[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Voltaire was one of the wisest, funniest and cleverest p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: BOI DONT MAKE ME DO IT.png (4 MB, 1778x2014) Image search: [Google]
BOI DONT MAKE ME DO IT.png
4 MB, 1778x2014
>Voltaire was one of the wisest, funniest and cleverest people of the 18th century. He continues to have lots to teach us about toleration, modesty and kindness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAzKGkTIKpg
>>
>"Voltaire did not limit his attack to aspects of Judaism that Christianity used as a foundation, repeatedly making it clear that he despised Jews."
>>
>J'ai toujours fait une prière à Dieu, qui est fort courte. La voici: Mon Dieu, rendez nos ennemis bien ridicules! Dieu m'a exaucé.
>>
>>1131475

Yeah, kinda, sorta.

>>1131524

Also:

>The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous — cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity.

>Essai sur les Moeurs et l'Esprit des Nations (1753), Introduction, XLII: Des Juifs depuis Saül
>>
He was actually pretty good, and he BTFO the >Holy >Roman >Empire

Also known as the what what what
>>
so what
jews = bad news
>>
Voltaire is neither wise nor funny nor clever
>>
>>1131660
i geddit
>>
This wouldn't be the best of all possible worlds if Voltaire hadn't been here.
>>
Someone needs to write a four part erotica about /his/ and Voltaire.
>>
>Caleb, you make it sound on your blog that your review is somehow a sane and fair assessment. In my eyes, and all those who have read it with anything like impartiality, it is a review driven by an almost manic desire to bad-mouth and perversely depreciate anything of value. The accusations you level at me are simply extraordinary. I genuinely hope that you will find yourself on the receiving end of such a daft review some time very soon – so that you can grow up and start to take some responsibility for your work as a reviewer. You have now killed my book in the United States, nothing short of that. So that's two years of work down the drain in one miserable 900 word review. You present yourself as 'nice' in this blog (so much talk about your boyfriend, the dog etc). It's only fair for your readers (nice people like Joe Linker and trusting souls like PAB) to get a whiff that the truth may be more complex. I will hate you till the day I die and wish you nothing but ill will in every career move you make. I will be watching with interest and schadenfreude.
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 371733.jpg (169 KB, 658x562) Image search: [Google]
371733.jpg
169 KB, 658x562
The evening in Fereny unfolded into a fiery orange hue as the sun set.
Staring out the window of his writing room Voltaire sighed and let his
pen slip from his fingers back onto the desk, dejectedly examining the manuscript he had been so furiously working at.
While he had hoped the isolation of his estate would do well for his
creative juices, it seemed to be quite the opposite.

Voltaire idly glanced at his empty glass of wine and smiled smugly to himself,
"Perhaps I need another kind of juice.", he thought.
He called out, and hurried footsteps filled the hall.
"Coming!", cried his servant, "Coming!"
The servant anxiously peeked his head through the door.
"Ah, /his/," said the Frenchman,"come, bring me my wine."
The history and humanities board of 4chan was quick to comply,
and quickly produced a bottle of Königsberg pinot noir, eagerly filling his master's glass.
"What is this? Holy Roman wine?", cried Voltaire.
"W-well sir,", /his/ mumbled, "funds are somewhat short at the moment, with the Jewish moneylenders calling in your debts and all... speaking of which, I haven't been paid for the month yet s-sir..."
"Payment, eh?", Voltaire said as he rose to his full 5'3", towering over the 5'0" history board.
/his/ rose his hands pleadingly as his master backed him into a corner.
"I-I didn't mean it like-", croaked out /his/,
but in a movement so swift, Voltaire had entirely trapped the Japanese image board,
with his two thin French hands over the diminutive servant's head, and a leg firmly planted between /his/'s thighs.
"I certainly have your payment boy",
growled Voltaire lustfully, as he undressed /his/ with
his unnaturally bulbous eyes,
"but I imagine I will profit the most."

(1/2)
>>
File: 7371321.jpg (1 MB, 1415x1746) Image search: [Google]
7371321.jpg
1 MB, 1415x1746
Voltaire lowered his head and began to suck on his servants neck, simultaneously nursing the growing stiffness /his/ tried to ignore with his
bony Frenchman knee.
"S-sir, p-please!" groaned /his/, as a hot blush spread about his face,
but it was to no avail, as Voltaire's sensual polemic grew increasingly frenzied.

Just as he tore open the servant's shirt and began suckling a bare, and
increasingly hard nipple, the door to the room flew open!
It was none other then Jean-Jacques Rousseau!
"Voltaire!", cried the political theorist, shocked at the behavior of his literary hero.
Voltaire stopped all interaction with /his/, aside from his massaging knee, and simply smiled smugly.
"Ah, Rousseau, perhaps you would like to join us in this... state of nature?"

