[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no sex outside of marriage This I get >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: Salman_bin_Abdull_aziz.jpg (292 KB, 1360x1386) Image search: [Google]
Salman_bin_Abdull_aziz.jpg
292 KB, 1360x1386
>no sex outside of marriage

This I get

>can't remarry after divorce
>can't use birth control
>can't masturbate

But this is straight up autism. Why is Catholicism so afraid of sex?
>>
>>1128951
They want all sex to focus on making new catholic babies
>>
>>1128951
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh."
>can't masturbate
It is a sin to have sex outside marriage, why wouldn't it be to masturbate? It is a pure act of lust, completely selfish and unfruitful. It has all the features of a sin.
>>
>>1128977
oops, forgot:
"9 Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
>>
>>1128951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
>>
>>1128977
Because if you don't bust a nut, your body is going to be negatively affected by it after a little while.

I can understand the argument against premarital sex. It's impractical but I get it.

Taking the same stance on masturbation is not only impractical but silly. In fact, your body will begin to up its testosterone levels, increasing sex drive and aggression.

Look at the violence of the middle east if you want a prime example of what sexual repression brings.
>>
File: 1460298045572.jpg (29 KB, 498x593) Image search: [Google]
1460298045572.jpg
29 KB, 498x593
>>1128951
God knows, as an irish catholic I reckon God will forgive me for rubbing one in once in a while.
>>
>>1129132
> Because if you don't bust a nut, your body is going to be negatively affected by it after a little while.
Broscience
>>
>>1128951
You can remarry after divorce. It's just that the church doesn't acknowldge to secular governments the right to divorce couples.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x270
>>1128951
>can't use birth control
>can't masturbate
"Every sperm is sacred."
>>
>>1129201
Well you can also commit adultery if you really want, but we're talking about church's stance here.
>>
>>1128951
Basically someone a long time ago mastered the Kundalini serpent and told people how to do it.

This gets watered down over the years and you get retardy rules made by people who have no idea what they were for.
>>
>>1128951
>Why is Catholicism so afraid of sex?
This shitty meme.
It's not that Catholics are afraid of sex, it's just that sex isn't all about pleasure.
When you masturbate or use birth control sex loses its purpose and it becomes sinful.

>>
>>1129132
As somone who hasn't masturbated for about 7 months now, I see these arguments from masturbation advocates frequently and wonder if any of them have had their hands out of their pants long enough to experience a nocturnal emission. This is the way humans were designed to get rid of excess semen without sinning.
>>
>>1128951

I find it quite peculiar that you 'understand' no sex before marriage but approve of divorce and re-marry, rinse clean and repeat cycle.

>le happy protestant hypocrite
>>
>>1129578
I believe nocturnal emission is not enough, you still get an increased chance of cancer
>>
>>1129578
When i dont masturbate for more than 2 weeks at a time I start to get nocturnal emissions and they feel better than bad sex but i dont like fucking up my boxers with cum
>>
>>1129578
>Even when you sleep you sin
It aint easy being catholic.
>>
>>1128951
as long confession exist, you can do anything and just get forgiven later
>>
>>1129578
>humans were designed to get rid of excess semen without sinning.
My fucking sides.
>>
>>1128983
This is why.
>>
>>1129578
DESIGNATED SEMEN RELEASE
>>
>>1128951
>no sex outside marriage
I wish I could marry a virgin bashful prude, it provides a great sex life according to what i've gathered on the internet.
>>
>>1129578
>implying lust isn't a common theme in wet dreams
>>
>>1128951
>Why is Catholicism so afraid of sex?

Little boys used to know to keep their fucking mouths shut.
>>
>>1128951
We are? I can't really think a prudish catholic country. Maybe Poland, but only because they weren't in any realtion with us or Italy (that much).
>>
>>1129578

>Why do your release in a controlled environment where you can clean yourself with relative ease when you can just cum in your bed sheets in the middle of the night

This is why athiests are obnoxious.
>>
>>1131288
>This is why athiests are obnoxious.
>atheists
wat?
>>
>>1128951
It's not. Marriage is sacred and shouldn't be taken for granted. Sex is for reproducing between two partners and masturbation is pure lust and just sinful.
>>
>>1128977
This Catholic shit-posting retard again.
>>
>>1128951

They're not afraid of sex, they just value sex a lot. Acts that devalue sex like masturbation or having sex with anyone are looked down upon as you're supposed to be only comitted to your partner
>>
>>1128951
>Sex is a beautiful act made by God with the intended purpose being to unite a husband and wife as well as lead to procreation
>OMG YOU'RE JUST AFRAID OF SEX
Okay
>>
>>1131328

Ignore him, he's just another confused christcuck
>>
>>1128951
>>
>>1129578
Nocturnal emissions are a sin though
>>
File: srsly.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
>>1133625
Constantine going full retard again
Sin is an act of the will
>>
>>1133629
It can be. In Orthodoxy, we are taught to ask for forgiveness of all sins, known and unknown, done and undone, willing and unwilling.

Your view stems from the RCC's juridical understanding of sin.
>>
>>1128951
It's not "can't remarry after divorce", it's "there is no such thing as divorce".

