[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you really CAN'T no nuffin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 37
File: download.jpg (40 KB, 406x340) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
40 KB, 406x340
>tfw you realize you really CAN'T no nuffin
>>
>Being spooked by nothing
>>
File: 1462430969747.png (141 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1462430969747.png
141 KB, 1000x500
>>1094144
Is Assad the new Ian Smith?
>>
>>1094152
Yes.
>>
File: 1462299262632.png (394 KB, 681x758) Image search: [Google]
1462299262632.png
394 KB, 681x758
>>1094240
>>
>>1094152
Ian Smith was a tyrant who fought to keep minority rule of an African country. Bashar al-Assad is a nationalist ruler who genuinely cares about his people and is fighting against a conspiracy led by the west and Israel.
>>
>>1095393
Ian Smith did nothing wrong.
The word tyrant can be applied to absolutely everyone, it has no essential meaning or connotation.
This is a pretty spooky post.
>>
>>1095393
>Ian Smith was a tyrant
I'm really tired of this meme. Not even joking. Read up on what the guy was actually trying to accomplish, and also on the word "tyrant".

As someone that has spoken FIRST HAND to a Rhodesian, I KNOW he was not a tyrant.
>>
>>1095393
Ian Smith fought against the world to save Rhodesia from this. As he said:"I have never seen negros as happy as the ones in my country". He just knew that q bunch of unefucated peasants werent ready to rule themselfs.And it was proven that he was right
>>
>>1095393
>fought to keep minority rule of an African country
do people actually believe this?
>>
File: 1462390934600.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
1462390934600.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>1095479
Most people dont bither to inform themselfs. And it is easier to just swallow the kool aid of the media than to read about it.
>>
>>1095479
>>1095421
>>1095447
>>1095459

>denying people equal rights on the basis of skin colour is okay

/pol/logic everyone. I bet if it were someone denying whites the right to vote, you'd all flip your shit. Its funny how hypocritical you all are.
>>
>>1095528
Black people could vote. They had to be educated before they cpuld vote,which is a smart thing to do.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Rhodesia
>>
>>1095497
Says the guy who forges his opinion based on snippets from said media kool aid.
Do you realize Mugabe is an international pariah on the same level as Kim Jong Un in the eyes of our media?

Of course he's a kleptocratic incompetent moron who ran his shithole of a country into the ground, but it's just ridiculous to complain about the media and then post a collage of media headlines.
>>
>>1095528
>on the basis of skin colour is okay
I agree, but that's not what happened in Rhodesia.
>>
>>1095543
The EU is sending help to Mugabe. And all the data points out to Mugabe being a retard. The data pointed out that Rhodesia was doing fine and improving,and blacks were allowed to vote. Rhodesia was way less conservative than South Africa,and they werent sanction as hard as Rhodesia was
>>
>>1095565
If only the UN gave Rhodesia a fucking chance.
>>
File: rhodieboos_0.png (173 KB, 704x614) Image search: [Google]
rhodieboos_0.png
173 KB, 704x614
>>1095528
I agree, no one can control what race they are, and it's stupid to place arbitrary restrictions upon them for that reason alone.
However, that isn't what happened in Rhodesia.
Even vitriolic "racists" Like Geroge Lincoln Rockwell observed and stated this fact.
>>
File: 1462532770788.jpg (88 KB, 720x566) Image search: [Google]
1462532770788.jpg
88 KB, 720x566
>>1095586
>>
>>1095606
i'm iraqi and i get really nostalgic over the period of the iran-iraq war, even though i was born right after it finished. I think I might be the reincarnation of a soldier who died in it.

But then again my dad served in it, and my mom was trained by the iraqi army in preparation to serve, and they both told me a lot of stories of their experiences when i was young, so that might be it.
>>
>>1095689
Saddam did nothing wrong.
>>
>>1095606
>>1095689
i just realised i only responded to your linked pic and not to what you said.

I don't know anything about rhodesia and feel ill-informed to comment. All I know is that I'm against racism because some fat italian bitch at my school was racist to me and I hated all fat women as a result.
>>
>>1095716
Rhodesia was a pretty OK place, they were not "race haters" like there are in the United States; more of trying to build a solution to a state of two races, without destroying the culture of either.
80% of the population of Rhodesia was rural, and a large portion of that Tribal, completely independent of Rhodesian "white rule".
>>
>>1095393

>cares about his people
>in between randomly dropping bombs on civilian neighbourhoods and carrying out airstrikes on hospitals
>>
>>1095738
those bombs are american falseflag attacks.

Also he's making a final push to liberate aleppo and he's attacking Jabhat al-Nusra areas. Its not his fault Jabhat al-Nusra hide between civilians. In the long term it will save lives because liberating Aleppo will bring piece to the city and will cause less death than leaving it with the islamist rebels for years to come.

Its like ripping off a bandaid, you can do it quickly and end it causing a quick but short burst of pain, or do it slowly causing a prolonged pain.

Bashar al-Assad is a trained doctor. You cannot perform an operation without losing some blood, but the goal is to save the patients life.
>>
https://youtu.be/tXkBZBx7FH0
>>
>>1095565
>The EU is sending help to Mugabe
Famine relief, which has dubious effects on local economies to say the least. They do the same thing in North Korea.
Meanwhile Zimbabwe (and NK) was embargoed for fucking decades.
You're still not addressing the fact that you are quoting media headlines.
>>
>>1095393
Assad is literally fighting to keep minority rule over his country
>>
>>1095703
>le epic ruthless dictator did nothing wrong meme xD
>>
>>1095773
>Bashar al-Assad is a trained doctor.
How many cities has he razed so far?
>>
>>1095393
Bashar al-Assad is also a minority fighting for minority rule. He's an alawite. Very white by Syrian standards.
Just look at him.
>>
>>1095528
Educated black men were not denied anything in Rhodesia.
>>
>>1095886
The blockade started when he started to do crazy stuff,unlike Rhodesia,that had a pretty clear path. Mugabe is rogue because he has commited open genocide, and numbers speak for themselfs really. Famine,malnutrition,1/5 of the country with AIDs,an awful economic record and has created probably the biggest inflation in the history of mankinf
>>
>>1095738

>America told me he bombed his own people
>and I believe America, who would never lie to me
>>
>>1095908
>>1095895
No he's not, this is just a bullshit lie propagated by the west to aggravate Sunnis.

The west exaggerates sectarianism to cause divisions. Bashar al-Assad is alawite yes, but his entire government are basically Sunnis. His wife is Sunni, his vice president is sunni, his prime minister is sunni, his minister of defence is sunni, his chief of staff is sunni.

The whole idea of "alawites ruling the country" is a meme spread by the opposition and by american countries. Most Alawites are just rural farmers that live in the the northwest of the country and their living standards are actually below that of metropolitan areas like Damascus and Homs (before the war, obviously).

