[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT historical figures that are literally you For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: Ismail_Enver-2-714x553.jpg (119 KB, 714x553) Image search: [Google]
Ismail_Enver-2-714x553.jpg
119 KB, 714x553
>ITT historical figures that are literally you

For me it's Enver pasa; intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
File: Kaneko.png (76 KB, 300x372) Image search: [Google]
Kaneko.png
76 KB, 300x372
for me it's fumiko kaneko, intelligent, nihilistic and qt
>>
isnt that guy is national hero of armenia ?
>>
File: hume1.jpg (7 KB, 148x200) Image search: [Google]
hume1.jpg
7 KB, 148x200
I'm probably closest to Hume, reading his philosophy, I come across ideas I've had independantly, but he framed them better than I could.
He also enjoyed history and living a pleasant life and was a bit of an underachiever academically.
>>
Example of Enver's sense of humour:

>The Ottoman Empire should be cleaned up of the Armenians and the Lebanese. We have destroyed the former by the sword, we shall destroy the latter through starvation.

Quite witty indeed.
>>
Me on the right.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of hygiene
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>1110415

Man, I loved Miami Connection
>>
File: cuck.gif (190 KB, 407x557) Image search: [Google]
cuck.gif
190 KB, 407x557
>>1109265
Abdullah Cevdet is the my type of Young Turk.
>>
>>1109265
>>
>>1110407
Killer sense of humor
>>
>>1110415
cuck
>>
File: 1462018851076.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462018851076.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
This is me. Literally me. No other person can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This person could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this person is me. This person is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this person is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this person side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this person every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this person every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this person. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this person is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this person and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this person is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this person, I had an existential crisis. What if this person was the real me and I was the philosopher. What if this person actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>1111523
not an argument
>>
>>1109265
> intelligent
> Caucasus offensive

Pick one
>>
File: Albrecht_II._von_Habsburg.jpg (91 KB, 578x800) Image search: [Google]
Albrecht_II._von_Habsburg.jpg
91 KB, 578x800
Dis me y'all interbread asfuck.
>>
>>1110259
yes
>>
>>1110407
It's that turkish wit, im tellin ya.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.