[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Royal Navy hadn't stopped Napoleon from escaping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
If the Royal Navy hadn't stopped Napoleon from escaping to North America, what would he have done there?
>>
He probably would've just stayed put in the United States until his death. Moving to Quebec isn't an option because it's still owned by the English.
>>
>>1139145
Get into tours, invited in the houses of the elite, dine with the wealthy, and bang a few girls.
>>
He wanted to do natural sciences
>>
>>1139145
Fantasy RP
>>>/qst/, >>>/pol/ or >>>/b/
>>
>>1139191
Source?
>>
>>1139145
Probably travel to French colonies and seize them
>>
>>1139145
Win the elections there , then invade England
>>
>>1139195
http://www.npr.org/sections/npr-history-dept/2015/02/10/384778237/what-if-napoleon-had-come-to-america
>In a letter to a contemporary, Napoleon mused, "For me, idleness would be the cruelest torture. Without armies or an empire I see only science as influencing my spirit."
I don't know if NPR is considered a reliable source or not
>>
He was planning to be a scientist, and realise his dream of making a great scientific voyage from Arctic Canada to the Southern tip of Chile.

I think halfway he would have gotten involved in the Latin American revolutions though and accidentally ended up ruling the whole continent.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.