Syrians aren't as divided by religion as the west makes them out to be. Christians, Sunnis, Alawites, Shi'ites all support Bashar al-Assad. Its just a matter of Islamists wanting him out because they want Islamic rule and using "muh democracy" as a pretext.
>>
>>1095948
And we have perfectly good excuses for containing North Korea as well.
You're still completely missing the point. I thought I had already made it abundantly clear:
>>1095543
>>
File: tumblr_n7c1d5KggY1qzy531o1_1280.jpg (417 KB, 1278x1112) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7c1d5KggY1qzy531o1_1280.jpg
417 KB, 1278x1112
>>1095528
>he believes race is only skin deep
>>
>>1095528
>I bet if it were someone denying whites the right to vote, you'd all flip your shit
Yes. I care about white people more than I do about blacks.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MATCH MY UNIVERSALIST VALUE SYSTEM AT ALL. THAT ISN'T LOGICAL. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO VALUE ALL RACES OF HUMAN THE SAME."

you don't even consciously realise that you have universalist values. Whenever you come across racial favoritism you have a knee-jerk reaction, you think that racial favoritism is "illogical" and that your universalism is "logical"

But, from a PURELY PRACTICAL standpoint, black rule is bad for blacks.

Do blacks have more freedom under white rule or black rule?

I'm asking a rhetorical question here. The answer is "Blacks have more freedom under white rule than under black rule"

Both in the sense of "positive freedom" and "negative freedom" (negative freedom being the kind of liberty libertarians talk about)

Positive freedom eg. under white rule things actually work. You can go to the hospital and get proper health care.

Negative freedom eg. you can start a business and not get shut down by some goon.
>>
>>1095908

Syrians have been Greco-Roman for longer than anyone in Europe. Most Syrians are light skinned.
>>
>>1095897
>le epic "if rulers were just nice life would be perfect" meme xD
>>
>>1095974
It wouldn't matter if it wasn't skin-deep, giving everyone equal rights would still make sense.

Even if you could conclusively prove that people who are black are de facto retarded, that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else.

Racists and /pol/tards in general use their pathetic naturalistic fallacy all the time, it's like they haven't read a book in their entire life.
>>
>>1096132
you said:
>denying people equal rights on the basis of skin colour is okay
he said:
>he believes race is only skin deep

he was replying specifically to your implication that race = skin colour, not to your overall comment.

>use their pathetic naturalistic fallacy all the time
Who here was using the naturalistic fallacy?
>>
>>1096178
I didn't say anything. I just came into the thread.
>>
>>1096197
alright, well someone else said it then.
>>
assad has overwhelming, even monolithic, support among the parts of syria that could still be called civilized and the syrian arab army would never have lasted this long if it didn't have sunnis in its ranks

he is not just the best option for the alawite minority, he is the best option for EVERY minority
>>
>>1095393
Nah.
>>
>>1096205
The last post there is mine, but I just saw this one>>1095974

And felt a need to respond.
>>
>>1096132
>Even if you could conclusively prove that people who are black are de facto retarded, that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else.
>Racists and /pol/tards in general use their pathetic naturalistic fallacy all the time

"blacks are retarded therefore they vote dumb therefore they should not be able to vote because it would lead to the implementation of bad policy"

that is NOT the naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>1096132
What kind of right? If you mean negative ones I agree,but if you mean positive ones like voting would be pretty dumb. Letting a bunch of retards the ability to put a ruler would be fucking dangerous.
>>
>>1096265
No. It's more like this:

>"Blacks are dumber than whites, look every study on the topic shows it, therefore they should have less rights than whites and asians" /pol/

Which IS a naturalistic fallacy.

>>1096312
How the hell is voting a positive right in a democracy? Voting literally IS democracy.
>>
>>1096338
Positive rights usually oblige action, whereas negative rights usually oblige inaction. Basically everyone should be protected under the law,but letting retards vote is dangerous as hell,well democracy is dangerous as hell overall,as most people usually dont commit as much time as they should informing themselfs about economics or politics in general.
>>
>>1096360
So what? The existence of stupid people does not have anything to do with what rights people should have in a society.

Moreover, if you don't like democracy, you can literally move to Saudi-Arabia or North-Korea, nobody is stopping you.
>>
>>1096338
I actually use /pol/ occasionally.
No, you're totally misrepresenting their views.

They don't just say "blacks are dumb therefore blacks should have less rights"

They say
"blacks are dumb therefore they shouldn't be able to vote in a white country"
"blacks are dumb therefore blacks are better off ruled by whites"

there's a causal argument there

>How the hell is voting a positive right in a democracy? Voting literally IS democracy.
positive rights means "being given something, being given control of something" rather than "being left alone"
the boundary is blurry but being able to vote is being able to control the policy of the state, it is a positive right rather than a negative one
>>
>>1096373
>there's a causal argument there

There is a fallacy there. Because the existence of physical facts doesn't give you an "ought", and will never ever do so, no matter how much a /pol/-tard will claim otherwise.
>>
>>1096368
Voting is not a right. It is a priviledge,and as such it can be limited or expanded. Funny that you mention Saudi Arabia and North Korea. Would you rather be a worker in Saudi Arabia or Morocco,as a lower class person,having the median earning as your salary? Why dont you move to Morocco if you like democracy? So fucking dumb arguments
>>
>>1096373
>blacks are dumb therefore blacks should have less rights [than whites]
>blacks are dumb therefore they shouldn't be able to vote [unlike whites]
It's literally the same.
>>
>>1096368
you are a total mainstream hack
you have all these ASSUMED VALUES, you think they are obvious and that anyone who doesn't have these values is illogical

>The existence of stupid people does not have anything to do with what rights people should have in a society.
you keep repeating this as if we care about letting blacks vote
WE DON'T. You have ASSUMED this VALUE. You think it's totally obvious that you OUGHT to let people vote. Furthermore, it would lead to things that I don't like, so I don't want blacks to vote.

You've also missed the point. /pol/ doesn't say "dumb people should be restricted simply because they're dumb". There's a causal argument there. "dumb people should not be allowed to vote because they vote for bad policies"

> if you don't like democracy
I don't, again I think you have assumed that I value democracy
>you can literally move to Saudi-Arabia or North-Korea
But I like Muslim Arabs and Juche Koreans even less

if you like blacks so much why don't you move to the congo?

>Moreover, if you don't like democracy, you can literally move to Saudi-Arabia or North-Korea, nobody is stopping you.
this literally is not an argument. pure rhetoric.

Do you want to let children vote? Do you want to let convicted felons vote?
If not, then why not?
>>
>>1096384
I never invoked "ought"
I said I don't want blacks to vote because blacks are dumb and vote for things I don't like.
>>
>>1096393
Read what I wrote

You left out the part where I said "just"

They don't just say "blacks are dumb therefore blacks should have less rights"

They don't JUST say "blacks are dumb therefore blacks should have less rights"
as in there's a causal argument
>>
>>1096393

should we allow mentally retarded people or children to vote?

