[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this quote have any basis in reality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Does this quote have any basis in reality?
>>
>>1103351
Fake and false. The United States military has always been just as disciplined as any other.
>>
>americans do well in war
>BTFO by commies for pretty much the entirety of the 20th century
>>
No, and it's a fake.
>>
>>1103368
Then why doesn't the USSR still exist?
>>
>>1103368
Funny, the commies have been eradicated, and the US remains.
>>
>>1103414
>gorbachev's failed policy = american military success
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
>>
>>1103423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
>>
>>1103428
God bless
>>
>>1103414
economic problems
>>
>>1103440
>>1103425
>America is so dominant they can topple countries without military intervention
>>
>>1103414
The Pope.
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 930x1081) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 930x1081
>>1103452
Makes me proud desu
>>
>>1103425
>Russia so shit even the Chinks can integrate capitalist policies more effectively
>>
The lions of the Vietcong sure showed the American sheep how real men fight.
>>
>>1103525
if you actually read up on history you would know they they were close to giving up but the US got screwed over by congress and got pulled out so suck on that
>>
>>1103368
what?
>>
File: 4fb.jpg (823 KB, 1918x1920) Image search: [Google]
4fb.jpg
823 KB, 1918x1920
>>1103425
>guys let's spend ALL of our money on the military
>b-but what about economic development
>or government services
>ALL of it! Let the Americans fear the Russian Bear!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyz7poxAnGI
The US is more than just a powerful military, like Russia.
>>
>>1103368
> Vietnam, Korea, and Cuba are the only countries ever
Oh lawdy. Oh shit nigga and here I thought South America and the rest of the Caribbean existed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.