[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did something historically relevant either on a national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18
File: IMG_120450607692386.jpg (70 KB, 544x790) Image search: [Google]
IMG_120450607692386.jpg
70 KB, 544x790
What did something historically relevant either on a national or international scale that your state/region/equivalent has done in the past 50 years?
>>
White flight
>>
I live in the Netherlands.

That is to say, nothing.
>>
>>1100975
Why wouldn't Abe recognize Missouri?
>>
>>1100989
No one likes Missouri
>Niggers
>Disease
>Too Southern to be Midwestern
>Too Midwestern to be Southern
>St Louis and Kansas City are ass
>Cardinal nation

Many other things too.
>>
Supported the US economy during the great recession
t. Texan.
P.s. GIB INDEPENDENCE
>>
File: Franz_Josef_Strauß_1982.jpg (313 KB, 785x950) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Josef_Strauß_1982.jpg
313 KB, 785x950
>>1100975
In 1983, our Bavarian Minister-president Franz Josef Strauss gave a small loan of about 3 billion Deutsche Mark to Eastern Germany to go spend it on fun things, so their eventual collapse does not come too soon.

So, he basically bought us about 7 years of time before those poor souls became Western Germany's direct problem and responsibility.

Some say the loan was unconstitutional/immoral and advocated for a natural collapse of the Eastern "economy". That caused some guys to splinter from the CSU (Bavaria's Christian Dems) and their nationwide sister party CDU (Germany's Christian Dems).

Others say, the loan smoothed the transition to a unified Germany, where tax payers in the whole country still pay up for that uncompetitive shitstain that is planned economy.
>>
>>1101223
You cucked yourself. There's no un-cucking
>>
File: 1.jpg (57 KB, 445x459) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
57 KB, 445x459
>>1101272
>>
Britanny, in France, is knowing for only one thing : Constant riots.
Everytime the governement tries to do anything in this region, you'll see everyone going on strike, chimping out and rioting.
You just have to look at last week's events in France. While there were protests in all of France due to a law the Prime Ministre wants to pass, you had huge riots, wounded, and stores destroyed in Nantes and Rennes.
Britanny is the whitest region of France, so /pol/ can't claim it was niggers doing it. I have no idea. It's just that... I don't know, bretons are hardcore when it comes to their privileges.
>>
>>1101300
Everyone knows that Celts are the niggers of Europe. See: Ireland and Irish diaspora.
>>
>>1100975

I'm British so

>Falklands War
>Put boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan
>Began allowing mass immigration, which will go down in history as a horrible mistake

I'm also Scottish, so

>Failed independence referendum

Hopefully next month we'll cause another major historical event by supporting Brexit and crashing the EU with no survivors
>>
>>1100975
Ushered in a new paradigm in urban development and public transport. Became the centerpiece of the Golden Banana.
>>
>Illinois
uh...
>>
Space launches.
>>
Jose Figueres abolished the army so Costa Rica could stay away from the Cold War's kerfuffle. He also made communism illegal while retaining some socialized institutions like universal healthcare and education.

The only relevant thing that ever happened here and the reason we aren't a complete shithole like the rest of Central America.
>>
Washington state so probably the tech industry and plane industry here is the only thing of historical note.

Co-first state to legalize weed I guess.
>>
File: 1462447496277.jpg (98 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1462447496277.jpg
98 KB, 500x322
>>1100975
The dug up around 250 bronze age farms from the region I am from. Might not sound to amazing until you realize the region is roughly 25 by 15 kilometer or 15 by 10 mile.
>>
My city had that one trans-black lady who was somehow relevant a year ago
>>
File: death-of-ferdinand-magellan.jpg (67 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
death-of-ferdinand-magellan.jpg
67 KB, 338x450
>>1100975
Flip here.