If so, why?
>>
>>1096454
>should we allow mentally retarded people or children to vote?
We already allow them to serve :^)
>>
>>1096474
Nice post here is a 100 trillion dolars tip
>>
>get btfo
>f-fucking beta white supremacists you're just like the guy in this one picture!!!!1!!
>>
>>1094144
Just because knowledge is an illusion doesn't mean immersion into illusion isn't possible. Immerse yourself you neurotic fuck.
>>
>>1096454
You know mentally retarded people can vote in most countries, right? Just like old people and loonies? Granted, it seems many US states do have provisions to ban mentally unsound or illiterate people from voting, by court order. (This is the opposite of the Rhodesian policy of allowing only mentally sound educated blacks to vote.)

Children are always and quite officially second-class citizens. The insane, mentally retarded and the senile are de-facto second-class citizens, the oldest and most ignored innocent victims of oppression in our modern societies too drunk on their own enlightenment to question this.

The reason "liberals" are so desperate to prove that there are no racial differences in IQ and reasoning ability is because they have absolutely no argument against oppressing those with lower cognitive abilities or imperfect faculties of reasoning. Liberalism needs citizens to be equally rational, else the whole charade falls apart.

Meanwhile, /pol/sters like to single out blacks as unfit to govern themselves while ignoring that 99% of the population lacks the competence to run anything bigger than a grocery store, and pretend there is no injustice in banning only blacks from voting on account of their alleged racial mental retardation, instead of baning anyone from voting on account of their actual, measurable mental retardation. If you insist on screening by ancestry, why shouldn't the obviously dysgenic hillbillies and redneck white trash be subject to the same tests as ghetto blacks before being allowed to vote? Meanwhile, making a Igbo neurosurgeon pass a mental retardation test is just absurd and insulting.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>1095393
>Bashar al-Assad is a nationalist ruler who genuinely cares about his people and is fighting against a conspiracy led by the west and Israel.

Ian Smith was way better than Bashar
>>
>>1096618
>mentally retarded people can vote in most countries, right?

It is incoherent that they should be allowed to vote but not children, assuming they are about the same in terms of their capacity for reason.

Any system based on that incoherence will likewise be subject to the same property.

>why shouldn't the obviously dysgenic hillbillies and redneck white trash be subject to the same tests as ghetto blacks before being allowed to vote? Meanwhile, making a Igbo neurosurgeon pass a mental retardation test is just absurd and insulting.

I say there should be a test to determine who is qualified to vote.
>>
>>1095897
Saddam was better than any other ruler in the past centuries
>>
>>1096657
>It is incoherent that they should be allowed to vote but not children, assuming they are about the same in terms of their capacity for reason.

Not him, but not really, because the ability or right is not determined by humans capacity to reason.
>>
>>1096672

Then why do we deny children and infants the right to vote?

Why don't we let the lower apes pull the lever, or dogs?
>>
>>1096672
Voting is not a right is a priviledge. And a priviledge can be given by any arbitrary reason.
>>
>>1096618
most of the people who say that blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote aren't even for allowing all whites to vote, many of them are eugenics supporters
>>
>>1095773
This is the most kool-aid comment I've seen so far
>>
File: kek.jpg (15 KB, 264x180) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
15 KB, 264x180
Reminder that I started this fucking thread as a joke about people who say human beings are incapable of knowledge. I didn't know that putting Bashar al-Assad as the image would turn it into a gigantic race war.

Pic related is me right now.
>>
>>1096679
For cultural reasons.
>>
>>1096685
>Voting is not a right

Yes it is.
>>
>>1096657
>I say there should be a test to determine who is qualified to vote.
I agree, but keep in mind that according to surveys, a basic civics test would disqualify much of the American population from voting, given how many of them can't even answer the following questions correctly:
-Who was the first president of the United States?
-What are the three branches of government?
-How many senators are there?
-What freedoms are guaranteed in the First Amendment?
-On what day is Independence Day celebrated?

Another study found most Americans fail the citizenship tests typically given to immigrants.
>>
File: 1-1.jpg (131 KB, 700x214) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
131 KB, 700x214
>>1096737
Universal rights don't exist.
>>
>>1096737
No it is not. Most ""rights"" are state given priviledges. Rights as such are few, and they exist outside of the state
>>
Why do people who support the Rhodesian voting qualifications fail to realist that Rhodesia had two very markedly different standards of education for the Black and White populations were the amount spent of the Blacks were much much smaller then the ones for whites? So much to the point many black had to pa out of their own pockets and missionaries were forced to make up the huge difference. How about the fact that a simple labour school for Blacks that trained them in labour was closed down even despite it's success due to the government closing it because of pressure from the "muh Blacks can out compete us because they do it cheaper" crowd and union. Let alone ignoring the fact that the qualified minority can simply vote in measures that make the requirements stricter or exclude the growing Blacks who meet the qualifications and put in measures to disenfranchise them even further.

Hell Rhodesia if it had to spend the same amount of money on each child regardless of race would not be able to maintain it's "first world" standards for whites at all.

Imagine if to be on the voting role in modern Australia you have to own a house and be a citizen which coincidentally due to the fucked up markets and current situation only the rich Chinese and boomers/elderly who obtained those houses back when they were much cheaper can vote.
>>
>>1096691
>most of the people who say that blacks shouldn't be allowed to vote aren't even for allowing all whites to vote
See, the problem is that they argue that no blacks should be allowed to vote (or some blacks if demonstrably intelligent) but only some whites should be forbidden from voting (if demonstrably retarded or convicted felons.)
The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the US isn't even that large. Plenty of countries and immigrants are stupider than American blacks. No one argues that Puerto Ricans or Southeast Asians should lose their voting privileges.
>>
>>1096746
>a basic civics test would disqualify much of the American population from voting

then disqualify them.

That said, why should the prerequisites be knowledge of civics?
>>
>>1096764
Indeed, and judging by your image, I'll add that neither does right to rule nor duty to obey.
>>
>>1096805
Rights certainly exist, universal ones do not. Right to rule certainly exists, it is in all of us, but only exerted by a few.
The duty to obey has nothing to do with this, sniviling revolutionary
>>
>>1096801
Because if it's of other shit then that is super prone to abuse to exclude anybody to the interests of certain people.
>>
>>1096801
>That said, why should the prerequisites be knowledge of civics?
History questions aside, it seems pretty important that the voters understand how the institutions of their country actually work. They vote without even understanding what a Vice President (or President) does.
>>
>>1096844

it's amazing that so many people don't understand that the Legislative branch is the one that can actually amend the Constitution to do away with the other two branches.
>>
>>1095955
So much Dinduism in one post.

>his entire government are basically Sunnis
His "entire government" are made up of a ruling caste of families loyal to Assad and his late father. The religion of these people are not what's important, all that matters is loyalty.

