[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this man so useless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg (27 KB, 352x520) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg
27 KB, 352x520
Why is this man so useless?
>>
because he died
>>
>>1251009
He was given an Italian army to work with.
>>
>>1251009

He was less social and "populist" than the Germans (while they were talking about income inequality and had programs like KDF that organized vacations for low-income workers, etc.), Italian Fascism was much more based on the idea that income inequality and related things are actually a good thing. Mussolini himself said that inequality shouldn't decrease but, quite the opposite, it should actually increase.

And while the Germans had rather scientific views on race (or at least a scientific approach to race, of couse science wasn't as advanced as it was today, they were still talking about "blood" while we today would say "genes", etc.), the Italians had an esoteric and romanticist view on race: Mussolini wasn't as antisemitic and actually allowed many Jews to work with him.
>>
>>1251058
Why would income inequality increasing be a good thing?
>>
He looked fucking based desu. If he wasn't such a spectacular failure people would remember him as an alpha.
>>
He shouldn't side with Hitler. Should just remain neutral. Would probably be better for both.
>>
>>1251125
Trying to see things their way, I'm assuming because if you are TRULY great, you will naturally be wealthier than your less-great fellow citizens.

You have to remember that the Italians are big on being the heirs of Greece and Rome. There may be some Greek-style aristocratic thought sloshing around in Mussolini's conceptions of humanity.
>>
>>1251125

Inequality and hierarchies were always important for fascist movements, they were always opposed to the creed of the French revolution. And while the NSDAP in Germany had a rather populist approach to economics ("Worker's Party"), the Italians implemented that idea in their long-term economic vision.

Admittedly, I remember what I just wrote from an audiobook about Fascism I just one heard - but right now I don't really find any quotes to support that claim.

So ... maybe I'm wrong.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.