[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Say it, SAY IT!: Aristotle is the greatest philosopher of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gun fieri.jpg (39 KB, 413x412) Image search: [Google]
gun fieri.jpg
39 KB, 413x412
> Say it, SAY IT!: Aristotle is the greatest philosopher of all times and all of the problems of the west stem from an ignorance of his thought.
>>
>>1140095
>I'm an idiot
>>
Aristotle is the greatest philosopher of all time
>>
>>1140095
Aristotle is the greatest philosopher of all times and all of the problems of the west stem from an ignorance of his thought.
>>
>heavier objects fall faster
>>
Aristotle is correct. Always.
>>
>>1140095
Abandoning Aristotle has been the greatest tragedy in all of Western thought
>>
>women have more teeth than men
>>
>something about flies having more legs or some shit
srsly how do you fuck up this bad. just catch a fly and look you fuck.
>>
>all in existence is made of air, fire, earth, and water
>geocentric universe
Aristotle was a great thinker though, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>1142214
>>1143587
>>1143614
> how dare he be the first biologist!
>>
>>1140095
>Fails to get basic physics correct
>best philosopher ever
Sounds about right.
>>
>>1145099
What counts as basic physics, and when were these basics first understood? And when was Aristotle around?
>>
>>1145103
>What counts as basic physics
he thought that heavier things fall faster than lighter ones and that the moon was perfectly smooth, both of which were verifiably false with technology available to him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.