In 1521, The army of Lapu-Lapu, Chieftain of the Island where my hometown is, killed Magellan. Idiot gotten himself involved in a power struggle between Rajah Humabon (the cunt Magellan allied with) and Lapu-Lapu, who was a Chieftain of a band of tribal pirates that cockblocked the trade of the Rajah.
>>
File: Mactan Reenactment.jpg (136 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Mactan Reenactment.jpg
136 KB, 600x450
>>1101632
The small skirmish is also reenacted annually every April.
>>
>>1100975
Home to the Wall Street Jews and electing an the biggest liars ever as both Governor and Senator.

Oh, and having a SJW mayor
>>
>>1100989
Literally nothing good in Missouri. St. Louis has always been the asshole of the country even before deindustrialization.
>>
>>1101642
Oh, and both of the current relevant presidential candidates are from the state.

We produce either complete shit or gold.
>>
>>1100989
Maybe he was from Kansas?
>>
Virginia is always relevant.
>>
>>1100975
Iowa
Basically Norman Borlaug and agriculture to feed a world full of dindus.
>>
>>1100989
it's no surprise that it sounds like "misery"
>>
>>1100975
We have the Indy 500 every year, but that's about it really.
>>
>>1100975
>Catalonia

Unleash the waves of butthurt to a point where there's no return.
>>
Michigan is home to Detroit, which churned out large amounts of the equipment for both the United States and the Soviet Union.

And it is, of course, "Detroit" when you think about it now.
>>
>>1100975
A US senator's plane crashed into my Elementary School in the 90s
>>
>>1101375
I know that feel. Now the only thing we're relevant for is having no money and being pretty much run into the ground by corruption.
>>
Ferguson

#nojusticenopeace
#handsupdontshoot
>>
First privately funded Nuclear Power Plant near my home.
>>
first muslim mayor of a major European city, innit
>>
Largest mass hanging in U.S. history, right here in Minnesota in 1862
>>
>>1103538

KHAN'D
>>
>>1103555

I see a lot of /int/ memes on /his/

I approve
>>
>Focus of all Illegal Immigration debate
>Joe Arpaio in general
>Best example of ubran sprawl gone horribly out of control since LA
>Only really strong Native American rights presence in US

And if I can go back further
>Pluto was discovered in my home town
>>
>>1101375
at least you have jordan's bulls, though that's slightly too new for /his/ yet
>>
>>1103585

It was behind the K-Mart all along.
>>
>>1103554
What happened to Minnesota Nice?
>>
CO
>LEGAL DUDE WEED LMAO
I hate this.
>>
For country:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w

For state:
Form the heart of modern show business
Gay rights
Hippies
Bikers
>>
>>1101223
>GIB INDEPENDENCE
Do you really think you'll do better as an independent nation? Be honest here.
>>
File: 1462438390062.jpg (47 KB, 445x488) Image search: [Google]
1462438390062.jpg
47 KB, 445x488
Largest US City to file for Bankruptcy?
>>
File: Tony-Abbott_729-620x349.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Tony-Abbott_729-620x349.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
First western nation to take a (somewhat) hard-line stance against third world immigration.

>tfw this bloke will never represent your country with top bantz ever again
>>
>>1104491
>his country isn't an island.
>>
>>1104491
But you still have a Fuckton of people overstating their visas and Chinese are buying everything up.
>>
>>1104492
Thank God.
>>
>>1101632
>past 50 years
>posts fucking Magellan
Did they abolish math classes in the past 50 years?
>>
>>1104491
I miss #basedtones

Fucking hate Turnjew
>>
>>1103572

Back to /int/
>>
>>1104756
/his/ is just /int/ without flags
>>
>>1104782

/his/ isn't as blatantly/pol/ified as /int/ though
>>
>>1104472
Another Texan here, no, we don't.
The people you hear clamoring for independence are memesters who like triggering yanks, bottom-of-the-barrel rednecks, children, and illegal immigrants.
>>
We threatened to secede almost every year through the 60s-80s but we still haven't done it
Queensland will never be relevant
>>
>>1104472
In totality? Not for a while, but yes. I do believe it is a good idea to balkanize the United states.
>>
>>1101262
Was the "I'm a right wing fag lul" meme ever funny?
>>
>>1101312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XnRF5zyIKE
>>
Fucked over state employees, especially teachers.

