[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/'s thoughts on the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160502-WA0008.jpg (28 KB, 322x457) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160502-WA0008.jpg
28 KB, 322x457
/his/'s thoughts on the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 0119-e1420666826998.jpg (80 KB, 740x426) Image search: [Google]
0119-e1420666826998.jpg
80 KB, 740x426
>>1100045
>islamic

I don't like them
>>
>>1100045
Fledgling Nuclear Power. Not friends with their neighboring Fledgling Nuclear Power.
- 2 Nuclear Powers at a standoff over a glacier at an altitude of 19,000 ft.

/his/torically the Kashmiri question during the post British partition of India has caused tension which could have been avoided and is unlikely to be resolved any time soon.

There are serious concerns over Pakistani Nuclear command and control. People got Nuke and planet is lucky only US has used them (though I don't know if that was good) enough

Beautiful women
>>
One of the greatest and most gifted countries. But sady it is ruled by fanatic mulvis who are hell bent on destroying it. It has one of the most ignorant public.
>>
>>1100045
Gonna be the cause of ww3
>>
>>1100054
>Behead those who insult those who insult those who insult Islam
>>
>>1100157
Greatest and most gifted yet the most ignorant public. I am confused. Perhaps you could say that about most countries in /his/tory.
>>
Bengali genocide when?
>>
They make a lot of guns. I like that.
They've been decent at defending their land. I also like that. Not very much left that I like
>>
evil, garbage country populated by evil garbage.
>>
>>1100045
Irrelevant like all Arabic countries. They don't produce any art and are not responsible for any top scientific projects or technological advancements today.
>>
>>1100982
>Pakistan
>Arabic
I'm starting to question your expertise on art, top scientific projects and technologic advancements
>>
>>1100982
1. Arabic?
2. Nuclear Weapons are not a technological achievement?
>>
Would be a great country if not for the >>islamic part. During the partition they did some pretty fucked up things to the sikhs for example but they where on the road to being secular as of 1970 - and then TV happened in pakistan and the priests had a bigger platform to spread their retarded hadith.I wish they would realize that islam is basically an arabic cultural supremacy movement and it's not in their interests to be muslims.
>>
FREE BALUCHISTAN
>>
>>1100982
Half the programmers I know are from Pakistan, Bangladesh or India.
>>
>>1101355
Keep in mind, the Sikhs did some fucked stuff too. Have you read manto's short story,'cold as ice'
>>
>>1101457
who doesn't do fucked up shit? I wasn't trying to justify one wrong with another. At least sikhs generally approve of a secular state.
>>
Fucking amazing food, amazingly beautiful in the mountains, but not much else.

Speaking as a Pakistani who moved the the US in 2000 and has been living here ever since. Went back after 16 years from December last year to January this year and that's what I got. Traffic is a fucking nightmare, power goes out regularly (actually on a schedule), historical sites aren't well maintained, you get pat-downs/metal detector'd entering certain places if you're male, there is dust everywhere, the mountains are absolutely stunning, food is cheap and amazing, tons of beggars, internet sucks dicks, youtube was blocked (easy to get around though). The gap between the wealthy and the poor is enormous. Most things are separated for males and females. Lots of relatives of mine would tell my mother (who I went back with) how certain other people had 'become muselman' or things like that ie. they were more strict and closed-minded than they had been. Most of my cousins are pretty westernized though, but there is still family pressure about certain things.

-endblog

if anyone has any questions I'll try to answer them.
>>
>>1101457
It was messed up, but it was retaliation.
>>
>>1101538
Sab thik hai? Tujhe Urdu ati hai? Main Hindi bol sakta hun lekin main sochta hun ki Urdu Hindi kafi vahi hain.
>>
>>1100982
> Pakistan is Arabic
> He's never heard of ghazal, qwaal, or urdu miniatures
> He doesn't know who Abdus Salam was
Electroweak unification wouldn't have happened without Pakistan, but I doubt you even know what that is.
>>
>>1102084
Theek thaak houn! Mujhe Urdu aati hai bhai. Urdu/Hindi main sirf script ka faraq hai.
>>
Post unrelated: I'd hit it.
>>
File: images (38).jpg (18 KB, 236x410) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
18 KB, 236x410
>>1104205
Here ya go
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.