>Most Alawites are just rural farmers that live in the the northwest of the country
True, but irrelevant. Assad's sectarianism isn't motivated by Alawite supremacism, it's motivated by a desire to stay in power. When Assad wants to punish Sunnis, he uses Alawite officers or brigades. When Sunnis get angry at Alawites he uses this to blackmail Alawites into supporting him. There are plenty of Alawites who are unhappy with his rule also, as well as the "Shi'ification" being pushed by Iranian clerics.

>Syrians aren't as divided by religion as the west makes them out to be. Christians, Sunnis, Alawites, Shi'ites all support Bashar al-Assad.
That's oversimplified to the point of dishonesty.

>Its just a matter of Islamists wanting him out because they want Islamic rule and using "muh democracy" as a pretext.
More dishonesty.
>>
File: 1462114175644.jpg (77 KB, 384x332) Image search: [Google]
1462114175644.jpg
77 KB, 384x332
>>1096865
Only if the state's allow them to, and they won't. A divided government is the only way for the American Republic to function.
>>
>>1096908

>Only if the state's legislative branches allow them to

fixd
>>
>>1096865
States can host an article 5 convention and do away with the constitution all together (^:
>>
>>1096794
>the problem is that they argue that no blacks should be allowed to vote
Who's they?
The people who say that no blacks should be allowed to vote are people who want little to no blacks in their country. The blacks that they do want (eg maybe a black surgeon) they don't view as their countrymen.

Seriously though it's not just about IQ. IQ is a reason for blacks voting how they do.
If blacks voted how I wanted them to vote but had a 40IQ then I would want them to vote.
High IQ chinamen vote Democrat party, so I don't want Chinese people voting either.

>No one argues that Puerto Ricans or Southeast Asians
You sure about that?
Plenty of people don't want Puerto Ricans or Southeast Asians voting.
Myself included
>>
>>1096930
>Blacks are bad because they vote for things I don't like *pouts like a bitch*.

Brah you are one faggy ass spoiled bitch.
>>
File: thDB86OPM5.jpg (10 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
thDB86OPM5.jpg
10 KB, 236x300
>all of these uneducated racists
>Not being a racialist
https://youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
>>1096949
>Blacks are bad because they vote for things I don't like *pouts like a bitch*.
Yeah I should have to pay for Laqueisha to pop out thousands of her spawn.

Black countries are really good and we should try to be more like them.
>>
>>1097023
Yes and Republicans are so much better.
Both are pretty much the same shit on different sides of the same coin.
>>
>>1096834
>Universal rights don't exist
>Right to rule certainly exists, it's in all of us

Nigger shut the fuck up, and go back to your hugbox on /pol/.
>>
>blacks are dumb
>whites are smart
>all racial groups (which are massive and include extremely disparate genetic groups) are monolithic blocs

There are stupid "white" people. There are intelligent "black" people. That is justification enough for the elimination of racial discrimination.

What IQ is "good enough"? 100? That means we have to exclude 50% of our population. What's that, Billy, you scored a 99? You're a complete retard, no rights for you. And we are also assuming that the IQ test is a completely infallible and objective arbiter of intelligence that is administered and taken by flawed humans. Where exactly do we draw the line of "useless human being" beyond "I personally dislike this thing?"
>>
>>1095738
https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://deutsch.rt.com/international/38131-massenmorderin-hillary-clinton/&edit;-text=

sike nigga you thought
>>
File: Pranks_too_far___Copy__2_.jpg (163 KB, 712x888) Image search: [Google]
Pranks_too_far___Copy__2_.jpg
163 KB, 712x888
>>1097063
>nigger
>tells me to go back to /pol/
This is not an argument
>>
>>1097043

But Trump will absolutely totally save us
>>
>>1097085
>Not an argument

Fuck off Molyjew.
>>
>>1097070
Bell curves bruh, the smartest "black"(really dumb to call these massivly diverse ethnic groups this) is about 50% as smart as the smartest "white"
>>
File: pretty.jpg (451 KB, 751x601) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
451 KB, 751x601
>>1097090
Still not an argument
>>
>>1097070
no one said this

it's not just about IQ either.

I don't want high IQ chinamen in my country either. Because they vote against my interests and because tribalism.

A lot of it is pure tribalism. I prefer white people. White people are my tribe.

Racial diversity is bad in and of itself. http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/

>Where exactly do we draw the line of "useless human being" beyond "I personally dislike this thing?"
Dumb shit. You can draw multiple lines. You can even have gradients.
>>
>>1097102
>the smartest "black" is about 50% as smart as the smartest "white"
Maybe you mean the top percentile. The smartest black may have 500 IQ for all we know. Once you get into the "one in a million" range the bell curve is meaningless.
>>
>>1097124
That's your position and I respect that (not really) but the original argument was about blacks being too retarded to be allowed to vote.
>>
>>1097102
>Bell curves bruh, the smartest "black"(really dumb to call these massivly diverse ethnic groups this) is about 50% as smart as the smartest "white"
this statistic doesn't make any sense
unless you describe what you mean mathematically by "50% as smart as the smartest white".
>>
File: fredo367.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fredo367.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>1097124
>White people are my tribe.

And what have you contributed to your "tribe" Fredo other than posting inane comments on a Thai Bicycle Club image board?

please kill yourself, you know, take one for the "tribe"
>>
>>1097185
I have a job in a STEM field
>>
>>1097102
Even were that true, that smartest black person should have the same rights as those white people, shouldn't he?
>>1097124
Where do you draw the boundary of your "tribe"? People who agree with you?
>>
>>1097231
concentric circles
>>
>>1095978
>black rule is bad for blacks
>apartheid was a good thing

Citations needed, retard. Go back to your /pol/ echo chamber.
>>
>>1097297
Tbh famalam, white rule was the best rule for Africans
Not even racist.
>>
>>1097297
Current SA is a mess. Lots of unemployment and violence
>>
>>1097124
>White people are my tribe.
I'm not your tribe. t. white person. In fact, I'd wager that the vast majority of white people don't identify themselves by your tribe and that your "tribe" is a tiny minority of people in the US who put their race before their US citizenship.
>>
File: 1457207154174.jpg (53 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1457207154174.jpg
53 KB, 907x718
>he still unironically believes that the whiter any country is the better it is
>he still unironically believes that the reason africa is an underdeveloped shithole is entirely because niggers are genetically programmed to be an entire race of gibsmedat
>he always gets pissed off whenever someone mentions how asians and jews are better than "white" people at literally everything
>he tries to hide his anger behind sarcasm
>the first thing he always does when he spots a skeptic or a liberal is post a world factbook map compiled by people who neither share his beliefs nor reach the same conclusions as him at all, and then assert that statistics are always on his side
>he believes that social and economic forces and the feedback loops they create are vastly subordinate in importance to unchanging and clearly definable racial boundaries with clear genetic markers
>we wuz kings is his favorite meme, but snow niggers always triggers him
>he thinks that any fellow white person calling his ideas fucking retarded is a liberal obsessed with white guilt and who furthermore favors white genocide
>he unironically believes that all of these things make him a smart goy
>he will put in every effort to refute this argument, or simply accuse my wife of sleeping with another man
>>
>>1097354
>I'm not your tribe. t. white person.
good because you're fucking gay