On Wisconsin!
>>
>>1100975

Julian Assange/WikiLeaks
>>
Arkansawyer here. The only thing I can think of is that the Japanese internment camps during WW2, at least for the Japs from the West coast, we're here in Arkansas. Which is why at a "Hollywood stars from Arkansas" exhibit we had at the old state Capitol a few months back they had George Takei's picture up so that was cool. Rohwer and JEROME were the two camps, it was about 16-17,000 folks total. Fun stuff.
>>
>>1105468

Sorry I know that isn't past 50 years. I suppose Bill Clinton is a national event? I think it's great that we kicked him out of the governor's chair, in part, because Hilary wouldn't take his last name and people still talk about that shit. I've had multiple people tell me they won't vote for Hilary because of it.
>>
>>1104491
>western nation
>resides literally further in the east than china, japan or korea
>>
>>1100975
Fuck up the 2000 election
>>
No president has ever been elected without based OHIO since the '70s.

You don't fuck with Ohio, but you have to take the good with the bad. As much as I love my home city Cleveland it is shitty
>>
>>1104443
Get fucked autist
>>
>>1106451
The GOP needs Ohio more than the Democrats. Obama did not need Ohio in 2008 or 2012
>>
>>1106508

>didn't need Ohio

That's a "what if" since he still won ohio so it'd be hard to say if he still would've won without it. But please elaborate. I've certainly lagged on politics but gotta keep up with elections coming
>>
>>1104854
t. Austinite
>>
>>1103630
had a good chuckle
>>
File: search.jpg (6 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
6 KB, 160x90
ISIS
>>
Barry Goldwater tried to save America
>>
>>1101375
90's Bulls
The quickest rise and fall of a football dynasty...ever.
Being the blackest northern state before all of Haiti moved to New York.
Fastest at deindustrializing
Perhaps the most corrupt state north of the Equator, west of Poland
Fucking our country politically in the evil California/Illinois/New York triumvirate
Probably the most culturally aware state for whites (I know people who fight based on being Italian/Polish/German)
Somehow worse than Missouri.
Decatur is the least talked-about worst city in the country.
Pekin was the meth capital of the world for 2 years, beaten by a one-horse town in Missouri.
Christ I need to move.
>>
>>1105487

>implying it isn't just further west

A nation being "western" is more a political statement than a geographic one and you know that.
>>
>>1100975
Uuuh some guy blew up our capital building in the 90s, but that got eclipsed by 9/11 so...
We make pretty okay beef jerky I guess?
>>
Made degenerates start using the right bathrooms
>>
>>1100975
The first subway resteraunt was founded here. The nautilus, the first nuclear submarine was built here. Dan Malloy loves to lick Obama's balls.

For all its flaws, Connecticut is a great place for subs
>>
houses the capital of europe, Strassburg
>>
>>1101300
yeah I'm sure it was whites throwing an IED at the police while screaming allahu akbar
>>
>>1100975
N/A. The last time we were relevant was 1956
>>
>>1100975
My state just said trans people couldn't use the bathroom
>tfw no Bruce Springsteen concert
>>
>>1100989
The Cardinals and Royals
>>
>>1110242
What, not at all?

Do you live in India?
>>
>>1110253
North Carolina, I was oversimplifying. Transpeople now have to use the bathroom of their sex, ie you can't use the bathroom of the gender you identify with until you have surgery. Honestly I wouldn't care except now people have to PROVE their gender to the police who are forced to enforce the law and that's a civil rights violation. As a result of this law all these companies pulled out, we're losing a lot of money. Bruce Springsteen also cancelled a concert in NC, it's all over the US news and the Justice Department gave the governor until today to repeal the law.
>>
>>1110271
Civil Rights were a mistake.
The 14th amendment is being stretched far beyond anything it was originally intended for.
>>
>>1101318
Region, so your county not your nation.
>>
>>1110331
While I agree with you there you shouldn't have to pull your pants down to the police to use the bathroom. Plus a girl I went to high school with had her father on as a consultant for the law. He said "he didn't want any trannies assaulting his daughter or wife in the bathroom." It's North Carolina. Get them a gun.
>>
>>1100975
Rape Iraq twice, won the Cold War, raped millions of Vietnamese with only 50k dead, and became the worlds only superpower
>>
>>1100975
Spain

