>1142999
Nice antmap
>>
File: The Great Demonic Deception.jpg (549 KB, 1200x903) Image search: [Google]
The Great Demonic Deception.jpg
549 KB, 1200x903
>>1142906
Muhammad was actually visited by a false angel of light, it was a demon, a fallen angel of deception. Satan and his workers are great mimickers and Muhammad, deceived, established a demonic cult of Allah (false-God) called Islam (meaning voluntary submission to this false-God, i.e. Satan) which he spread by the sword convinced that it was the last revelation of God Almighty.

Islam is none other than Satan's magnum opus, which now has 1.6 billion adherents (23% of the world population) and which will probably be followed by half of the world population by 2050.

>For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
>>
>>1142944
>>1142975
I'm not going to watch Asian animations that aren't from Japan or Korea, desu
And European animation is all shit, anyway, so inb4 "Eurabia" jokes
>>
>>1142906
>Rasoolūllah
I searched this and found only 14 results on Google. What I'm the world are you talking about?
>>
File: The Failed Demonic Deception.jpg (61 KB, 740x450) Image search: [Google]
The Failed Demonic Deception.jpg
61 KB, 740x450
>>1142906
>>1143048
Muhammad was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on. He was the pawn of Satan and is now in Hell.

Jesus is the Christ prophesied in Scripture.

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Matthew 7:15-20
>>
>>1143075
Roleplaying belongs on >>>/tg/ or >>>/x/
>>
>>1143097
>I don't know what roleplaying means
>hurr
>>>/trash/
>>
>>1143097
Shitposting belongs on >>>/b/
>>
>>1142944
is this the muslim version of kingdom hearts?
>>
> /his/ doesn't know the meaning of rasool

colour me surprised
>>
>>1143069
Rasulullah means prophet of God I think.
>>
>>1143103

Pretending to believe in magic is roleplaying.
>>
>>1142906
All of you are fucking idiots, Jesus was the bastard son of a Jewish woman who played at being the Messiah, just like many before him and after him. The only difference is that the followers of his particular sect decided to let Gentiles convert without having to follow any of the rules, so the whole thing spiralled out of control.
THE MESSIAH HAS NOT YET COME, AND WHEN HE DOES HE WILL NOT DIE BEFORE STARTING THE MESSIANIC AGE
>>
>>1144728
It's painfully obvious that Messianic Jews worship the Antichrist.
>>
>>1143075
t.someone who actually believed in trinity which was originally heretical concept of God
>>
>>1144934
Jews aren't authorities on what is and isn't heresy.
>>
>>1144789
all jews are messianic
>>
>takbir

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1144728
>hurrr

>>1144934
See >>1138172
>>
>>1144942
yes [spoiler]_we_[/spoiler] are, we wrote over half of your holy scripture
>>
>>1145241
>implying Jesus didn't warn us about you Jews
>>
>>1145211
Then all Jews worship the Antichrist.
>>1145241
What is the supposed significance of this? You all lack the Holy Spirit, so you don't understand the first thing about anything important in that scripture.
>>
>>1143069
I don'mt know much about arab spelling,but it is pronounced more like rasul allah,i think op misworded and threw in some bonus accents to feel good
>>
>>1144459

messenger of God.
>>
>>1144728

we are discussing people that lived thousands of years ago from different points in the globe, immune to polio and smallpox, with running hot water at our finger tips.

How did Jesus not trigger the Messianic Age we are currently living in?
>>
>>1144728
Heretic. Take your blasphemies somewhere else.
>>
>>1145414
>Then all Jews worship the Antichrist.

They will indeed, and call him their messiah.
>>
>>1144728
The messiah was prophesied to die for his brothers, a la Moshiac ben Joseph.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>1145841

Allah = Hubal = HaBa'al = Ba'al of the Moabites, aka Mohammad's dad's god, and the god that was never removed from the kaaba.
>>
>>1145885
I though Allah was El as in Elohim
>>
>>1146320
You are correct, >>1145885 is working on decades-old discarded ideas
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 384x384
>>1145526
>right now
>the Messianic Age
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.