[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the only one that exists. Although, it sounds stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1457918222984.jpg (339 KB, 650x660) Image search: [Google]
1457918222984.jpg
339 KB, 650x660
I'm the only one that exists.

Although, it sounds stupid you can't prove it wrong. Even super advanced aliens ponder this shit.
>>
>super advanced aliens
>exist

Evidence?
>>
>>1101109
I know you are wrong though.
For I am the only one that exists
>>
>>1101125
I want them to exist so they do.

t. God

>>1101109
>>1101176
SAAAAAME
>>
>>1101109
>I'm the only one who exists
>There are beings separate from me who think the same thing!

Nice logic retard
>>
I'm the unique one and you are my property
>>
>>1101109
>super advanced aliens

Imagine if there's an alien somewhere out there that actually thrives in the vacuum of space. Like, he came to be inside an asteroid belt or something and now he is just aimlessly drifting through space, exploring different planets. He has lived for hundreds of millions of years and amassed vast knowledge about every natural thing but he has never seen another lifeform. He has the form of a jellyfish kinda, but he is the size of a small planet like Pluto and he just keeps growing as he amasses knowledge. Imagine if he finds us. Just a thought i had.
>>
>>1101176
>>1101109
>>1101597
all of you are objectively wrong since I'm the only one who exists
>>
>it's a solipsist uses public language to declare solipsism episode
>>
>>1101176
no I'm the only one who exists
>>
>>1101109
If we don't exist then who are you talking to right now?

What you mean is you can only prove your own consciousness (and even then you can only prove it to yourself). Even if you are the only one who is capable of conscious thought (which is clearly false) that doesn't mean other people don't exist.

Even if we are just figments of your imagination, that is still existence on some level. A hologram may exist LESS than a physical object but that doesn't mean the hologram doesn't exist at all.

So there, fuck you, I exist. I must exist to be able to have this conversation eith you. And you can't stop me from existing because you are not omnipotent (which is also evidence that I exist as more than just a figment of your imagination).

Oh yeah, and saying shit like "Only I exist" doesn't make you sound smart, it just makes you sound like an asshole. Even conplete morons don't actually believe this shit.
>>
>>1101631
>>1101761
>>1101176
fuck off, I know you're only lifeless automatons pretending to exist, trying to fool me into thinking there are other minds
>>
>>1101776
And here is an example of me being triggered by my own opinions, because this post and the OP were of my own doing, as only I exist.
>>
ITT: Samefags
>>
>>1101109

>I know you are but what am I
>>
>>1102230
Everything samefag though.
>>
>>1101109
If I don't exist then you should be able to predict my next post. Tell what I'm about to say and we'll test your hypothesis.
>>
>>1102650
lol. one of those guys....
>>1101777
prove that you aren't, many parts?
Come on, prove yourself wrong in your conjecture that you are only you.
>>
>>1101109
Nah bro I am the only one I thought up you thinking and posting this faggot op
>>
File: 1462418605708.png (319 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1462418605708.png
319 KB, 803x688
>>1101597
>>
>>1102650
I couldn't possibly tell you what you're going to say because, while you are a figment of my imagination, I am also deeply insane.
>>
>>1101776
So, as long as I detect it with my senses then it "exists"? What if I think I hear something, but I look and it turns out to be something else? Which existed?

The answer is both because the act of detecting involves a thought produced in my head, in the same way a thought is produced without a detection.

If that is the case then all things that exist are simply things I have thought of in my head, or, only I exist but everything in the world is me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.