>I'd wager that the vast majority of white people don't identify themselves by your tribe and that your "tribe" is a tiny minority of people in the US who put their race before their US citizenship.
unfortunately a lot of white people in the USA have been deracinated by indoctrination from the schools and media.
I forgive them
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>tfw you'll never be part of an esoteric religion
>>
File: itg.jpg (12 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
itg.jpg
12 KB, 245x251
>>1097185

>>1097206
>I have a job in a STEM field

300 CONFIRMED IQS
>>
>>1097358
>he always gets pissed off whenever someone mentions how asians and jews are better than "white" people at literally everything
Which Asians?
East Asians?

Japanese men average 171.4 cm tall.
Chinese men average 167.1 cm tall.
South Korean men average 170.7 cm tall.
Mongolian men average 168.4 cm tall.

So right away there's something that white people are better at.

White people tend to dominate strength competitions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places literally all white people, even though they go to plenty of non-white countries

Jews are really good at having genetic diseases https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
>>
>>1097358
>compiled by people who neither share his beliefs nor reach the same conclusions as him at all, and then assert that statistics are always on his side
Copernicus said not to use his work to dismiss the Catholic church. That's just his opinion.
who cares what the compilers of the statistics say, I care what the statistics say
>>
>>1097380

I bet you also define Indo-European as an "ancestry" and that you can't be "white" without it, because you're just that much of a qualified expert on racial theories and "tribes".
>>
File: 1462487220661.jpg (41 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
1462487220661.jpg
41 KB, 447x400
>>1097419

>White people make better cavemen and neanderthals than Jews and asians
>>
>>1097358
>he believes that social and economic forces and the feedback loops they create are vastly subordinate in importance to unchanging and clearly definable racial boundaries with clear genetic markers
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
We have analyzed genetic data for 326 microsatellite markers that were typed uniformly in a large multiethnic population-based sample of individuals as part of a study of the genetics of hypertension (Family Blood Pressure Program). Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (white, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan. Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group. Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity—as opposed to current residence—is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S. population.
>>
>>1097380
>a lot of white people in the USA have been deracinated by indoctrination from the schools and media.
Yeah, you really have to do a number on people before they start identifying primarily as """white""".
>>
>>1097435
no
>>
>>1097445

In the late 1990s Harvard evolutionary geneticist Richard Lewontin stated that “no justification can be offered for continuing the biological concept of race. (...) Genetic data shows that no matter how racial groups are defined, two people from the same racial group are about as different from each other as two people from any two different racial groups.

Lewontin's statement came under attack when new genomic technologies permitted the analysis of gene clusters. In 2003, British statistician and evolutionary biologist A. W. F. Edwards faulted Lewontin's statement for basing his conclusions on simple comparison of genes and rather on a more complex structure of gene frequencies. Edwards charged Lewontin that he made an “unjustified assault on human classification, which he deplored for social reasons.”

According to Roberts, “Edwards did not refute Lewontin's claim: that there is more genetic variation within populations than between them, especially when it comes to races. (...) Lewontin did not ignore biology to support his social ideology (...). To the contrary, he argued that there is no biological support for the ideological project of race.” “The genetic differences that exist among populations are characterized by gradual changes across geographic regions, not sharp, categorical distinctions. Groups of people across the globe have varying frequencies of polymorphic genes, which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another. The clinal, gradually changing nature of geographic genetic difference is complicated further by the migration and mixing that human groups have engaged in since prehistoric times. Race [however defined] collapses infinite diversity into a few discrete categories that in reality cannot be demarcated genetically.”
>>
>>1097445
>>1097454

Genetic clustering was also criticized by Penn State anthropologists Kenneth Weiss and Brian Lambert. They asserted that understanding human population structure in terms of discrete genetic clusters misrepresents the path that produced diverse human populations that diverged from shared ancestors in Africa. Ironically, by ignoring the way population history actually works as one process from a common origin rather than as a string of creation events, structure analysis that seems to present variation in Darwinian evolutionary terms is fundamentally non-Darwinian.”

In 2006, Lewontin wrote that any genetic study requires some priori concept of race or ethnicity in order to package human genetic diversity into defined, limited number of biological groupings. Informed by geneticist, zoologists have long discarded the concept of race for dividing up groups of non-human animal populations within a species. Defined on varying criteria, in the same species widely varying number of races could be distinguished. Lewontin notes that genetic testing revealed that “because so many of these races turned out to be based on only one or two genes, two animals born in the same litter could belong to different 'races'”.
>>
>>1097457

Studies that seek to find genetic clusters are only as informative as the populations they sample. For example Risch and Burchard relied on two or three local populations from five continents, which together were supposed to represent the entire human race. Another genetic clustering study used three sub-Saharan population groups to represent Africa; Chinese, Japanese, and Cambodian samples for East Asia; Northern European and Northern Italian samples to represent “Caucasians”. Entire regions, subcontinents, and landmasses are left out of many studies. Furthermore, social geographical categories such “East Asia” and “Caucasians” were not defined. “A handful of ethnic groups to symbolize an entire continent mimic a basic tenet of racial thinking: that because races are composed of uniform individuals, anyone can represent the whole group” notes Roberts.

The model of Big Few fails when including overlooked geographical regions such as India. The 2003 study which examined fifty-eight genetic markers found that Indian populations had their ancestral lineages to Africa, Central Asia, Europe, and southern China. Reardon, from Princeton University, asserts that flawed sampling methods are built into many genetic research projects. The Human Genome Diversity Project (HGDP) relied on samples which were assumed to be geographically separate and isolated. The relatively small sample sizes of indigenous populations for the HGDP do not represent the human species' genetic diversity, nor do they portray migrations and mixing population groups which has been happening since prehistoric times. Geographic areas such as the Balkans, the Middle East, North and East Africa, and Spain are seldom included in genetic studies.
>>
>>1097461

East and North African indigenous populations, for example, are never selected to represent Africa because they do not fit the profile of “black” Africa. The sampled indigenous populations of the HGDP are assumed to be “pure”; the law professor Roberts claims that “their unusual purity is all the more reason they cannot stand in for all the other populations of the world that marked by intermixture from migration, commerce, and conquest.”