The death of Franco and transition to democracy
The failed coup of tejero
The Irak War (Spain was one of the principal participators)
The financial crisis and subsequent political crisis going on right now.
>>
>>1104473
what city?
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1024x768
>>1100975

Did anything relevant on the international scale happen during the past 50 years without my country's involvement?
>>
>>1110345
I agree with you as well.
But then what happens is some freak gets shot to death and becomes a "martyr" for "trans rights.
Anyway, there really is no winning situation.
>>
>>1110389
Detroit
>>
>>1101131
Kansas City is kind of okay, if bland. But yeah STL is unimaginably horrible.
>>
>>1110151
kek
>>
>>1110400
It's North Carolina, we all have guns, even the transfolk.
>>
>>1100989

The point of the joke is that it is a total non-sequitor. Missouri is literally in the middle of the country, and is a non-controversial part fo the Union. The culture is fairly southern, but it's not even deep-south. The culture is rather a blend of midwest , south, and west.

There would at least be some logic to not recognizing a Hawaii, or a California, maybe. There's zero logic to refusing Missouri, while acknowledging everything else that surrounds it. The only way it would make any sense is to some old geezer who has some obscure, decades-old bone to grind that has nothing to do with anything anymore. Which is the point of the joke.

"This Joke has been comprehensively ruined, through its explanation by Anonymous!"
>>
Muh tar sands
>>
>>1110762
Missouri is horrible.
>>
>>1110628
>the mentally ill should be able to get weapons
>>
>>1100989

no one likes missouri, not even the dumbfucks who live there.
>>
>califnornia
uhhh... medicinal DUDE in 1996 and strict ass gun laws?
>>
>>1101375
We had a lot of advances in nuclear tech in the 40s-60s
>>
>>1110790

As are West Virginia, Mississippi and Louisiana, or depending on your attitude, California and New York.

The point being that Missouri literally and metaphorically falls between these extremes. It's just "another state", like a Tennessee or an Ohio. Anything bad that you can point to in MO, I can point to something worse elsewhere.

Which is the point of the joke, as I said. A nonsensical non-sequitor.
>>
>>1104854
>>1104868
In actuality, the inner workings of state politics (Those in Austin) isn't just stay as union or go independent.

All throughout the state agencies, there's a particular focus on not relying on the federal government for aid unless it cannot be obtained elsewhere. For instance, during natural disasters throughout the state, Texas looks first towards its neighbors (Oklahoma, Louisiana, etc) for aid before it considers the federal government. This is partially because Texas politicians do not trust the federal government, and partially because they seek to work with other partners as equals rather than greater to lesser partnership.

Because of this, it allows Texas to dictate better terms in dealings most of the time since those they owe a debt to tend to be other states as equals instead of the US as a whole. Texans can keep the tendrils of the federal government further away from the state since there's less of a chance for them to dictate terms that do not benefit Texas.

The end goal of Texas is not the balkanization of the US, but instead a more loosely tied organization of states in which the states work together with greater independence than they currently have and do not support a monolithic entity to act on all states' behalf (Since it often becomes such an entity instead acts on its own behalf). States should manage their own affairs for the most part and remain as equals rather than servants of a central government.

t. state agency worker
>>
>>1111479
'cause that worked so well for the confederacy
>>
>>1111479
So Texas is the Russia of interstate politics?

