[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did God make man? Why did he need us? And what about heaven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160410_183118.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_183118.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Why did God make man? Why did he need us? And what about heaven and hell? We're they in existence before the fall of man? If so,why?

I do not want the Christian point of view. I just want a logical philosophical discussion. And I know most of this board doesn't believe in God or Adam and I respect that but please don't mess this thread up.
>>
>>1120399
You're asking me if I know God's motivations? All I can do is wonder, and that takes us nowhere. Don't waste your time on questions like this, friend.
>>
Because Universe is the eternal chess game between God and the Devil, and we are their pieces.
>>
>I do not want the Christian point of view. I just want a logical philosophical discussion.
>And I know most of this board doesn't believe in God or Adam and I respect that
>please don't mess this thread up.
Make up your fucking mind nigga.
>>
>Believing a book written by Jews
I Shiggy diggy
>>
>>1120680
>not believing a book written by Jews
>>
>>1120399
>I do not want the Christian point of view

Then you don't want answers.
>>
>>1120712
get a load of this smug faggot.
>>
>>1120399
Man made God in his image.
>>
>>1120994
Tell me everything about M&Ms, but don't say anything about chocolate, peanuts, candy coating, lettering, ads or packaging.

>Do I really want to know anything about M&Ms from my question?
>>
File: 1447670325351.jpg (80 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
1447670325351.jpg
80 KB, 625x637
>>1120399
There is no good reason to believe that:
God is a sentient being.
There is ONE God.
He/They care about us.

But if you wanna force it, you can look for him in the creation. The 4 fundamental forces of the universe are his "holy" hand.
We humans and our morals were sculpted by evolution. (Obviously we're still under it's effect)
And maybe in the future we'll be able to merge our consciences and form part of a god-like being. Wich will be finally be able to merge with the creator just for the lulz.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.