King and Motulsky, in a 2002 Science article, states that “While the computer-generated findings from all of these studies offer greater insight into the genetic unity and diversity of the human species, as well as its ancient migratory history, none support dividing the species into discrete, genetically determined racial categories”. Cavalli-Sforza asserts that classifying clusters as races would be a “futile exercise” because “every level of clustering would determine a different population and there is no biological reason to prefer a particular one.” Bamshad, in 2004 paper published in Nature, asserts that a more accurate study of human genetic variation would use an objective sampling method. An objective sampling method would chose populations randomly and systematically across the world, including those populations which are characterized by historical intermingling, instead of cherry-picking population samples which fit a priori concept of racial classification. Roberts states that “if research collected DNA samples continuously from region to region throughout the world, they would find it impossible to infer neat boundaries between large geographical groups.”
>>
>>1097445
Either you don't understand the post you quoted or you don't understand the study you quoted. He wasn't even denying that races exist.
>>
>>1097467

Anthropologists such as C. Loring Brace, philosophers Jonathan Kaplan and Rasmus Winther, and geneticist Joseph Graves, have argued that while there it is certainly possible to find biological and genetic variation that corresponds roughly to the groupings normally defined as "continental races", this is true for almost all geographically distinct populations. The cluster structure of the genetic data is therefore dependent on the initial hypotheses of the researcher and the populations sampled. When one samples continental groups the clusters become continental, if one had chosen other sampling patterns the clustering would be different. Weiss and Fullerton have noted that if one sampled only Icelanders, Mayans and Maoris, three distinct clusters would form and all other populations could be described as being clinally composed of admixtures of Maori, Icelandic and Mayan genetic materials.[36] Kaplan and Winther therefore argue that seen in this way both Lewontin and Edwards are right in their arguments. They conclude that while racial groups are characterized by different allele frequencies, this does not mean that racial classification is a natural taxonomy of the human species, because multiple other genetic patterns can be found in human populations that crosscut racial distinctions. Moreover, the genomic data underdetermines whether one wishes to see subdivisions (i.e., splitters) or a continuum (i.e., lumpers). Under Kaplan and Winther's view, racial groupings are objective social constructions (see Mills 1998) that have conventional biological reality only insofar as the categories are chosen and constructed for pragmatic scientific reasons.
>>
>>1097454
Right, and Lewontin only performed single locus analysis. When you look at all the loci the chance that a black person is more related to white person than another black person approaches zero.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/

>There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another.
No one said this
>>
File: cat.png (474 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
474 KB, 526x567
>>1095393
>Bashar al-Assad is a nationalist ruler who genuinely cares about his people and is fighting against a conspiracy led by the west and Israel.
>>
>>1097474
So after saying all this, does Lewontin deny the existence of non-human subspecies who have lower FST than humans? (no)
>>
File: 1462509201755.png (115 KB, 1305x893) Image search: [Google]
1462509201755.png
115 KB, 1305x893
>>1097482

RACE IS REAL IN MY MIND

THIS IS UNSCIENTIFIC BRAINWASHING
>>
>>1097492
nice argument
>>
File: journal.pgen.1004393.g002.png (1015 KB, 1159x1600) Image search: [Google]
journal.pgen.1004393.g002.png
1015 KB, 1159x1600
>still talking about 19th century racial classifications in the golden age of paleogenetics and admixture portraits
>>
>>1097482
>When you look at all the loci the chance that a black person is more related to white person than another black person approaches zero.

No one ever said this either.

Advancing the concept of distinct "races" is virtually no different from simply drawing political borders on a map dividing two states or countries on a gerrymandered basis. Do you even have the vaguest idea what they mean when they elaborate that a scientific validation of race requires some artificial, a priori concept of race to even proceed to step 2? Didn't think so you fucking autistic child.

You can only even link dissenters to unscientific and blatantly politically biased stormfag websites with an agenda of trying to make even the most blatant neo-nazis look like blameless victims.
>>
>>1097554
>blatantly politically biased stormfag websites with an agenda
yes, he has an agenda, and he has that agenda because of the arguments in the content of the article

Does Lewontin have an agenda? Yes. Everyone who believes something has an agenda. If you believe that the sky is blue then you have an agenda that says the sky is blue.

Eat shit.

>... proceed to step 2
I didn't respond to this
>>
>>1097585
Why even bother replying if it's just to concede that stormfaggots have an agenda?
>>
>>1097554
>Advancing the concept of distinct "races" is virtually no different from simply drawing political borders on a map dividing two states or countries on a gerrymandered basis
LOOK AT THIS GERRYMANDERED MAP. CLEARLY IT BEARS A RESEMBLANCE TO THE ORIGINAL GERRYMANDER. WHAT AN ABSURD AND CONTRIVED CONSTRUCTION
>>
>>1097594
you have an agenda to you bitch
so does lewontin

anyone who believes ANYTHING has an agenda
>>
>>1097585
>>1097594
>>1097610

"Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized." - Adolf Hitler

it's called "NO U"
>>
>>1097594
language groups don't exist either
>>
>>1097380
>deracinated
wew lad

>by indoctrination
>If they don't identify with my """"tribe"""""" that my friends and I made up they're indoctrinated
Nah. White and black Americans have more in common with eachother than either do with a moldovan or zambian. That's how tribes work. You can't just invent your own new "tribe" and expect people to go along with it. That's only worked like a handful of times and no white supremacist has ever been intelligent or charismatic enough to pull it off.

Your meme "white" identity is never going to overpower the National identities of the US and Europe. Largely because most people want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>1097607
That map has been obsolete for literally 20 years.
>>
>>1097619

The only way stormfags can or ever will convince the entire world, or even just those people they think it's their duty to "save", is to literally force the ideology on them and suppress all others as heterodox.

It's how the Nicene Christians converted the whole Roman Empire, how the communists imposed communism in Eastern Europe and how the Nazis "liberated" Europe from imminent extinction within X - 70 years.
>>
>>1097619
>White and black Americans have more in common with eachother than either do with a moldovan or zambian.
I strongly disagree
They certainly speak the same language and like some of the same pop media

Now I don't have any data about Moldovans
But Polish people for example seem to have integrated into the white US population just fine
Whereas blacks have formed a permanent loud hostile angry underclass, with 7 times as much murder and 8 times as much robbery. Blacks a lot of animosity towards whites as evidenced by their recent uppity behaviour (eg BLM)
>>
>>1097619
>Your meme "white" identity is never going to overpower the National identities of the US and Europe.
I don't want it to overpower the national identities of Europe.
I don't want Sweden to be full of Croatians, but I'm fine with having a few there.
>>
>>1097650

>has never studied sociology or economics in any detail whatsoever
>adamantly refuses to for fear of being brainwashed
>claims worldly expertise on race
>>
>>1097660
make an argument or go away
>>
>>1097664

You haven't made even one argument so far, just a series of entirely uneducated and unsupported opinions according to what you see on TV and whatever David Duke tells you is the truth. Or (most likely scenario) you live in a white trash neighborhood in relative proximity to a dindu neighborhood, and think that by combining your own personal experiences around bix noods with shit you wistfully look up on stormfront and on youtube made by others exactly like you that you suddenly can see the entire big picture and have irrefutable proof that niggers are genetically inferior and that all non-racialist arguments have no leg to stand on (without actually studying any of them).
>>
>>1097713
I don't like David Duke
I don't go on Stormfront
I don't watch TV

>you live in a white trash neighborhood
I live in a middle-class/high prole suburb with very low crime rates

>in relative proximity to a dindu neighborhood,
I don't even live in the USA. I don't see many blacks

Since you asked, here's some data on how blacks vote:
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/253/
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/01/population-differences-in-individualism/
>>
File: hpmwizufrewpeqgmjkkp.jpg (111 KB, 920x478) Image search: [Google]
hpmwizufrewpeqgmjkkp.jpg
111 KB, 920x478
>>1097749

Man, now you just look even less credible than you did when I thought you were basing your beliefs on personal experience.