(2/2)
>>
>>1132058
>(2/2)
I think you mean (2/3). keep going fucker. I need a Voltaire and Rousseau gang bang
>>
>Islam lover
>Hated Christianism

Fuck this faggot
>>
File: 646323.jpg (1 MB, 1448x2029) Image search: [Google]
646323.jpg
1 MB, 1448x2029
>>1132072

As he believed in the importance of individual freedom, Rousseau liberated himself from his clothes.
Blinded by pleasure, /his/ gasped as his knees gave way. Between halting breaths, the pitiful servant looked pleadingly between Voltaire and Rousseau.
"Please, no more", he whispered, "master Voltaire...".
Rousseau chimed in, with a spiteful look in his eyes,
"How dare you mock the honors rendered to Voltaire in the temple of which he is the god!"
Rousseau lifted the malleable heap that was once /his/ and laid him upon Voltaire's writing table.

With the ferocity that only an instigator of the French revolution may have, Rousseau tore apart the cloth which impeded access to the imageboard's girlish backside.
Though inebriated by pleasure, /his/ called out with shock as Rousseau democratically penetrated him, having been overruled by the two votes of his fellow citizens.
Meanwhile Voltaire grabbed his servants head, and began to put words in his mouth.
For what felt like the length of the Holy Roman Empire (Possibly 800, or 962 to 1806)
the two enlightenment thinkers pounded away.
The night passed in a hazy revelry, as the two men continually swapped positions
(physically not intellectually), until they reached their limits.
Finished with their pleasure-doll /his/, the two sweating men of letters left
one final gift for the anime discussion website,
three arrows drawn in jizzm.
Both retiring as sunrise had just began to peak over the horizon Voltaire lay down and thought to himself before lapsing into sleep:

"If a fuckboy did not exist, it would be be necessary to invent him."

(3/2)
>>
File: you da man.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
you da man.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>1132199
>If a fuckboy did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him

holy fuck lmao
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 200x252
The sound of drunken slurping reverberates against the table. Voltaire is snorting with laughter, occasionally spitting out wine in his intoxicated state. /his/ is smiling. Unlike Voltaire, he's just rather hazy, as he's only been having tiny sips; it was decided, after all, that /his/ would drive Voltaire home that night. /his/ looks out the window and toward the moon, whose light illuminated the scene; he looks back at Voltaire to speak.

"Voltaire..."

"Oh, come on. We ought to be on a first name basis by now." Voltaire chuckled.

"Sorry." /his/ chuckled as well. "François, remember what you said to me on that night?"

"I remember what you said to me."

"Right." /his/ is seemingly a bit too hazy; he has trouble remembering events. Voltaire, however, even in his drunken state, maintains his sharp, quick, beautiful mind, the one that had brought the two together. He looks at /his/'s face, and he noticed their complexion in the moonlight. Every detail in his face is now illuminated in the dark. And then, his eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Voltaire is hard as a telephone pole. His erection is concealed like a weapon under the table; if /his/ were to see it, it would spoil such a beautiful moment (one that, admittedly, was enhanced by the excess of wine he had been drinking). Besides, he would be using it soon enough.

"Remember when I told you about the research project I had been doing..?"

"Can you remind me what it was about?"

/his/ is filled with sexual energy. He grabs Voltaire's shirt. "The... Holy... Roman... Empire..."

"I think I remember. And how did I respond, exactly?"
>>
File: Voltaire.jpg (189 KB, 831x1000) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire.jpg
189 KB, 831x1000
>>1131475
>toleration
>kindness
>modesty
>>
File: C44.jpg (142 KB, 750x1084) Image search: [Google]
C44.jpg
142 KB, 750x1084
SMUG TO THE DEATH
>>
>>1133453

MOAR
>>
>>1132123

>Voltaire
>Islam lover

literally

wat
a
t
>>
>>1131660
Lol, nice one.
>>
huge edgelord.
>>
>>1131475
His tales are very good, Candide, Zadig.
>>
File: aa.jpg (26 KB, 279x418) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
26 KB, 279x418
>>1134068
I'm too fucking lazy mate. Just jerk off to what you think happens next
>>
File: colon 3.png (51 KB, 188x172) Image search: [Google]
colon 3.png
51 KB, 188x172
>>1132199
>If a fuckboy did not exist, it would be be necessary to invent him.
It's true.
>>
>>1133453
HOW DID HE RESPOND?
>>
>>1134059
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. WHY WAS HE SO SMUG? I HATE THIS FUCKING FRENCH FUCK
>>
File: heilige romische reich.jpg (597 KB, 1387x786) Image search: [Google]
heilige romische reich.jpg
597 KB, 1387x786
>>1133453
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, ROMAN, AND AN EMPIRE, FINISH THE TALE
>>
>>1131542
>SAINT
>EMPIRE
>ROMAIN
>>
>>1139329

kek
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.