[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the Fuhrer killed anyone first handily? It was said he was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: adolffeel.png (62 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
adolffeel.png
62 KB, 547x547
Has the Fuhrer killed anyone first handily? It was said he was a coward in WW1, but I'm sure that is just Jew propaganda.
>>
>>1137774
I 'think' he might of killed someone in a hotel.
>>
>>1137774

Yeah. I think its generally accepted that he killed a few people in combat in WWI.

You basically had to if you wanted to live.
>>
>>1137781

Oh yeah. He might have had a hand in his cousin's death, but that wasn't too clear.
>>
>>1137774
Himself.

>>1137781
You mean in a bunker.

>>1137792
>if you wanted to live
I'm pretty sure he killed himself for the exact opposite reason.

Sure is /pol/ in here.
>>
>>1137795

he liked to have her piss on him. she tattled or was going to so he had her killed.

i heard he captured some french or english soldiers in ww1 but it could be bs
>>
He at least killed ONE person.
>>
>>1137792
>he killed a few people in combat in WWI.
>You basically had to if you wanted to live

That's not only wrong but actually mathematically impossible. Only maybe 0.1% killed anybody.
>>
>>1137799
>You mean in a bunker.
No, I don't. Jesus shit /leftypol/
>>
File: hitler_escaped.jpg (141 KB, 590x875) Image search: [Google]
hitler_escaped.jpg
141 KB, 590x875
>>1137799
>actually believing Soviet propaganda

Stalin made that lie up to make it seem like he was superior.
>>
>>1137830
I can provide fairly conclusive evidence he killed someone in a bunker. Can you?
>>
File: 1463042405696.jpg (23 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1463042405696.jpg
23 KB, 500x248
>>1137792
>Yeah. I think its generally accepted that he killed a few people in combat in WWI.
[citation need]
WHO generally accepts this

I would have expected him to mention that in Mein Kampf
>>
>>1137835
Eva killed herself.
I'm talking about the time he killed someone in a hotel. Jesus shit.
>>
>>1137839
>hitler was subhuman
>>
What's with people calling guys they don't like "cowards"?
Like, suicide bombers are called cowards all the time. Does it make sense, though? I think it takes some courage to blow yourself up
>>
>>1137844
Where did I say that?
>>
>>1137833
Speaking of which, did Stalin ever kill anyone personally by his own hand either?
>>
>>1137774
I'm actually unsure if hitter killed anyone. Hitler was a messanger which was a high risk position since he ran back and forth under fire but that doesn't mean he would've seen as much action on the frontline.
>>
>>1137858

Almost certainly not.
>>
>>1137857
The part where you implied that Hitler never killed anyone in a bunker.
>>
File: 1405966737620.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1405966737620.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>1137774
>hitler was a coward in WW1

Didn't he get like, literally 8 medals for bravery? He did that shit where you'd run from one end of the trench to the other to deliver messages
>>
>>1137774

Other than himself, no.
>>
>>1137875
Eva offed herself you idiot.
>>
Didn't Hitler have a relationship with a woman in France and a bastard child during his time in WW1
>>
>>1137891

But Hitler killed himself too you idiot.
>>
>>1137891
>implying hitler is subhuman
We get it.
>>
>>1137833
do people actually believe hitler escaped in a submarine to argentina?
>>
>>1137909
desu I don't believe hitler actually survived but for the likes of the SS it would be the easiest shit ever
>>
>>1137909
Judging by this thread, apparently. Same people who shout holohoax I'm guessing.
>>
>>1137915
well I mean isn't it confirmed that some nazis actually did escape to argentina
>>
>>1137848
Is an incorrect insult for sucide bombers i think. Coward should be used for there commanders, who use such tactics but would never consider doing it themselves for all there bluster.

Coward is a very strong insult though, paticularly in the past, as it suggeted you were less of a man and you can guess those implications.

Coward is the worse thing to say about someone on the battlefield.

