[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you imagine how progressed the world would be if we had no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_o6o7q0NszN1scdmnro1_1280.jpg (158 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6o7q0NszN1scdmnro1_1280.jpg
158 KB, 640x633
can you imagine how progressed the world would be if we had no religion.
>>
File: darkages.gif (9 KB, 363x323) Image search: [Google]
darkages.gif
9 KB, 363x323
Ye m8, the dark ages
>>
There's a chance there would be no society.
>>
File: 1436236592617.png (16 KB, 1062x573) Image search: [Google]
1436236592617.png
16 KB, 1062x573
>>1125544
>John Lenin quote
>edgy pic with tumblr filename
>>
Can you imagine a bait thread on /his/?
>>
>>1125544
Epic O_O
>>
Can you imagine how progressed the world would be with no humans?
>>
Religion siphons valuable thinkers into a priestly caste that's only good for social control. Thankfully, the Renaissance changed this and the Enlightenment enshrined a new, more worthy place for great thinkers.
>>
File: Spaghettios-in-vagina.jpg (36 KB, 756x315) Image search: [Google]
Spaghettios-in-vagina.jpg
36 KB, 756x315
>>1125577
>the Enlightenment enshrined a new, more worthy place for great thinkers.

Circle jerking in academia?
>>
File: 1414288153000.png (164 KB, 409x325) Image search: [Google]
1414288153000.png
164 KB, 409x325
>>1125585
>having that image saved on your computer
>>
>>1125577
You can't argue that Religion allowed for the hierarchy that allows proffesional thinkers to exist?
>>
>>1125596
Wilful ignorance is your own issue to overcome. I can't help you with that.

>>1125612
Thanks religion, we thought you were trying to show us God and give us eternal heavenly joy and peace, but allowing for the hierarchy that allows professional thinkers to exist is great too! Keep up the good work!
>>
>>1125544
>can you imagine how progressed the world would be if we had no religion.

Define "progressed." Plenty of irreligious people have been and are dogmatic, orthodox and backward.
>>
>>1125544
a world without religion would be less advanced

no Jews to invent stuff tbqh
>>
>>1125669
Ashkenazi Jews aka 'the useful jews', are a race, not a religion. Sephardi are just goat fuckers.
>>
>>1125544
or mabey we would just be a bunch of hairless monkeys grunting at eachother and figthing over that last peice of raw meat
>>
File: adults.png (121 KB, 508x328) Image search: [Google]
adults.png
121 KB, 508x328
>>1125648
>you just like don't get it maaaan
>>
>>1125577
>a priestly caste that's only good for social control

nigga preistly caste's have done more for the sciences then you could imagen
>>
>>1125786
where the ashkenazi really khazarian or is that just a meme?
>>
>>1125577
You can't possibly serious. Or if you are serious, you can't possibly be of the appropriate age to post on 4chan.
>>
>>1125577
Intellectuals should be shot though.
>>
Read a book
>>
File: truth.jpg (163 KB, 721x798) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
163 KB, 721x798
When an atheist claims it is curious how there are no miracles to be found caught on camera, we have to smile at him and remind him that it is even curioser how every place of the internet has people dedicated to determine what can you post or not and that even tv has no longer live feed but rather it always has a delay because it is "safer" to do it this way. I wonder what are they protecting us from... because apparently having a timeframe to censor things is "safe".

This machinery of censorship is curiouser than an apparent lack of miracles caught on camera.

Especially when the most hated religion claims that the world is populated by sons of satan.
>>
File: Spain Drunk Walking.jpg (278 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Spain Drunk Walking.jpg
278 KB, 660x371
>>1126231

YEAAAHHH

TAKE THAT SATAN OR STAN OR WHATEVER

EVERYONES THE DEVIL

YOUER THE DEVIL IM THE DEVIL EVERYONE THE DEVIL
>>
>>1126258
Not everyone is, but you certainly are.
>>
>>1126231
>jesus is the antichrist
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>1126268

But seriously though, get professional help or something. You obviously suffer from some kind of schizophrenia, you've been on 4chan with the same bullshit for literally a year now, you posted something about hearing and seeing demons or something.

For real, go to a psychiatrist, he'll give you some pills to help with what is obviously a severe mental disorder
>>
>>1126282

That's not even the person you think it is, I'm the girl who posted the jesus is the antichrist image, that person who you are answering to isn't me, stop hallucinating.

You're the first one to claim that others need pills and the last one to realize you're the only one who's fucked up mentally.

Are you perchance the guy who's telling a japanese woman (present here) that she's some spanish dude?

I suggest you seek professional help, since you're so inclined to think this is a good thing and obviously you can't tell apart a japanese woman from a spanish man. As I said before, and I have the feeling this was you, the internet is a vast space where people from an equally vast space (planet earth) meet up and discuss things, so no, I'm not your spanish dude.

Get help.
>>
>>1125544
No, because religion is such an important and influential part of human history that I would be lost if I attempted to understand history without it.
>>
>>1126271
I think it makes sense. If the Antichrist were to pose as anyone, wouldn't the messiah be the first place to go?
>>
how do you measure scientific advancement? that's the stupid picture i've fucking seen
>>
>>1125544
We would develop different not-cults-but-seem-like-cults like feminism and celebrity worship and fandoms. Feminism and cult behavior is pretty much human nature, there's no escaping.
>>
>>1127931
I meant to start that second sentence with "Cult behavior", don't know where feminism came from there
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.