You have literally no fucking idea just how funny you are right now.
>>
File: 1457231122166.jpg (563 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457231122166.jpg
563 KB, 1000x1500
>>1095703

Gadaffi did nothing wrong
Tbh NATO only cared because he attacked their oil colony.
>>
>>1097777
Yeah man citing Pew, Reuters/Ipsos, Gallup is for evil braindead nazis
>>
>>1097819
>fuck with the US
>get ruined at the first conceivable opportunity

This isn't a charity, cuntwipe.
>>
>>1097826
I know, I think Saddam was evil. That being said the war has been more trouble than its worth.
>>
>>1097825

The fact that you don't even understand why you're so funny only makes it funnier
>>
>>1097876
You don't have an argument and you are coping.
>>
>>1097851

I think we had absolutely no fucking reason at all to invade Iraq and topple Saddam when like all the other Ba'athist dictators he was keeping a lid on literally all of the Islamists going apeshit.
>>
>>1097892
While that is true, Saddam WAS using chemical weapons, and was on a crazy mission to increase Iraq's role as the regional power. This was scaring the American colony of Israel and the US. I can't really blame them for wanting to get rid of such an aggressive man.
>>
>>1097884

>coping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
>>
>can not no nuffin
>can nuffin
>>
>>1097851
I was talking about Gaddafi.

Saddam is an entirely different story.
>>
>>1094144
yeah i dunno op
>>
>knowing that you can't know
stillborn
>>
>>1095703
>>1096101
>>1096658
I say this as an Iraqi, I fucking hate you retards who praise this cunt, Saddam ruined Iraq
>>
>>1100211
Saddam tried to save Iraq, Amerucunts ruined it
>>
>>1100666
Iraq had a bright future before Saddam came in.
>>
>>1095541

> Black people can vote

> Black people marginalised and poorer than white minority

> Less black people are educated

> Less black people vote

This is not hard.
>>
>>1095978

>Race favouritism

Thats fucking great
>>
>>1094151
>being spooked by anything BUT nothing
>>
>>1102708
>marginalized
ITT 80% were rural and a large portion of that tribal.
Drop your memes elsewhere.
If they received the backing of the international community and an end to the Civil war, African Rhodesians would have gained education and status.
>>
>>1096788
intersting...source?
>>
File: IQ_chart.jpg (325 KB, 400x774) Image search: [Google]
IQ_chart.jpg
325 KB, 400x774
>>1096930
bad news boyo, most studies show that the average intelligent person votes democrat.
>>
>>1097102
if you weren't ignorant as fuck, you would know that there are a variety of causes for this other than innate intelligence.

One example is stereotype threat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat
>>
>>1097206
I am on STEM scholarship at a prestigious university and I am a retarded waste of space.
>>
>>1102999
So slavers and southerners truly are they most intelligent!
Fuck off.
>>
>>1097419
really grasping at straws their
>>
>>1097358

Ashkenazi Jews are pretty much white. They do share common israelite ancestry, but it's heavily diluted.

I'm not /pol/, but i am really tired of people feeding into the Jewish special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>1102999

IQ determines how well people can see through pandering, false moral high ground, clever but baseless rhetoric? Trust me, having a high IQ doesn't stop you from getting stuck in echo chambers and blindly following authority figures.
>>
>>1103047
That's a meme and you know it.

Just in case you actually don't know fucking anything, the two parties effectivley switched platforms in the 60's.

Helps to be educated, ya know?
>>
>>1103121

I think you might be unwittingly making a point about yourself stormbro
>>
>Tribalism doesnt exist
This is what Amerimutts actually believe.

T. Yuropoor
>>
>>1095459

>we shouldnt let uneducated peasantS dictate the rules of the country
>we should also never give them access to education so they can stop being uneducated peasants

Great plan m8, im sure it will NEVER backfire...
>>
>>1097749

you know that only applies to the american situation right? you cant possibly think it applies to ethiopians, somalians, nigerians, jamiacans, etc...
>>
>>1094144
Yeah attacking the the people indiscriminately sure helped Bashar
>>
File: 1441852791189.jpg (44 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
1441852791189.jpg
44 KB, 703x703
>>1097358
>trying to pass off smugposting as an argument
>>
>>1097358
>Ashkenazi Jews
>Not just rebranded whites
>>
>>1103163

I'm a leftist though. Wouldn't vote for the u.s democrats if i was an American, they're the same thing as the Republicans but with false moral high ground.

Also, not an argument.
>>
>>1095773

> the bombings are all just American false flag attacks
> the people killed in the bombings are unfortunate collateral because Assad was going after the rebels hidden amongst them

Well, which is it?
>>
>>1095393
Nigga Bashar is a tyrant who fights to keep minority rule (Alawite) of a Levantine country
>>
>>1103257
They was education for negros.
>>
>>1102708
>> Black people can vote
Yes
>> Black people marginalised and poorer than white minority
Like in the US. They had access to education,but most blacks lived in rural areas,which means that it would be hard to educate them all.
>> Less black people are educated
Because it is hard to send the few teachers that you have to rural areas
>> Less black people vote
Because they werent educated.
>>
>>1102999
You can relate that graph with the % of black population too.Does that mean the average negro is dumber than its white counterpart?
>>
>>1104870
Very limited because the funding per black child was god awful and the infrastructure immensely different between the two demographics.

>>1104875
But people claim here Rhodesia was a first world country but it couldn't educate it's rural population.

Can't call yourself first world if only 10% tops experience it.
>>
>>1104900
If only 4% of your population had the education to be teachers,and mosy of them had other works,then yes,it is hard to educate the rural population
>>
>>1104900
See the education section
Google "Racism and apartheid in southern Africa: Rhodesia"
>>
File: 1456750969219.jpg (35 KB, 534x381) Image search: [Google]
1456750969219.jpg
35 KB, 534x381
>>1096904
>Syrians aren't as divided by religion as the west makes them out to be. Christians, Sunnis, Alawites, Shi'ites all support Bashar al-Assad.
>That's oversimplified to the point of dishonesty.