Same as how Cuckold is the worse thing to be branded in civillian life.

It exposes you as weak essentially. modern western media likes to call terrorists cowards to downplay there acts really. However to followers of Islam, they are heroes without equal and to me, it takes balls to do self inflicted destruction of yourself to take out some of your percived enemies, regardless of the side your on/ how much Indoctrination.
>>
>>1137978
It's cowardly because suicide bombers attack civilians without giving them any chance to fight back. Pretty much the same as any other terrorist attack.

If they we're going full kamikaze in armed combat and running at you with an explosive vest, then yeah, not really cowardly.
>>
>>1138008
Ah good point.

To be fair though i was thinking of combat suicide bombing, like ISIS did in the early days. Not like 9/11, 7/7, spain or paris attacks or whatever.
>>
>>1137774
>>>/pol/ with your wehraboo victim complex
It's well reported that he was decorated for valour in WWI
>>
>>1138008
Suicide bombing is more accurate and braver than """drones""""
>>
>>1138081
Drone pilots have to live with the consequences of their actions and PTSD
>>
File: too-many-keks.png (40 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
too-many-keks.png
40 KB, 165x115
>>1138091
>PTSD
>>
>>1137799
kek
>>
>>1137926
Yes. But the Mossad caught up with most of the important ones eventually. The Jews took the whole holocaust thing pretty personally.
>>
>>1138091

To be fair, i dont consider it heroic though.

Smarter i guess, but lacks guts like fighting an enemy on the ground.

I also dont believe you'd get PTSD from drone killing unless you were a real deep thinker.

Watching your friend billy trying to shove his guts back in and hearing an enemy soldier screaming for you to shoot him as he's caught in barbed wire over your trench might fuck you up, that i can see happening.
>>
>>1138097
Combat ptsd is not tumblr ptsd
Its the whole reason we started to hate tumblr here ya newfig
We got actual vets around here that deal with thst shit brah
Not fun
>>
File: r926916_9677185.jpg (19 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
r926916_9677185.jpg
19 KB, 340x227
>>1137774
>but I'm sure that is just Jew propaganda
I smell ideology
>>
>>1137774

1. NOT WANTING/BEING ABLE/BEING CAPABLE TO KILL SOMEONE, OR SOMETHING, DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENTAIL COWARDICE.

COWARDICE ENTAILS IGNOBLE ACTION; IGNOBLE ACTION CAN CONSIST IN KILLING, OR IN NOTKILLING.

2. CONSIDERING THAT ADOLF HITLER VOLUNTEERED FOR MILITARY SERVICE, AND THAT DURING MILITARY SEVICE HE VOLUNTEERED FOR PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS MISSIONS, BESIDE CONSIDERING ALL THAT HE DID AFTER "WORLD WAR ONE", HE WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT A COWARD, BUT THE PARAGONIC OPPOSITE OF ONE.
>>
File: Hitler_1914_1918.jpg (20 KB, 220x343) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_1914_1918.jpg
20 KB, 220x343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
>>
>>1137774
From what I understand about Hitler, after writing about three different reports on him, is that he wasn't necessarily in combat, he was a messenger/ runner.
>>
>>1138008
>It's cowardly because suicide bombers attack civilians without giving them any chance to fight back.
why would you give your enemy a chance to fight back? This is not some noble duel, this is war. In war, you try to crush your enemy as efficient as possible, with giving him no chance to retaliate
>>
>>1138091
yeah, right, drone pilots are teh real victims here
>>
>>1137978
>who use such tactics but would never consider doing it themselves for all there bluster.
How do you know that? Maybe their commanders would love to become martyrers, but they realize that they are more valuabe for their cause in a position of authority?
>>
>>1138646
Because cowardliness is based on the idea of nobleness, not based on the idea of war. War can have cowards.
>>
>>1138661
well, if not giving your enemy a fair chance is considered coward, then every single army in history is and was coward
>>
>>1138579

