[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was life in the Hwan Empire really that bad if you weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hwan empire.jpg (327 KB, 819x394) Image search: [Google]
hwan empire.jpg
327 KB, 819x394
Was life in the Hwan Empire really that bad if you weren't ethnically Korean?
>>
>>1077554
No, the Hwanocaust is a Finnish myth made to promote their Suomist narrative, you can't trust them.

6 billion Finns did not die, the number is more like 300 million, and that was only because of an outbreak of Down's Syndrome in the camps.

There were no ass chambers, and there was no written order for the killing of the Finns.

Changdolf Chingler did nothing wrong.

See the documentary "The Gayest Story NEVER Told" at thegayeststorynevertold.tv
>>
Is the history book project ongoing or did the author drop it?
>>
Does anyone have any information concerning the relations between the Hwan Empire and the Wewuz tribes, the Kaingz kingdom, and the Andshiet Empires of Africa?
>>
>hwan empire
>ever controlling england
>>
I regret forcing this meme
>>
>>1077816
FUCK YOU HWAN PROTONINJA SCUM.
JUSTICE FOR THE FINNS!
YOU NERVE STAPLED ALL OF US!
>>
File: 1454789292419.png (97 KB, 512x779) Image search: [Google]
1454789292419.png
97 KB, 512x779
Neanderthalian rockbanger here, the Finns genocided my people.
God bless the Hwan.
>>
>>1078171
HI Jondon.
>>
My ancestors were killed at age 6 by the Hwan Empire, never 5 get
>>
Only if you weren't ethnically Finnish. I mean, would you want Finnish Heritage diseases such as the one where babies literally shit themselves to death in your gene pool?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.