Divorce is simply not possible in Catholic doctrine - civil divorces are not valid and in the eyes of the Church and God you remain married to the first person and having relations with your later partners is adultery.
>>
>>1133664
How do you confess an unknown sin?
>>
>>1128977
I sin like 5x a day then..
>>
File: 1450928470761.png (576 KB, 1010x783) Image search: [Google]
1450928470761.png
576 KB, 1010x783
>>1129132
>Because if you don't bust a nut, your body is going to be negatively affected by it after a little while.
>Taking the same stance on masturbation is not only impractical but silly. In fact, your body will begin to up its testosterone levels, increasing sex drive and aggression.
If you are going to take the "natural" as an excuse for masturbation, then you should know that nature made us so we would be sexually active since pretty much our teenage years. The point is, if you were 19 and found a wife you could bust a nut all the time, avoiding sin and at the same time avoiding masturbation or complete chastity. Since you, as a human, rejected part of what is natura, you have to deal with the consequence and withdraw from both masturbation and sex for a longer time, I don't see a problem with it.

>Look at the violence of the middle east if you want a prime example of what sexual repression brings.
False equivalence. I am sure ISIS fighters bust a nut regularly, that does not stop them from being violent. The reasons for their aggressiveness lie elsewhere.

>>1131357
I don't know what you are talking about

>>1134278
If you masturbate 5 times a day, then yes, you do. You can always go to confession and stop committing that sin from that point on.
>>
File: 1454208792390.jpg (41 KB, 550x339) Image search: [Google]
1454208792390.jpg
41 KB, 550x339
>>1133625
So women having a period is a sin too? Nocturnal emissions are the male equivalent of that. Sperm gets old and dies and the body ejects it naturally.
Don't be stupid Shillantine
>>
>>1133625
This is why a lot of people can't take Christianity seriously; idiots like you.
>>
>>1131357
Bye falicia...I don't get y trolls like you bounce in and out of post that you are not interested in.. but yet read the shit and then post stupid comments.
>>
>>1134289
5x a day has literally become a habit tho. It's weird. I just look up random stuff to bust to.. and when I'm done. I just feel weirded out and empty. Maybe I need help or to hit the gym more. It's not like I don't get as or can't. I got ducked over by 2 baby mommas and I guess just feel scared to sleep with another woman and risk getting her pregnant. I've had at least 3 women in the last year and a half tell me they want a family with me. But like the other 2 that ducked me over I think I'm scared. So I c this as a safe alternative I guess
>>
>>1131278
This.

Most catholic countries are slut paradises. Only in those places where they're on the defensive the catholics become the mememasters described in this thread.
>>
>>1128951
Their authority comes from the bible
>>
dishonoring a sacre union
>can't use birth control
it damages the womb and can cause problems to your future children
>can't masturbate
it weakens the sprit.. atleast my sprit.
>>
>>1134543
>it damages the womb and can cause problems to your future children
citation needed. a birth control pill damaging the womb sounds plausible, but how do condoms damage the womb?
>>
File: 1454318684888.jpg (26 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1454318684888.jpg
26 KB, 400x315
>>1128951
>But this is straight up autism. Why is Catholicism so afraid of sex?
found the 20 yo hedonist
>>
>>1133625
No it's not.
>Orthodoxy is considered "the """""""""catholic""""" church
Go fast again, you whore.
>>
>>1128951
It's funny cause a lot of the bullshit in Catholicism is purely made up traditions that have no source in the bible except for completely extrapolating scripture.
Roman Catholicism needs to die for the sake of the Christian world.
>>
>>1134990
>Following the bible like it's the fucking Quran
Are we muslims or are we Christians?
>>
>>1134289
Well no, I am not the one who set society on a path in which being able to afford a family at 19 is highly irresponsible and barely feasible unless you're a trust fund babby that doesn't need to actually work for no money.

Taking that into consideration, getting married at 19 to avoid sinning is silly if any sex that isn't for the sole purpose of breeding is considering sinful fornication.

You are right in that society has aspects of it In direct contradiction of human nature, such as being sexually active from puberty. But trying to play the fundamentalist card isn't going to work if you want to actually discuss reality.
>>
>>1134997
I don't understand your point.
>>
>>1135000
A muslim follows the qu'ran like it's God word.
Are we muslims?
>>
>>1129578
I get fucking wet dreams even 2 day after masturbation and sometimes even the same day.Its sucks so much.
>>
>>1134270
By repenting literally every day of your life.

It ain't easy being clean.
>>
>>1135009
This desu.
>>
Divorce is wrong. Marriage is a covenant with God and cannot be broken

>can't use birth control
They encourage promiscuity and most contraception is an abortifaciant, killing early embryos

>can't masturbate
Is a sin, bible condemns it
>>
>>1135009
Is that not what the idea behind any religious scripture is?
>>
>>1134270
You can't say what they are specifically, but you can confess them as a general.

>>1135047
This to. I think it was Saint John of the Ladder who said every day passed without lament for the undone (as in, the sin of not doing something you should have), is to be counted as a day wasted.
>>
>>1128951
Mastrubation is narcissistic and materialistic.
Sex is transcendtal.
>>
>>1131260
>Implying any moral theologian would call that a sin.
>>
>>1135955
It's guidelines, not "we need to follow every thing down to the nitty fucking gritty bone"
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.