Why do we let these fucks control our textbooks again?
>>
>>1111535
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>1100975
Not much desu.
>>
>>1111166
It's the cumulative of shit actions and events that make Missouri such shit. LA had bigger riots, Ohio vs Michigan over Toledo was more important, and there are poorer, dumber states. Missouri has it all though. It even has massive earthquakes every 200-500 years. The only thing we outdo other states in is meth production and the based Ozarks accent.

t. Missourian.
>>
File: oklahoma-earthquake.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma-earthquake.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>Oklahoma
Basically everything bad
and Carrie Underwood
>>
Sandy Hook school shooting.
>>
>>1100975
legalized marijuana
construction of the cheyenne mountain complex finished in 1966, so that's 50 years ago
balloon boy
columbine
south park came out in 1997
mork and mindy was set in Boulder
project Rio Blanco was pretty interesting, in that they nuked Colorado three times to see if they could extract natural gas
the Eisenhower Tunnel got built, and is pretty important to the interstate highway system
Project Rulison was the first experiment with nuclear extraction of shale gas in CO
there was a famous plutonium fire in the Rocky Flats plant in the late 60s
>>
>>1111774

You also have Mark Twain, Truman who literally ended WWII, Omar Bradley, Scott Joplin's most productive years, loose liquor laws (unlike Kansas?), and the Cardinals are the second most successful baseball team after the Yankees. The state is still over 80% non-hispanic white. Your state actually has things worth being proud of. Get over yourself.

Missouri is AVERAGE. Missouri is BETTER than shittier places, but not great either (the meth thing makes total sense). This is the point, and it is why my argument is true, and yours isn't.
>>
>>1100975
>virginia
ross perot
virginia v. loving
>>
File: flag-canada-ontario.gif (12 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
flag-canada-ontario.gif
12 KB, 500x250
I can't recall much. I guess we've been the cultural and economic centre all this time.
>>
>Nebraska
Genuinely nothing
>>
>>1111852
Missouri definitely is one of the most underrated states since it produced arguably the best American author and Walt Disney is by far the most popular cartoonist and filmmaker in the world.

Those days are long gone though. The whole state just feels like a meth and nigger-riddled wasteland. It's pretty sad to think about desu senpai.
>>
File: 1461206004823.jpg (270 KB, 834x679) Image search: [Google]
1461206004823.jpg
270 KB, 834x679
hung and bombed niggers

it's really all we're known for
>>
>>1100989
frowning is the state sport of Missouri
>>
>>1113058
At least we can say we played our part in the Space Race.

t. Birmingham fag.
>>
>>1113058
based flag
>>
>>1113058
>about to cure diabetes
wat
>>
>>1104854
t. Austin
>>
>>1113139
a bit outdated, but:

http://wiat.com/2015/07/09/uab-study-aims-to-find-cure-for-diabetes-needs-volunteers/

it's come a surprisingly long way in improving treatment, but they're still working on a cure.
>>
>>1104491
>>1104491
>Guys, I know what we should do
>Guys
>Guys listen
>Why don't we
>Get this
>Why don't we just stick all the illegal immigrants on an island and spend hundreds of millions of dollars keeping them there instead of just sending them back
>Oh, and we'll pay the smugglers to *not* bring them here! That'll work, right?

Tony and the entire Coalition party are corrupt fuckwits lining their own pockets and selling off our land to Chinese mining companies while cutting down public services.
How people still vote for them is beyond me.
>>
File: Xerxes_01.jpg (191 KB, 545x640) Image search: [Google]
Xerxes_01.jpg
191 KB, 545x640
>>1100975
Revolution of '79, changed the whole dichotomy of the world and the Middle East
>>
>>1103554
Congrats on your literal concentration camps that are still visited by tourists.
>>
File: 1457923203320.png (243 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1457923203320.png
243 KB, 919x737
>California
Everything we do is relevant. Sorry flyovers. You can enjoy our new Harry Potter Theme park though.
>>
>>1113808
But then again you have to live in California, which is pretty bad.
>>
San Francisco... so I'd guess tech, we got twitter, uber, genentech and a gorillion other companies. Oh and kink,com a few blocks down the street. Most locals hate them though. It's a comfy city though with lots of hills and we have based Emperor Norton.
>>
State butchering industry was so disgusting it was the subject of a book that caused such a large public outcry that it eventually forced the unionization of the workforce in America.

