[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any other ethnicity pumped out more religions than the Persians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-13_19.23.31.jpg (85 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13_19.23.31.jpg
85 KB, 720x720
Has any other ethnicity pumped out more religions than the Persians?
>>
File: Persiafags.jpg (280 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
Persiafags.jpg
280 KB, 1270x1136
>>1131584
Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism, and their contribution to Islamic theology are the only 'religions' any note from Persians.
Bahai's are an absolute meme tier religion and probably just an Islamic heresy.
>>
>>1131655
Ayatollah detected.

Seriously though.. Baha'i is the fastest growing religion.. Adjusted for birth rates. Can't be that meme tier.
>>
>>1131655
>>1131584

Mani was parthian or at least half parthian, and Zardosht was probably from bactria.

People please stop assuming that all iranians are and were persians.
>>
>>1131584
Poo in loos and it's not even close.
>>
Indians by far. Sikh, Buddhism and Hinduism to just name the popular ones.
>>
>>1131731

they Are not Yet but soon will be .
>>
>>1131673
any Unitarian religion that tries to combine Islam and christianity and Judaism etc etc is pretty much a meme religion.
>>
>>1131584
Jews
>>
>>1131745
this.
>>
>>1131655
You should've changed the centre of the flag to the lion or something else, not the arabic shit
>>
>>1131926
Iran needs a Persian version of Trump to make it great again
>>
>>1131783
If we're going off of Vedic Hinduism then that too probably came from Iranic tribes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.