[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tribes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462647696672.jpg (124 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1462647696672.jpg
124 KB, 500x345
Scariest tribe to live in? So many to choose.
>>
Any with niggers
>>
>>1118570
African Tribes are crazy scary.
>>
>>1118570

>this scared of black people

Besides cucks who think blacks are some sort of big dicked ubermensch, African tribes would probably be a lot safer than most of the tribes you'd find in South America, Asia, or even the Middle East. Aside from a few crazy tribes, your odds are better off there. And they won't have thousands of years of "my god said to brutally kill and torture you!" to justify it.
>>
>>1118589

Black people are fine, but a whole tribe of Africans will be at least 50% niggers. And niggers will fuck yo shit up.
>>
>>1118589
>be part of black tribe
>little sister gets purchase by a fat belgian man so he can cannibalize her
>get kidnapped by another african tribe because they have european objects and weapons
>get sold to some jew with a ship and stuffed like sardine for months
>my friend jamal who was kidnapped with me died on the way and they throw him overboard
>get whipped and paraded in front of a crowd of pink people yelling
>handed over to one of them and beaten by another african man if i dont do what he says
>every day is suffering

Yeah, African tribes kind of sucked.
>>
>>1118568
Was there any tribes that did fuck lost foreigners up?
>>
>>1118600
*didnt
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (544 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
544 KB, 2592x1944
>>1118589
"Yeah! You tell him!"
>>
>>1118568
>you will never be howeitat during wwi
>>
>>1118600
Natives from northern Mexico were not subjugated or erradicated, but eventually assimilated.
>>
>>1118593
U wot m8?

All we did/do is eat yams, tell stories, play mancala, do weird shit to honor the spirits, and complain about wedding prices
>>
>>1118568

4chaners, because they don't read >>1101844
>>1101971
>>
>>1118568
Chichimecs, Maori, Mongols, Vandals, Zulu and Mapuches
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.