[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Spanish Anarchists the biggest hypocrites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 20.jpg (16 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
16 KB, 220x326
>We're against authority but everything has to be according to the councils' communist dogma or else the anarchist militias will repress you.
>>
>>1102068
Bump.
>>
>>1102068

dont think it was that simple
>>
>>1102068

Even with that, they managed to get functioning anarchist communities during the war.
>>
>>1102068
No the Spanish Anarchists were the biggest faggots though
>>
File: queipo.jpg (16 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
queipo.jpg
16 KB, 321x321
>We shall make Spain Catholic again by letting Moroccans rape Spanish women
>>
File: anarchist women.jpg (221 KB, 588x1066) Image search: [Google]
anarchist women.jpg
221 KB, 588x1066
>>1102185
>implying sex with Bolsheviks didn't make the Moors into honorary Christians
>>
>>1102166
Because they murdered everyone who didn't follow their ideology.
>>
>>1102261

which was operatively a good idea
>>
>>1102214

>doing the exact opposite of what Jesus said makes you Christian
>>
>>1102068
Pro tip: people in the past weren't retarded. Obviously a 100% statless order less society won't work. They were influenced by anarchist ideas. I'm not even a communist but Jesus Christ man read a book or something
>>
>>1102278
Being a Christian in Spain, during the 1930s, meant basically hating the commies.
>>
File: 1462425352810.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1462425352810.gif
1 MB, 680x551
the spanish anarchists were literally the greatest heroes to ever live
they attacked the church and property because those things turn people into slaves
it's consistent top be against authority and attack authority
>>
>>1102068
>We're against authority but everything has to be according to the councils' communist dogma or else the anarchist militias will repress you.
This describes all the would-be school shooter beta anarchists from the French Revolution to the Antifa.
>>
>>1102068
all anarchist are hypocrites

>a political ideal against politics
>>
>>1103686
t. someone who doesn't know anything about anarchism.

Like most of the people in this thread baka desu senpai.
>>
>>1102272
Still lost
>>
>>1102278
I don't believe in God so whatever fucks the leftists most is what I'll support
>>
>>1104359
Anon, you ARE the leftist.
>>
>>1102068
>everything is allowed
>also beating people who dont believe this
makes sense though
>>
>you are bad radical because you're so radical
>>
File: 1458853645109.png (144 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
1458853645109.png
144 KB, 946x472
>LMAO DUDE REVOLUTIONARIES WHO TRY TO CHANGE CORRUPT INSTITUTIONS WITH FORCE ARE LIKE EVIL N' SHIT I HAVE A RIGHT TO PRIVATE PROPERTY DUDE
>>
YES
>anarchist control patrols make Chinese red guards look likes hippies
>FAI and CNT as armed body of men making and enforcing decisions, but "we don't call ourselves a state, so we're not a state"
>spend more time collectivizing farms instead of actually fighting fascists
>talk about communist backstabbing while ignoring anarchists fighting with international brigades
>should've just let PSUC and PCE win the war
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.