Highest concentration of Polish immigrants than anywhere else in the country. We celebrate Casimir Pulaski day and kids get a day off from school and everything.
>>
>>1113814
except it's not

>mfw midwesterners and southerners shittalk california
>>
>>1114093
Your state is being flooded by immigrants and hemorrhaging people flooding to other states.
Literally the worst state in the union.
>>
>>1114471
Also really obnoxious gun control laws and stupidly high real estate taxes.

Seriously, fuck califagfornia.
>>
>>1100989
It's a joke, but seriously, nobody likes Missouri. Even people who live in Missouri are only there because they're too high on meth to find their car keys.
>>
>>1110397

The Rwandan Genocide
>>
>>1100975
Not many people here realize that the Bosnian War ended right in our home town just a few years ago. Pretty cool imo. It's not like living in Geneva, Versailles or Malta, but still.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayton_Agreement
>>
>>1113750
You betcha!
>>
>>1111479
I can get pulling for more state rights but what is so bad for serving a central government?
>>
>>1100989
Honestly, it was probably just a non-sequitur like >>1110762 stated. If you want a more meaningful explanation, it could refer to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Compromise
Basically, in 1803 America bought a a large amount of land in the Louisiana Purchase, which was then organised into Territories, including Missouri Territory.. The legality of slavery in those areas was not well-defined, andbecame an especially contentious issue when those Territories were later reorganised into states. The US was already divided on the issue of slavery, and if the Missouri Territory was reorganised in pro slavery states, the pro-slavery camp would come to dominate the US Congress. Each US State gets two seats in Congress, so to balance Congress between pro and anti slavery, there had to be as many slavery as non-slavery states. In 1820, the state of Massachussetts was split into Massachussetts and Maine. This would create an aditional anti-slavery state, and had to be balanced out by a pro-slavery one. This counterbalancing pro-slavery state was Missouri.

So if Abe was either rabidly anti-slavery or rabidly anti-Maine and opposed to the Missouri compromise, he might have some reason to refuse to recognize Missouri.
>>
>>1114856
The more power you give to the federal government, the less control you have of your state.
That includes accepting any federal money.
My college refuses all state and federal money.
>>
>>1114856
The central government is out to empower itself rather than work as a servant of the people. Or, in a more detailed way of putting it, the fed looks at the entire US, plots a course for the future to ensure the continued survival of America and it's ideals, and does whatever it can to achieve that goal, up to and including running smaller parts of their domain into the ground if it keeps the whole alive.

For instance, if the US is made up of a wide and varied amount of states, each with different needs and values, the central government as a whole may need to run counter to the needs and values of some states. The oldest and largest example of this would be the cause of the civil war, slave ownership. Assuming the south did not rebel yet still lost its right to own slaves, the entire southern economy would collapse overnight. The removal of slavery might strengthen America as a whole or better its international political position, but it causes wanton destruction to a region under its control. Another example used throughout the last century to current would be the near unrestricted power of the central government under the interstate commerce clause, which often regulates states' unrelated affairs by the vague notion that such actions of a state -could- have an effect on interstate commerce and thus falls within congressional realm.

In short, a central government instead creates a larger entity that has power over several smaller ones rather than allowing small entities to work together to come up with an equal plan of action between themselves. It simplifies a lot of the bureaucracy of states and nations by providing a final, central authority on all matters and can increase efficiency, but can also serve to the long term detriment of its constituent bodies themselves.
>>
>>1111793
Why did you mention underwood twice?
>>
File: 1462692872247.jpg (823 KB, 1918x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462692872247.jpg
823 KB, 1918x1920
>>1114093
>mfw farmers growing nuts and alfalfa in a desert ask to borrow our aquifer if theirs dries up
>>
>Nottinghamshire, England
Only noteworthy point over the last 50 years was that it was the only county in which the miners were loyal to Thatcher and the British Government. They split and formed their own union because they hated the Marxist nutcase that was (and indeed, still is) Scargill.
>>
>>1100975
We held the hotel that MLK was shot at. Thats about it desu
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.