No its not. Its indisputable that the vast majority of Christians, Alawites and Shia support Assad over the rebels/jihadis even if they don't think Assad is perfect. The people fighting the government are almost exclusively Sunni. However, a huge amount of Sunnis support Assad as well. The Sunni population is around 60% of Syria and when you take the 9% of the population that are Kurds out of the equation since they mostly stick to and fight for their own side in their own areas, there are only around 30% of the population left that is not Sunni or a Kurd.

The area under the control of Assad's government hold around 80% of Syria's population including millions of Sunni's, the Syrian military is majority-Sunni, and polls of the Syrian population have shown that a large majority of the population believes that the current Syrian government would be better for Syria then either the "FSA" or ISIS.

So yes, what they wrote is completely true and not simplified. Almost everyone who is not Kurd or Sunni supports Assad over the other people and a majority of Sunnis support him over the anti-Assad forces as well.
>>
File: 1455647339626.png (224 KB, 543x402) Image search: [Google]
1455647339626.png
224 KB, 543x402
>>1096904

>Its just a matter of Islamists wanting him out because they want Islamic rule and using "muh democracy" as a pretext.
>More dishonesty.

No its not. All of the people fighting the Syrian government are not jihadis and there are groups who want a western-style democracy in Syria. However, nearly every reputable source has confirmed that the rebels are mostly made up of radical jihadis and that the non-radical moderate rebels have an insignificant presence in Syria.

When you look to what the politicians say, what the White House/State Department people say and what different countries' foreign ministers say they claim the moderates are significant but when you look at what the intelligence and military experts say they almost always say that the moderate presence is insignificant and that the opposition is mostly made of extremists/jihadists. Its the job of the people who work at military and intell agencies to know the facts and they mostly don't obfuscate the facts when they are asked on record and in almost every case when asked on record they don't hesitate to reveal that the opposition is mostly jihadists. There are countless examples of people in high-up positions in the US military or intel agencies who have done this.

Furthermore, even though they sometimes clash it has repeatedly been documented that the FSA and similar groups often cooperate with, sell arms to and fight along Al-Qaeda and affiliated groups.

While its true that some of them want democracy, when they are fighting to overthrow the government as a small ideological minority within a larger group of radical Islamists it means that they are fighting for the cause of the Islamists whether they like it or not because they can't oppose the extremists themselves and if Assad fell they couldn't stop Al-Qaeda or ISIS from controlling the country.
>>
File: Assad.gif (207 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
Assad.gif
207 KB, 364x400
>>1104853

He is not a tyrant when the majority of Syrians prefer him over the rebels/jihadis and when a majority of Syria's population voted for him in the 2014 elections that had high turnout and which observers from about 20 countries observed and did not report election fraud.

Its the anti-Assad peoples own fault for failing to back their own candidate in that election.

He was certainly a tyrant before the civil war but at this point all that is irrelevant when its clear that a majority of the population support him, want the war to end and want the rebels to fuck off.
>>
>>1095703

Invading Iran was a retarded decision and it permanently fucked up Iraq
>>
>>1104853
>tyrant
This word used to mean something specific.
>>
File: 1462495329773.jpg (233 KB, 560x650) Image search: [Google]
1462495329773.jpg
233 KB, 560x650
>>1106215
>No its not. Its indisputable that the vast majority of Christians, Alawites and Shia support Assad over the rebels/jihadis even if they don't think Assad is perfect.
The majority of Arab christians and Armenians support Assad over the rebels but the majority of Assyrians support the Syriac union party which is opposed to Assad and affiliated with the SDF. As to the Alawites, they support Assad because they are afraid of the rebels but that does not translate into a support for his rule. Alawite sheikhs are attempting to distance themselves from Iran which has been trying to adopt Alawis as Shi'a for years. Support for Alawite opposition parties is growing, something that would have been unthinkable even 3 years ago. Druze are, as always, fiercely independent minded and are not shy to oppose any over-reaching by the Assad government. They have their own militias and tend to incorporate themselves into the NDF rather than the SAA as they are unwilling to fight outside of Jabal al Druze or other Druze enclaves.

As for the Sunni, well they are even more divided. Urban Sunnis will support either the rebels or the govt depending on a number of factors, poorer neighbourhoods in Damascus and western Aleppo are staunchly anti-assad, while richer folk are pro-gov. Rural Sunnis can go either way, depending on poverty levels, religious conviction, tribal affiliation, etc. The Shammar tribe is pro-SDF for the most part, Tayys in Qamishlo are pro-Assad however. Shaitat and Baggara are anti-ISIS and align with whoever is fighting them. I suspect they will come to throw their lot in with the SDF over Assad though. Sunnis in Hawran are opposed to Assad, as are religious conservatives in Idlib.

The situation is far more complex than he paints it, Syria is far more divided than the West makes it out to be.
>>
>>1094144

Maybe YOU can't. :^)
>>
>>1106449

Which regards to what you said about the specific groups and who they support and sub-divisions within those groups I agree that some of that is true but the polls have also shown that the majority of the population prefer the current Syrian government over the FSA or ISIS.

There are many groups who want the current government to remain in power but then want serious reforms and less restrictions on political stuff and there are many people who don't like Assad much but still prefer him over the FSA/ISIS. Ultimately though at this point in the war those positions are essentially pro-Assad. Everyone who does not side with those trying to violently overthrown the Syrian government are being lumped in on the side of the government. The question now is whether the Assad-led government will win the war and control the country again or whether it will collapse and other groups will try to take over it.

Many of the groups who are not super big fans of Assad realize this and are backing Assad for now because they realize that he has already shown significant willingness to reform and there already have been some reforms and there will likely be a lot more when the war is over.

The situation in the country right now is such that the people who are relatively neutral but oppose being controlled by the FSA/ISIS are effectively on the side of the Syrian government and Assad until the war is over.

I have no illusions that everyone in Syria supporting Assad but its clear that everyone aside from those fighting the government want his government to win the war regardless of how much they want it to change post-war.
>>
>>1103155
Except they didn't "switch platforms", they both changed all together
>>
>>1106449
>western Aleppo
oops, I meant to say Eastern Aleppo.

>>1106593
>polls have also shown that the majority of the population prefer the current Syrian government over the FSA or ISIS.
A plurality, not a majority, but you're right in general. Polls have also shown that public opinion is heavily divided along geographic and ethnic lines, which is the point I was trying to make.

>everyone aside from those fighting the government want his government to win the war regardless
I'd contend this also. There will always be many more sympathisers than actual fighters, not to mention the millions of refugees.
>>
>>1103163
>if you don't vote for democrats you're a literal stormfront white supremacist
Fuck off.
>>
>>1095393
>minority rule
>implying this is not also true of the alawites in syria
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.