Trench warfare might involve running through occupied trenches if you were under attack.
>>
>>1138668

During the war, Hitler served in France and Belgium in the 16th Bavarian Reserve Regiment. He was an infantryman in the 1st Company during the First Battle of Ypres (October 1914), which is remembered in Germany as the Kindermord bei Ypern (Massacre of the Innocents) because approximately 40,000 men (between a third and a half) of nine newly enlisted infantry divisions were killed in 20 days. Hitler's regiment entered the battle with 3600 men and at its end mustered 611.[5] The regimental commander was killed and thereafter they were known as the Regiment List in his honor. By December Hitler's own company of 250 was reduced to 42. Biographer John Keegan claims that this experience drove Hitler to become aloof and withdrawn for the remaining years of war.[6] After the battle Hitler was promoted from Schütze (Private) to Gefreiter (Lance Corporal) and assigned to be a regimental message runner.
>>
>>1137909
What proof is there that he's dead?

I'm not trying to debate anything, I'm just genuinely curious since there no body identified as him. Who claims he committed suicide and found his body?
>>
>>1137978
>it takes balls to do self inflicted destruction of yourself
No, it only takes a moment of ignoring the consequences.
>>
>>1138694
>No, it only takes a moment of ignoring the consequences.
thats always the case with courage
>>
>>1137774
>Hitler a coward
>Volunteers to the German Army by a personal letter to the a Bavarian prince
>Signs up voluntarily as a message runner
>Is shot and gassed
>>
>>1138689
Soviets supposdy found his corpse.
>>
>>1138812
>>Signs up voluntarily as a message runner
he did not volunteer, he was picked
>>
>>1137848
This board filled with edgy leftist teenagers. As a result, you get leftist-tier arguments and discussions.

>he was a meanie
>coward
>small penis
>>
>>1138676
Damn Hitler saw some shit
>>
>>1137774
>Hitler
>coward in WW1

lol no
>>
>>1137799
>everyone has to hate hitler

Faggot, tbqh
>>
>>1137858
Hard to tell.

He was a street runt and bank robber for some time though.
>>
>>1137926
Yeah but they've got most of the important ones outside of Mengele I think
>>
>>1137858
No. He was a coward in the most literal sense of the word.
>>
>>1138837
>soviets
>ever believable
Kek
>>
>>1138668
Eh... trench runner was one of the more dangerous functions in WW1 but what could fuck you up was artillery and machineguns rather than direct confrontation with the enemy. Runners often didn't take rifles with them because fuck that jazz, they're not going to use them.
>>
>>1138837
You're believing guys who's total GDP in interwar period was few thousands dollars that was used for building potemkin villages.
>>
>>1137774
I am sure someone has said this, but he did kill himself (and his dog)
>>
>>1137848
Arent most suicide bombers drugged out of their minds usually?
>>
>>1139376
nope
most suicide bombers do it voulentary
>>
>>1139411
Yup. Fastest way to get to heaven and escape your meaningless life on earth.
>>
>>1137774

>It was said he was a coward

No it wasn't.

He makes no mention of killing anyone in WW1 in Mein Kemph.
>>
>>1139376

Nope.

Would make the job hard.
>>
>>1138689
>who claims he committed suicide and found his body?

The Soviets.

IIRC they claim they found a part of his skull or something, which I think it turned out it wasn't his skull.
>>
>>1137774
Cowardice didn't get one the Iron Cross, nor do soldierly promotions. I certainly can't say Hitler was some valiant soldier, but I have read before that he was pretty courageous and extremely dedicated to Germany (as seen later with his own vicious Nazism). Apparently he had a knack for volunteering for really dangerous shit when a near-suicide mission task to do something was given out, and I can believe this considering his own lack of morality that we see much later in his life.
>>
>>1139455
that is true
but his jawbone was also found and it was matched to dental records
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.